剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Cool, but...
酷 但...
I'm not really part of Scorpion.
实际上我并不属于天蝎
Hey, hey, of course you are.
你当然属于了
You helped us crack that video game
你帮我们破解了那个电脑游戏
that caught those bad guys.
抓住了那些坏人
You-you hacked that Japanese warship.
你黑进了那艘日本军舰
You're a very, very important part of the team.
你是我们团队里很重要很重要的一部分
And, Ralph,
而且 拉尔夫
that's why this one is for you.
这也是我把这个送你的原因
He can't have that.
他不能拿那个
It's okay, I have, like, four.
没关系 我大概有四个呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, off to school. I'll take that.
好了 去上学啦 我帮你拿着那个
Ralph.
拉尔夫
Race cars? Collectible toys?
赛车 收藏版玩具
You guys spoil him.
你们宠坏他了
Can I drive the car?
我能开开这车吗
Nope.
不能
The neurotoxin research facility right outside of L.A.
就在洛杉矶旁边的神经毒素研究室
Something tells me I'm not gonna like what's in this file.
我有预感自己不会喜欢这文件里的东西的
Someone took over the building this morning.
今早有人有人控制了这栋楼
It's computerized to the hilt.
用电脑控制了门禁
Whoever hacked in has total control.
黑进来的这个人完全夺取了控制权
Bulletproof security doors,
控制了防弹安全门
labs where the nerve agents are stored,
储存神经毒气的实验室
and a ventilation system that could spread gas
以及一个能将毒气扩散到整栋楼的
throughout the facility,
通风系统
killing everyone who's trapped inside.
能杀死所以困在楼里的人
How many?
有多少人
23 very scared scientists.
23个惊恐至极的科学家
One of whom-- Jim Stone--
其中一个 吉姆·斯通
has been locked in a room
被困了在一件屋子里
that the hacker filled with sarin.
黑客往里面充了沙林毒气
And he's keeping Stone's O2 levels
而且他把斯通的防护衣里的氧气
in his hazmat suit so low,
降到了很低的水平
he's barely breathing.
他几乎不能呼吸了
So, if Stone keeps the suit on much longer,
所以说 假如斯通继续穿着防护衣
he runs out of air,
他会耗光氧气
and if he takes it off, he's dead.
但假如他脱下防护衣 他就死定了
It gets better.
好戏还在后头呢
Our little Baghdad bombings from '97
这是1997年的巴格达爆♥炸♥事件
have come back to bite us in the ass.
回头来找咱们麻烦了
How?
怎么回事
Hacker wants the president to disclose on live TV
黑客希望总统在电视直播中
everything about the bombings we never released.
揭露我们从没公开过的关于爆♥炸♥的一切
How we missed our intended target
揭露我们错过了原定目标
and killed 2,000 civilians,
害死了两千个平民
how we covered it up.
关于我们是怎么掩盖真♥相♥的
Commander in Chief cannot concede to threats.
总司令不能向这种威胁让步
We have any leads on this guy?
我们掌握了这人的任何情况吗
Homeland hasn't been able to trace
国土安♥全♥部♥还没能够追踪到
the e-mail communiqué that's been coming in to HQ.
发送到总部的邮件地址
Bouncing off servers all over the world.
它在全球几个服务器上到处跳转
All we know is that it came in from a cell phone.
我们只知道邮件是从一部手♥机♥上发过来的
Time frame?
有给时限吗
Perp wanted POTUS on the air within 90 minutes
罪犯希望总统能在90分钟内上电视
or we'd be sorry--
说不然我们会后悔的
that was 40 minutes ago.
那是40分钟前的事了
So get your team to the site ASAP.
所以马上召集你的队伍去现场
The media already has wind that something's up.
媒体已经收到风声 知道有事发生了
Before you know it, it'll be a circus.
等你反应过来时事情可能都没法收场了
After the '95 Tokyo subway sarin gas attacks,
在95年的东京地铁沙林毒气袭击之后
the United States created an anti-neurotoxin program
美国某所实验致力于研究抗神经毒素项目
that resulted in the lab that is now under siege.
而该实验室现在正遭到威胁
We are more than an hour into this takeover.
现在距离被黑客掌控已经过去了一个多小时
Now, experts claim if any of this neurotoxic material
专家声称 假如这些神经毒气
were to aerosol out of the facility,
泄露出了这栋楼
it could possibly kill thousands of Angelenos.
有可能会杀死上千洛杉矶人
Credentials? It's all right.
证件 没事
She's with me.
她是和我一起的
The five zones of the building run east to west.
楼里从东到西有五个区
Some larger, with free access to multiple rooms.
从一些大区可以自♥由♥进入好几个房♥间
Other zones are mostly laboratories.
其他的区域大部分是实验室
There's a vent system linked to a server,
有一个通风系统连到了一台服务器上
so air flow, including the release of nerve gas into the vents,
所以气流走向 包括排入通风口的神经毒气
could be manipulated.
都是可以操控的
We got hazmat on standby, and they're ready.
我们准备好了防护衣 他们也准备好了
My God, what a nightmare.
天呐 真是场噩梦
As this poor guy, Jim,
这个可怜人 吉姆
already learned, his O2 levels are at the bottom rung.
已经知道自己的氧气水平触底了
We need to figure out a way in ASAP.
我们得尽快想出个办法
I can rig a charge to blow through that door in five minutes.
我可以在五分钟之内安好一个炸♥弹♥炸穿那扇门
No go. All doors are computer-controlled.
不行 所有门都是电脑控制的
We breach 'em,
门一旦遭到破坏
the hacker sees this on the system,
黑客就能从系统上发现
and instantly releases the gas.
然后马上释放毒气
It's not just the door that won't let us in--
我们不仅仅进不了那扇门
whoever hacked this lab set up some sort of block
黑进这间实验室的人设了某种
that I've never seen before.
我没未见过的拦截程序
I can't even get within a mile of the network.
我几乎连这网络的边都碰不到
The hacker's 90-minute deadline is practically up,
差不多到黑客说的90分钟时限了
and, uh, we will not be able to regain control in time.
而我们没办法及时夺回控制权了
You think or you know? I know.
你是这么觉得还是你肯定 我肯定
We're in the dark right now as to how he got in
我们完全不知道他是怎么黑进来的
and what he's doing to keep us out.
也不知道他做了什么拦截我们
I'm also, um...
我还...
I'm concerned from an efficiency standpoint
我从效率的角度考虑
that my personal connection to the case
我和这个案子的私人联♥系♥
might affect my ability to solve it, so...
也许会影响我解决它的能力 所以...
What's happening right now, it's not your fault.
现在发生的事不是你的错
I designed the software used for the bombs.
是我设计了用于投放炸♥弹♥的软件
The bombs killed the civilians.
而那些炸♥弹♥又炸死了不少平民
The hacker wants revenge for those deaths.
这黑客想为那些人复仇
I'm in the DNA of this thing, Cabe.
凯布 我是这一切的罪魁祸首
No, you're not. You were just a kid.
不 你不是 你那时只是个孩子
The blame lies with me.
要怪也得怪我
Now, right now we got a job to do, okay?
现在最要紧的是先解决这场危机
HQ's getting another e-mail.
总部收到了另一封邮件
"I told you what I wanted.
"我已经告知你们我的要求
You've give me nothing. Time's up."
可你们什么也没给我 现在时间到了"
Three sentences-- issue, application, conclusion.
三句话 提出问题 说明问题 得出结论
He's using the language of someone who's about to take action.
他这种语气是准备采取行动了
Something's wrong, guys.
伙计们 出事了
Oh, God, Jim, just hold on, okay? Hold on!
吉姆 坚持住啊 坚持住
I'm gonna try to override the system.
我试试重启系统
The hacker's cut off his oxygen.
入侵者切断了他的氧气供应
She can't override the system. We're helpless.
她无法重启系统 我们没办法了
Come on!
快开啊
Sarah...
莎拉
He can't breathe.
他无法呼吸了
Turn it off.
快把屏幕关掉
Cabe! Turn it off!
凯布 快关啊
Jim, no, hang on, okay?
吉姆 坚持住 好吗
It's not working! Damn it!
没反应 去死吧
I have to open my mask. I can't breathe.
我得打开面罩 我无法呼吸了
No! Oh, God, Jim, hold on!
不 别打开啊 吉姆 坚持住
Do not remove your helmet! Just hold on!
别打开头盔 再坚持一下
He takes that off, he's dead in seconds.
他摘掉头盔的话 几秒就会断气
Don't take off your helmet, okay? Hold on...
别摘掉头盔 坚持住
Jim!
吉姆
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表