剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well, that's very kind of you.
谢谢您的夸奖
Call us whenever you need us.
您需要的话 随时可以找我们
We will.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Great job.
干得好
Well, I can't wait to leave.
我一秒也呆不下去了
The smoke in these places makes me dizzy.
这里的烟味让我头晕
We've got some time before the plane departs.
登机前我们还有点剩余时间
I'm gonna go hit up some slots.
我要去玩一把老虎机
No, no, no, you need to remove the pressure pads.
不不不 你得去拆除压力板
There's enough time for her to both, Walter.
她完全有时间两件事都做 沃特
The job's over.
工作结束了
Let your team have some fun.
让你的团队放松一下吧
Okay, fine. I'm sorry.
好吧 抱歉
Go have fun, I'll pack up.
去玩吧 我来收拾
I'll go with you-- I told Ralph I'd play a couple games.
我跟你一起 我告诉拉尔夫我要玩几把的
Fine.
好的
But if she's a cooler, I'm peeling off.
但如果她扫了兴 我就不管她了
Hey, they face the loosest slots towards the entrance
他们把最容易的老虎机放在入口处
to draw in players, so...
以吸引玩家 所以
I'm like a blind man at a peep show.
我就像是个在看西洋景的盲人
What's the point?
有什么意义呢
Grandma won a $40,000 progressive jackpot.
奶奶赢了价值四万美元的累积大奖
Isn't that nice?
多棒啊
Guys, those two men in baseball hats,
伙计们 那两个戴棒球帽的人
they're going against the grain of the crowd movement.
他们和人群的移♥动♥方向相反
They're up to something.
他们肯定有所企图
Rigid body language, heads down, checking phones,
身体僵硬 低头 看手♥机♥
clearly anticipating something.
显然是在等待什么
Be cool, guys.
别慌张 伙计们
A robbery's about to go down.
要发生劫案了
Everyone on the ground!
所有人趴下
Watch out!
小心点
Stay down! Stay down!
趴下 趴下
Stay down! Don't look up! Stay down!
趴下 别抬头 趴下
If I see eyes,
别让我看到你们的眼睛
I'm putting a bullet in them!
否则就把你们射瞎
It could have been me.
受伤的本可能是我
Thank you.
谢谢你
Don't get sappy about it.
先别急着感动
I calculated the trajectory of the bullet and muzzle length,
我只是计算了和你身体所在位置相关的
relative to the position of your torso.
弹道轨迹和枪口长度
It was physics, not heroics.
这是物理 而非英勇之举
And you knew it would only graze the guy behind me?
你早就知道子弹只会擦过我身后的那个人吗
I didn't calculate his position.
我可没计算过他的位置
I'm a genius, not Superman.
我是天才 不是超人
Walter. This is Detective Lou Rake.
沃特 这是卢·雷克探长
Oh, hi, Detective. Yeah, how you doing, Mr. O'Brien?
探长您好 你还好吗 奥布莱恩先生
Good. Tell me what you saw.
好的 告诉我你看到了什么
Uh, yes, before the gunmen entered,
好的 那个持枪者进来前
there were two men, baseball caps, casing the money cart.
有两个戴着棒球帽的人盯着钱箱
So, we know the masked men entered through the main lobby.
所以说 头套男是从大厅进入的
The odd thing is,
奇怪的是
the exterior cameras didn't see them leaving.
外部监视器没有拍到他们离开
No sign at all.
完全没有任何迹象
They could still be in the casino?
他们可能还在赌场里
Well, unis are doing a second sweep,
警♥察♥正在做二次搜查
but it's more likely they left another way.
但更可能的是他们从别的路径离开了
How is that possible?
那怎么可能
You tell me.
我还想问你呢
You're the ones that came here,
在劫案发生前来到这里
got involved with the security system just before the robbery.
且和安全系统有过接触的人是你
Oh, are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧
Mr. Connelly, you can't think I have anything to do with this?
康奈利先生 你不会觉得我和此事有关吧
Those cameras you asked to be turned on a table
你让我们把摄像头转向赌桌
created a temporary blind spot.
造成了一个暂时的盲点
Oh, I was just doing my job.
我只是完成我的工作而已
Now I'm just out ten million bucks.
而我刚丢了一千万
You-- what did you see?
你 你看到什么了
He's already vomited once today.
他今天已经吐过一次了
He was face-down on the floor like everyone else.
他和所有人一样 脸贴着地板
What could he see?
他能看见什么
That's it. That's it.
就是这样 就是这样
We were all on the ground. No one moved except for the robbers.
我们都趴在地板上 除了劫匪没有人动
We still have those heat sensors under the carpet.
地毯下还有我们设置的热传感器
But the software shows footsteps coming into... this room
但软件显示 在劫案发生时
at the time of the robbery?
脚步通向了这个房♥间
There has to be a back exit.
这里肯定有后门
No. It's a storage room.
没有 那是储藏室
One door.
只有一扇门
Why would they come in here?
那他们为什么会来这里
Well, maybe to put on your invisibility cloaks?
也许是为了来穿上你们带来的隐身衣
For the last time, we had nothing to do with the robbery.
最后说一次 我们和劫案无关
Uh, sir?
先生
We were able to isolate something
我们从赌场麦克风里分离出了
on the casino's mics. Oh, play it, play it.
一些音频 播放 播放
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
Be cool, guys.
别慌张 伙计们
A robbery's about to go down.
要发生劫案了
No, no.
不 不
I was just...
我只是
No, I know, you were just settling your crew
不 你只是在你的伙伴持枪进入前
before your pals came in with guns.
安慰你的队员
That's ridiculous.
这不可能
No, you went up to the control booth,
不 你去了控制间
you scoped out the room, you repositioned the cameras,
观察了整个房♥间 改变了摄像头位置
and you were able to call the score
然后在劫案发生前一秒
a second before it happened.
说出如此肯定的话
I observed abnormal behavior patterns,
我注意到异常行为的规律
and I warned my friends.
就警告了我的朋友
Well, pardon me if I have trouble believing that.
原谅我不相信你的话
Now you're gonna stay here.
现在你得待在这里
I'm gonna get a warrant to search your room.
我去申请搜查令搜查你的房♥间
You know what, you don't need a warrant,
跟你说吧 你不需要搜查令
and when you don't find anything,
等你一无所获时
I expect an apology.
我希望你能道歉
All right, let's get to it.
好了 干活吧
Everything checked, everything.
所有东西都要检查 所有东西
Oh, not the bed. It was so clean.
床就算了吧 那么干净
Maybe we should call Cabe.
也许我们该给凯布打电♥话♥
No, absolutely not. Under no circumstances
不 绝对不行 决不能
are we calling Cabe. Stop being stubborn.
给凯布打电♥话♥ 别固执了
This is serious.
这事很严重
They're not gonna find anything.
他们不会找到任何东西的
We didn't rob anyone, remember?
我们没抢劫 记得吗
Detective Rake.
雷克警探
Step away, please.
给我吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, the serial numbers match the lot from the cash cart.
序列号♥跟钱箱里的一致
Whose bag is this? It's mine,
这是谁的包 我的
but I didn't take that money.
但钱不是我拿的
So it just magically appeared
所以它就这么神奇地凭空出现
the way those robbers magically disappeared?
就像那群盗贼奇迹般地消失一样
I have never committed a crime in my life.
我长这么大从没犯过罪
Well, you did hack into NASA. Shut up.
你的确黑进过国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局 闭嘴
Cuff him.
铐住他
You can't arrest him.
你不能逮捕他
Actually, I can.
实际上 我可以
Don't hold your breath for that apology.
别等我道歉了
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表