剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Wedding's coming up soon.
婚礼日期将近了
We need to give people time to shop.
我们得留点时间给大家买♥♥结婚礼物
I hear what you're saying,
我懂你的意思
but I really don't ever see us using china.
但我真的无法想象咱俩用瓷器
Your parents have beautiful wedding china.
你♥爸♥妈就有一套精致的婚礼瓷器
That they never use.
他们从没用过那套东西
Well, we need to register for something.
我们总得往清单上写点什么
Okay. Well, there's this really cool NFL chess set.
没问题 那套全国橄榄球联盟棋具不错
QB's the king, cheerleader's the queen.
四分卫是国王 拉拉队员是王后
Never... ever...
绝对...没门
ever.
绝对
China it is.
那就瓷器吧
That's my boy.
这才乖嘛
Ready to roll?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
好
System up and running.
系统启动完毕
Diagnostic clear.
系统诊断无问题
Good to go, Sarah.
我准备好了 莎拉
Hooking up O2.
准备连接氧气
Go for oxygen. Okay.
氧气连接完毕 好了
12 hours since reactive agent
自我们在磷酸化合物里
was added to the phosphate compound.
加入反应主体已有12小时
Reading off weights.
测量重量
Dish 1. 2.2 ounces.
3号♥培养皿 62克
Dish 2... 2.2 ounces.
2号♥培养皿 62克
Dish three...
3号♥培养皿
Babe, your O2's dropping.
宝贝 你的氧气量在下降
Correct manually?
手动调试一下吧
Yeah.
好的
How's that?
怎么样
No increase.
还是没有回升
You know what, Sarah? I'm getting...
老实说 莎拉 我有点...
dizzy. Okay. Step out.
头晕 好的 先出来
Babe, the door won't open.
宝贝 门打不开
Door won't respond.
门没有反应
I'm having trouble breathing.
我呼吸很困难
Sarah...
莎拉...
Jim, sarin gas is leaking in from Tox Storage
吉姆 沙林毒气从毒气储藏室
through the vents.
通过通风口泄露进来了
No, no, no.
别别别
Do not remove cover!
别打开脸罩
Your lab's filled with nerve gas!
你的实验室里充满了神经毒气
Hold on!
坚持住
This is Sarah Jacobs in Zone 1.
我是一号♥区的莎拉·杰卡布
We have a breach in the lab,
实验室发生毒气泄露
and Jim is in there.
吉姆被困在里面了
Somebody help us!
来人啊 救命啊
Come on, Ferret Bueller, stand up.
费雷·比约勒 站起来
Good boy.
好孩子
Look at that-- he thinks he's people.
瞧瞧 他觉得自己是个人类
When are we ditching this weasel?
什么时候能把这小畜生扔掉
You don't like pets?
你不喜欢宠物吗
I wasn't talking about the ferret.
我说的不是雪貂
How long are you gonna punish me
我睡过头错过约会这事
for sleeping through our date?
你还要惩罚我多久
What's your lifespan?
你的寿命有多长
Elia's popping in? Good!
埃利亚来了 好极了
You're here!
你们都在呢
Hope you don't mind me stopping by unannounced.
希望你不介意我不请自来
Wanted to give you this.
想要送你个东西
You saved my daughter-- I can get you a little something.
你救了我女儿 送个小礼物总可以吧
Come on, open it up. Okay.
快打开吧 好
Wow. A DC magnetic coil for my rocket,
能用在我火箭上的直流电电磁线圈
circa 1987. A bit rusty.
约1987年版的 有点生锈了
28 bucks, retail.
在小店那28块买♥♥的
But it comes with something else. Tetanus?
但还有别的赠品 破伤风吗
This.
这个
Excuse me?
你说什么
I was eating breakfast, and it hit me.
我吃早餐的时候突然想到
The work you're doing on your rocket
你设计的火箭
isn't that much different than the engine in the Ferrari.
原理跟法拉利的引擎很相似
Air and fuel intake results
空气和燃料的摄入
in a propulsion of the piston heads...
在活塞头上形成推进力
That is, in theory,
这理论上
what I'm doing with my propulsion chamber.
跟我活塞舱的设计一致
How cute-- they're finishing each other's sentences.
多有爱 他们都能接对方的话了
Thought you should drive it around for a little bit,
我想你应该开出去溜一下
get a feel for what you're building
利用这个小型样板感受一下
on a smaller scale-- but not that much smaller.
自己正在造的东西 虽然也不太小
You're giving him a half-million-dollar car
你要送他一辆五十万美金的跑车
to help him with his science project?
就为给他的科学项目做参考吗
It's just a loaner.
只是借他用用
Though... truth is, well,
不过... 老实说
I got nine of these things
我有九辆这样的跑车
and I never drive them, so...
从来也不开 所以...
you might want to hold on to it for a while.
你可以留下来多玩一会
Walter, he's trying to poach you.
沃特 他是想挖墙角
This is just a "Thank you." Lying billionaire says what?
这是道谢罢了 说谎的百万富翁说"什么"
Close enough.
我就当你说的是"什么"
Guys, don't ruin this for me.
伙计们 别扫了我的兴
I already offered Walt a job,
我已经试过让沃特跳槽
and he turned me down-- he's happy here.
但他拒绝我了 他在这很开心
My driver has arrived.
我司机到了
Walter, enjoy the car.
沃特 好好享受这车
We'll talk soon. Guys,
改天再聊 伙计们
say hello to the rest of the gang for me.
代我向其他人问好
Hey,give my best to the Illuminati.
代我向光照派[魔鬼崇拜宗教]问好
Thank you. Thank...
谢谢 谢了...
This car has strings attached.
这车可是带着附加条件的
And those strings will fly off once I'm driving
等我开到300公里一小时
at 190... miles an hour.
那些条件就都消失了
What's that?
那是什么
Trouble.
麻烦
Ralph.
拉尔夫
Come check out this engineering.
来看看这引擎的工艺
Why is your kid in the monkey suit?
你孩子怎么穿得跟小大人似的
Picture day. He's so cute...
照相日 他超可爱的...
he wanted to pick the outfit himself.
想要自己选服装
There, look at that.
瞧瞧那部件
You don't see what's going on there?
你没看出来是怎么回事吗
Mm, no.
没有
Hey, Ralphy-boy, could you do Uncle Toby a favor
拉小夫 你能听托比叔叔话
and take off that jacket?
把你身上的外套脱了吗
You don't want to get grease on it.
你可不想让衣服蹭上油吧
You better roll up those sleeves, too, buddy,
你最好把袖子也卷上去 小兄弟
just to be safe.
以防万一
Congratulations, you're raising Walter.
恭喜 你养了一个"沃特"
Oh, God.
天呐
Ralph! Ralph, my action figure is here!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我的玩具人偶到了
Be thankful-- Ralph could be emulating him.
心怀感恩吧 拉尔夫幸亏没模仿他
It came in this morning.
是今早到的
It's very rare.
这东西非常罕见
A silicone rubber, composite prototype of
这是一个硅氧橡胶的 20世纪70年代的
the original Super Fun Guy action figure from the 1970s.
初版逗比侠人偶的套装原型
Tomorrow morning,
明天早上
I'll be receiving the rest of the gang:
我就会收到套装里的剩余部分
the Giggler, sir Jokes-A-Lot, Zany Zoey,
傻笑人 爱开玩笑先生 小丑佐伊
the entire team!
整个团队
Just like us.
就像我们一样
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表