剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
It's a sinkhole.
那是个落水洞
Rock slides often start with small seismic shifts at ground level.
山石滑落一开始通常伴随有地面小震动
It's common in California.
这在加州很常见
It can cause a small, spontaneous hole, especially in sand.
可能会形成自然的小型洞穴 特别是在沙地
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
He's buried alive!
他被活埋了
No, no, no.
不不不
Not necessarily.
不一定会死
Sinkholes very rarely self-fill.
落水洞通常是中空的
There's a good chance he's stuck in a hollow right now.
很可能他现在正困在洞穴中
We need the L.A. Fire Department,
我们需要打给洛杉矶消防部门
Army Corps of Engineers, anyone that can help.
陆军工兵部队 任何能帮上忙的人
Copy that. But who the hell are you?
收到 但你到底是谁啊
I'm with Homeland.
我是国土安♥全♥部♥的
I know some people. We can help.
我认得一些人 我们能帮上忙
Touch it, and you will have a blue Christmas.
敢碰一下 你圣诞节就没好日子过了
I helped, too.
我也有帮忙的
Walter designed it, Sylvester calculated it, I built it.
沃特设计的 希尔维斯特计算的 我搭建的
What was your job?
你做了什么来着
Moral support.
精神支持
Toby, a few weeks ago,
托比 几周前
I was in a hospital getting shrapnel taken out of my chest,
我还在住院 等医生从我胸内取出弹片
and I still did more work for this project than you did.
就算那样 我都做得比你多
Grinch.
真扫兴
Hey, guys, Walter just called.
伙计们 沃特刚打电♥话♥来了
There's a ten-year-old boy trapped in a sinkhole at Zuma Beach.
有一个十岁小孩被困在祖玛海滩的落水洞里
Let's go.
出发
Zuma Beach is on high alert, as a ten-year-old boy is trapped
由于一名十岁小男孩被困在地下一层半处
one and a half stories below the earth's surface.
祖玛海滩现在正处于高度戒备状态
Walter!
沃特
We have seen emergency crews arriving on scene...
抢险队已经到达现场
Yeah?
怎么了
We were listening to the news on the way here.
我们在来的路上听过新闻报道了
Okay. We'll start off by getting you up to speed.
好的 我们先告诉你们具体进展
This is Dan Heather, Army Corps of Engineers,
这位是丹·希瑟 陆军工兵部队
Geotech Division. Dan?
土木技术分部的 丹
Mind filling my guys in?
可以跟我们说一下情况吗
Those boulders up here are blocking access to the boy.
这里的巨石挡住了那男孩的出口
He's trapped in a sinkhole 14 feet deep underground here.
他被困在地下4米多的落水洞里
If we use heavy machinery to move them,
如果我们用重型机器挪开石头
ground shifts will cause the sinkhole to collapse,
地面震动将会使落水洞坍塌
which means we have no way to reach him.
也就是说我们根本不可能接近他
Oh, my God.
天呐
But it gets worse.
事情比这还要严重
We can't get in,
我们是进不去
but water can.
但海水可以
There are gaps between those rocks.
岩石间有缝隙
Waves are dumping down 30 gallons of seawater per minute.
每分钟海浪都送进去113升的海水
We're putting sandbags to restrict the flow,
我们已经放下沙袋来阻止海水倒灌
but tide is too strong.
但是浪太大了
The hole is filling up fast.
整个洞很快就会被淹没
Dimensions of the hole?
洞的尺寸有多大
Best guess, 1,100 cubic feet.
大概31立方米
Taking into account the water displacement
根据海水倒灌的速度
due to an average-sized ten-year-old boy,
再考虑到这个普通体型的十岁男孩
he will drown in one hour and 22 minutes.
他会在1小时22分钟内淹死
You can't drill to him before then?
你不能在那之前把他救出来吗
A CalTrans team offered to help.
加州运输局的人愿意提供帮助
They have the right drills,
他们要打孔的方向是对的
but the sand is incredibly unstable.
但沙子太不稳固了
Normally, we'd drill at a steep angle,
一般来说 我们会从一个陡峭的角度钻孔
but that could cause a cave-in, killing him instantly.
但那会导致坍塌 他会瞬间没命
Instead, we're digging at a shallow angle, farther away.
这回我们要从一个平缓的角度从远处挖
But progress is slow.
但是进度很缓慢
Doesn't help, this entire bluff's unstable
这一点用也没有 整座悬崖都极其不稳定
and could re-slide at any time, burying him.
随时都有可能倾塌 把他埋在里面
Follow me.
跟我来
Where's his parents?
他父母在哪
Driving back from up north.
正从北部地区开车过来
Bringing his grandparents back for Christmas.
他们要把他祖父母带来过圣诞节
Babysitter's trying to get a hold of them.
保姆试图找到他们
Speaking of communication, we need a way to talk to Owen,
说到通话 我们得想办法跟欧文沟通
find out his exact location.
找出他的确切方位
So you don't drill through the sinkhole wall and impale him.
这样你就不会打穿落水洞然后钉死他
That's right.
没错
We considered flying in a high-tech sound wave device
我们在考虑从纳里斯空军基地
from Nellis Air Force Base, but...
调一辆声波机过来 但是
Even an HH-60 helicopter
即使是最高速达到
with a top speed of 195 knots
195节的黑鹰直升机
wouldn't get here for another 86 minutes,
也无法在86分钟内赶过来
and that's four minutes after the hole would be full of water.
而且那时洞已经被海水灌满4分钟了
The sinkhole is in there,
落水洞就在那里
under that rock.
在岩地下
No way the kid can hear us.
他绝对听不到我们说话
No. I've got a way.
我有办法
Okay, Walter, I really don't feel comfortable being in a cave
沃特 待在一个一小时内由塌方
that was formed by a rock slide that happened less than an hour ago.
制♥造♥出的岩洞里让我感到很不舒服
Oh, no. Guys,
真讨厌 大伙
Owen is right under there.
欧文就在那下面
But we can't dig a rescue tunnel this close to Owen,
我们没法在离他这么近的地方挖一条救生隧♥道♥
but CalTrans can auger an eight-inch diameter tunnel
但是交通局的人可以从75度的地方
at a 75 degree angle.
挖一条直径20厘米的隧♥道♥
Small enough not to compromise the sinkhole.
这个尺寸足够小 不会影响到落水洞
Use a collapsible mast drill bit
用可折叠的钻头
so if it accidentally hits the kid's body,
这样 如果钻头不小心碰到那孩子
it'll retract without major injury.
可以立刻撤回而不造成更大损伤
In this soft sand,
这里的沙子很柔软
they'll reach him in minutes.
他们在几分钟内就可以救下他
We need a PVC pipe.
我们需要一根塑料管
I saw some on the CalTrans truck.
我在交通局的卡车上看到了
Okay, how do we communicate with Owen?
我们要怎么跟欧文联♥系♥
Do you have some kind of high-tech device?
你有什么高科技产品吗
As a matter of fact, I do.
是的 我有
Pipe is secure.
管子已经弄好了
If he's alive, we can send scuba gear down
如果他还活着 我们可以送下去潜水装置
so he can breathe when the water gets too high.
这样当水位太高时 他还可以呼吸
All right. Get that there.
好了
Let me see this.
让我看看
Come on, Owen.
快啊 欧文
Come on.
快
Hello?
你好
Hey.
你好
Owen. Owen.
欧文 欧文
My name's Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I helped you with your kite.
我之前帮你放飞过风筝
Me and my friends are here to help you.
我和我的朋友们是来帮你的
Please, get me out of here.
求你了 救我出去
We're working on it now,
我们在想办法
okay, but it's gonna take some time.
但是还要一点时间
Where are my mom and dad?
我爸妈在哪
I want my mom and dad.
我想他们了
We're trying to reach out to them.
我们在尝试联♥系♥他们
Put him on mute for one second.
让把电♥话♥静音 不让他听到
That rapid breathing and confusion...
这种急速的呼吸和意识混淆
if he goes into shock, he could pass out and slump down.
如果他休克了 会昏倒在地
And there's already enough water in there that he'll drown.
里面的水深足以淹死他
We need to keep him calm.
我们得让他保持冷静
Walter! I got his parents.
沃特 我联♥系♥上他的父母了
Uh, Owen?
欧文
Owen, we got your parents on the phone, okay?
欧文 我们联♥系♥上你的父母了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表