剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Not without our man!
不能丢下同伴
I know Sylvester.
我了解希尔维斯特
He thinks like us. He will make it here.
他思维方式跟我们一样 他会来的
And I'm not gonna leave without him.
他没到我就不走
We can look for him
升到高空后
when we're back up top again.
我们可以再找他
We need to go now, sir.
我们得走了 长官
Negative! Not an option!
不行 不可能
There! There! There! There!
在那 在那
Walter!
沃特
Put him down. Put him down. It's okay, buddy.
放下他 放下他 没事了
Toby, he's lost a lot of blood.
托比 他失了不少血
All right, let's move out!
好了 快走
Sounds like they're getting a handle on the fire.
看来他们把火势控制住了
Should have it contained by nightfall.
傍晚应该就能灭了
Look, I know we've had some close calls together, but...
听着 我们之前有过不少危机
today was extra dicey.
但今天真的是命悬一线
You were worried about us.
你很担心我们
In so many words, yes.
这还用说
I'm glad you're all okay.
很高兴你们都没事
Guys, we're growing on him.
伙计们 我们开始讨他喜欢了
Softy.
真多愁善感
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Please be careful with him.
一定要好好照顾他
Sylvester.
希尔维斯特
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 会没事的
You're one tough son of a bitch.
你这混♥蛋♥真坚强
I'd be proud as hell to call you my kid.
我要是你♥爸♥一定骄傲死了
Lift.
抬起来
Uh, it's just costume jewelry,
就是个便宜货
but it should do the job.
但应该能行
Got pretty intense out there.
当时情况挺紧张啊
Yeah. Big fire.
是啊 火挺大的
I wasn't talking about the fire.
我说的不是火
People say stupid things in the heat of battle.
人在水深火热的时候总会说傻话
No, I meant it.
不 我是真心的
I chose in the moment to live honestly,
我当时选择诚实面对自己
and if you don't feel the same way yet,
要是你还没有感觉
I'm okay with it.
我也没关系
You're confident. On this I am.
挺有自信的啊 这件事上是的
I'm confident enough to make another wager.
我有自信能下一个新赌注
What are the stakes?
赌什么
If I win, you take me to dinner.
我要是赢了 你带我吃晚餐
And if I win?
要是我赢了呢
I take you.
就我带你去
What is all that?
这什么情况
It's something that Toby's been working on.
托比这段时间在忙活的事
I got to give the kid more work
他还有闲工夫画漫画
if he's got time to draw cartoons.
看来得多给他点事干了
Hell of a day.
这一天真多波折
Ridiculous if you think about it.
细想也挺荒唐的
One man's belief in romantic love
一个人对浪漫爱情的信念
destroys a helicopter, 400 acres of forest,
毁了架直升机 四百英亩的森林
nearly kills a dozen people.
还差点害死一堆人
Heart wants what the heart wants.
心想所想
Heart is a circulatory muscle.
心脏只是促进血液循环的肌肉
Nothing more.
仅此而已
Spoken like someone who's never been in love.
听着像是没恋爱过的人说出来的
Hope that changes for you one day, pal.
但愿某天会有所改变
Take care, Walter.
保重 沃特
Ugh, it's cinnamon. It's awful.
有肉桂 真难喝
My name is Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197.
我有史上第四高的智商 197
Einstein's was 160.
爱因斯坦只有160
When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA
11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕
to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall.
而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已
Now I run a team of geniuses,
现在我带领一组天才
tackling worldwide threats only we can solve.
解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机
Toby's our behaviorist.
托比是我们的行为分♥析♥专家
Sylvester's a human calculator.
希尔维斯特是人体计算机
Happy, a mechanical prodigy.
乐乐 机械天才
Agent Cabe Gallo's our government handler.
凯布·格洛探员是政♥府♥监管人
And Paige?
还有佩吉
Well, Paige isn't like us.
佩吉跟我们不是一类人
She's normal
她是正常人
and translates the world for us
她为我们解释这个世界
while we help her understand her genius son.
我们帮她理解她的天才儿子
Together, we are Scorpion.
我们是天蝎
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表