剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197.
我有史上第四高的智商 197
Einstein's was 160.
爱因斯坦只有160
When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA
11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕
to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall.
而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已
Now I run a team of geniuses,
现在我带领一组天才
tackling worldwide threats only we can solve.
解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机
Toby's our behaviorist.
托比是我们的行为分♥析♥专家
Sylvester's a human calculator.
希尔维斯特是人体计算机
Happy, a mechanical prodigy.
乐乐 机械天才
Agent Cabe Gallo's our government handler.
凯布·格洛探员是政♥府♥监管人
And Paige?
还有佩吉
Well, Paige isn't like us.
佩吉跟我们不是一类人
She's normal
她是正常人
and translates the world for us
她为我们解释这个世界
while we help her understand her genius son.
我们帮她理解她的天才儿子
Together, we are Scorpion.
我们是天蝎
Orange, purple, tan, pink, blue, blue, green.
橙 紫 褐 粉 蓝 蓝 绿
870!
Don't hit it so hard, you'll mess up my wiring.
别那么使劲 要把我的线敲坏了
I am going to slap it like it owes me money.
我要像它欠我钱一样狠狠甩它
Speaking of which-- 890.
说起来 890喽
I can do it with my eyes closed.
我闭着眼睛都能做到
Green, purple, purple, pink.
绿 紫 紫 粉
I don't like you when you're cocky.
我不喜欢你自大的样子
Picked up some healthier fare for the fridge.
我买♥♥了些更健康的食物
You know, tuna, yogurt...
金枪鱼 酸奶
brain foods...
健脑食物什么的
So glad I try.
很高兴我努力了
Ka-ching!
打钱喽
Come on.
得了吧
Should I ask?
我要问吗
I rigged the game
我修改了游戏
so it'll generate a thousand sequence color pattern.
让它产生一千个颜色序列
And you're betting on whether Sylvester's memorized it.
你们在打赌西尔维斯特能不能都记住
That's sane.
真正常
Where's Walter?
沃特呢
Finally got that Reseda client to pay for their system upgrade.
瑞西达那个客户终于为系统升级服务结账了
I sent them a lawyer letter.
我给他们发了封律师函
We don't have a lawyer.
我们没有律师啊
They don't know that.
可他们不知道啊
What's this?
这是什么
Well, if I can map and download
如果我能绘制下载
this fellow's memory of the maze pattern,
这小家伙对迷宫的记忆
then I can do the same for a human.
我就能对人做同样的事
Losing me.
要听不懂了
I can transfer someone's thoughts, consciousness,
我可以永远地保存一个人的想法 意识
their very being forever.
和他的灵魂
And, unfortunately,
遗憾地是
I happen to be working with a stupid mouse.
我的搭档是只很蠢的老鼠
Are you doing this for your sister?
你这是为了你姐姐吗
Yeah.
是的
And for anybody else whose body betrays them.
以及其他所有被身体背叛的人
What's his name?
他叫什么
Why would I name a mouse?
我为什么要给老鼠起名字
'Cause it's fun.
因为好玩啊
The phone's ringing!
电♥话♥响了
We're gambling!
我们在赌博
This mouse is difficult and stubborn.
这只老鼠麻烦又固执
I'll call him Cabe Junior.
我要叫他小凯布
That's good.
挺不错
Remind me why no digital voice mail.
我们为什么没有数字留言信箱
'Cause you can't hack analog.
因为模拟的无法入侵
Um, hi, this message is for Paige Dineen.
我想找佩吉·狄宁
This is Drew Baker.
我是德鲁·贝克
I know it's been a long time, Paige,
我们很久没见了 佩吉
I got your info from the diner.
我从餐馆问到了你的信息
I was hoping that we could talk.
我想跟你谈谈
No... no, no, no.
不要啊
I'd really like to see you guys. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我很想见见你们 不不不
Really would. I'm at the same cell number. No. No. No.
真的 我手♥机♥没换 不要啊
No. No, no. Okay, bye.
不要 好了 再见
The hell was that all about?
搞什么啊
Nothing. An acquaintance.
没事 熟人而已
You don't sprint down stairs for an acquaintance.
没人会为个熟人就狂冲下楼
Who's Drew?
德鲁是谁
Old friend.
一个老朋友
Bumped from acquaintance to old friend in three seconds.
3秒就从熟人变成老朋友了啊
Interesting.
有意思
Look, it's really not important.
真的没什么的
You just put your hand on your stomach.
你刚刚把手放在肚子上了
A subconscious protection marker where you once carried a child.
那是你潜意识地在保护你曾经怀过的孩子
Is Drew Ralph's father?
德鲁是拉尔夫的父亲吗
I didn't know Ralph had a father.
我不知道拉尔夫还有父亲呢
How exactly do you think babies are made?
你以为孩子是怎么蹦出来的
You know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
Not that it's any of your business,
虽然不关你们的事
but Ralph's dad is a minor league baseball player...
但拉尔夫的爸爸是职棒小联盟球员
Great, a jock!
好诶 运动员
We bounced around a lot, team to team,
我们跟随他换球队 挪地方
and we agreed Ralph should have some stability.
最终一致认为拉尔夫需要稳定
We settled in L.A.
我们在洛杉矶安定了下来
and Drew was gonna come out after his season.
德鲁本打算在赛季结束后来
He got a job
但他得到份工作
pitching in Mexico, then Tampa,
在墨西哥投球 后来又是坦帕
then you can fill in the rest.
后面你们自己想吧
How long has it been since he's seen Ralph?
他多久没见过拉尔夫了
Seven years.
7年了
Oh, that's great.
太棒了
Father of the year...
年度最佳父亲
uh, excuse me, seven years.
抱歉 是七年度最佳父亲
Drew's a difficult part of my life
德鲁是我生命中一个复杂的部分
that wasn't easy to put behind me.
我好不容易才终于放下他
And I'm certainly not dusting it off with you guys,
我是绝对不会跟你们讨论的
so there'll be no further discussion on this issue.
所以再别提这事了
Paige, you want to know if he's a good guy?
佩吉 你想知道他人好不好吗
Watch him eat fruit.
观察他吃水果的样子
If he digs into the flesh with his fingernails--
如果他用指甲抓进果肉里
a primordial sign of aggression.
那是攻击性的原始表现
But if he peels it in one long curl,
但如果他一口气把果皮剥下来
that is a planner.
那就是事先做打算的人
He's right; I'm very gentle with plums.
他说得对 我剥李子特别小心
Guys, we are not giving him fruit.
伙计们 我们又不会招待他吃水果
Thank you.
谢谢
I can just hack his credit info,
我可以直接黑进他的信用信息
see what he's been up to,
看看他都做了什么
if he's any risk to Ralph.
对拉尔夫有没有威胁
Absolutely not.
不许这么做
This isn't communal child rearing.
我们又不是在一起抚养孩子
I'll decide if I call Drew back.
我会决定要不要给德鲁回电♥话♥
No one else.
跟你们没关系
What's going on?
怎么回事
Ralph's father's back in town.
拉尔夫的父亲回来了
Oh, I see.
这样啊
Is that something you want to discuss with everyone?
你要跟大家探讨一下吗
No.
不要
Then it's settled.
那就这么定了
Personal business stays personal.
私人事务你们不要插手
Besides, we got some real business to attend to.
再说 我们有正事要做呢
Three cons just escaped from Hamilton Federal Penitentiary.
三名犯人刚刚从汉密尔顿联邦监狱逃狱
High-tech prison.
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表