剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Sylvester, make sure he knows how to open it.
希尔维斯特 确保他知道怎么打开文件
Happily.
乐意之至
You're gonna need this to get into the DOJ.
你需要这个徽章才能进司法部
Where'd you get that?
怎么在你手上
You dropped it.
你掉的
Are there a lot of people working for the government like Agent Keeler?
政♥府♥部门里有很多人像基勒探员一样吗
It makes it kind of hard to trust officials.
这样很难信任政♥府♥官员
He's a rarity.
他是绝少数
There's no sense going around terrified that the government's after you.
没必要担心政♥府♥会对加害于你
The file. Now.
马上把文件给我
I'll put a hole in your head.
不然我就在你脑袋上开个洞
You give me that file.
把文件给我
Okay, you want to get smart, huh?
你要耍小聪明吗
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait wait.
不不不 等等 等等
Don't you move!
你待着别动
Everybody needs to exit!
大家都得离开这里
Guys, evacuate the building!
伙计们 撤离大楼
This is not a drill!
这不是消防演习
Come on, go, go go!
赶快离开 快快
Everybody get out of the building, now.
大家都赶快离开大楼 快
Evacuate now! Hey, you guys!
立刻撤离 还有你们
You need to run! This is not...
赶紧走 这不是...
I can't defuse this.
这炸♥弹♥我拆不了
We're down to 3:40, 39, 38...
还剩下三分四十秒 三十九 三十八
This wiring is all jerry-rigged,
这些接线偷工减料
pure guerilla IED thinking.
完全是游击简易爆♥炸♥装置
Anything could trip it.
极其容易引爆
Well, if we don't run now, we're dead;
如果我们现在不跑 就没命了
if we do run now, everyone else left in the building is dead,
但如果真的跑 其他人就会死在这栋楼里
so... any ideas?
所以 有什么主意吗
If it were 1840,
如果现在是1840年
we could drop it down a well.
我们还可以把它丢在井里
What about the roof?
那楼顶呢
No time.
来不及了
Wait!
等等
Janitor supplies.
门卫物资
Joint compound.
密封剂
This bomb's gonna blow,
炸♥弹♥肯定会爆♥炸♥
but we can lessen the impact.
但我们可以减小它的冲击力
If this, uh, janitor likes his grub salty,
如果这个门卫喜欢吃咸的
we might be able to mute the bomb.
我们也许能减弱炸♥弹♥的威力
Salt speeds up the hardening process,
盐能加速硬化过程
but you gotta mix it in thoroughly.
但是要彻底搅拌均匀
Salt packets!
盐包
We're in business.
开工了
Guys, hurry, hurry, hurry!
大家快点 快点
Get out of the building!
赶紧离开大楼
Sir, get out of the building!
先生 赶快离开大楼
Toby!
托比
You're bleeding. You're bleeding.
你流血了 你流血了
Oh, my God. We gotta go.
我的天呐 我们得走了
If this works,
如果这能奏效
the blast will take out the garage,
爆♥炸♥会把车♥库♥夷平
but save the building.
但是能保住大楼
Ah... we're down to a minute 30.
还剩一分三十秒
Here we go.
好了
If the salt works,
如果盐能起作用
it should harden pretty quick.
密封剂应该很快就会变硬
It'll mute the blast enough
就能充分减弱爆♥炸♥力
to contain damage to this garage.
把破坏控制在这个车♥库♥内
If it's not stirred until it's hard as a rock,
如果不搅拌至坚硬如石
it won't mute anything.
就起不到作用了
Happy, you gotta go find Paige and Toby.
乐乐 你去找佩吉和托比
Get 'em out of the building.
带他们离开大楼
You got about a minute left.
你还剩大概一分钟时间
I run when you do.
我要等你一起走
Do it now, okay?
快去
I'm right behind you.
我马上就来
You better be.
最好是这样
We have seconds to get clear!
时间不多了
One in front of the other, dimwit.
一步接一步走起来 傻瓜
In half a minute, this building goes.
还有三十秒 大楼就爆♥炸♥了
Where's Walter?
沃特在哪
He's coming.
他会来的
He promised.
他答应过我
Cabe...
凯布
I don't want to shoot anyone,
我不想对任何人开枪
but I will if I have to!
但要是万不得已我会的
And honestly, I don't know who I'd hit, so, so please...
而且老实说 我不知道会打中谁 所以 拜托
Put the pipe down!
把管子放下
He'll get out.
他会出来的
He knows the time left.
他知道还剩下多少时间
Okay.
好了
I still don't know what it is, exactly, you do here.
我还是不知道你到底在团队中什么分工
But... I'm glad you're here.
但是 我很高兴你在这
You're welcome.
不客气
You could've left him in the building, you know.
你本可以把他丢在大楼里不管的
I'd be tempted.
换作我就会
Can you get anything from your computer?
电脑还有用吗
No, it's ruined.
没用 完全废了
Blast destroyed and shredded the hard drive.
爆♥炸♥摧毁了硬盘 销毁了所有数据
Thumb drive is dust.
闪存盘也没了
So he erased all the evidence
所以基勒抹去了
that could tie Keeler to these bombings.
所有能将他联♥系♥上爆♥炸♥案的证据
He might be in custody now,
他也许现在还被拘留着
but he'll be gone by morning.
但明早就能离开了
What if someone knew that on December 17
要是有人知道基勒于十二月十七日
Keeler and the U.S. Secretary of Defense
与国防部长会面
had a meeting about illegal drone strikes in Pakistan
讨论非法使用无人攻击机袭击巴基斯坦一事
and Keeler recorded it to use as blackmail?
而基勒将会面录了音用来敲诈呢
I'd say it's admissible evidence.
我觉得这是可接纳的证据
But where did you get that, son?
但你是从哪里得知的 孩子
Sylvester was standing over my shoulder
浏览未加密档案时
when the unencrypted file scrolled through.
希尔维斯特就站在我身后
He memorized the whole thing.
他记住了整个文件
It was almost 30 pages, though.
差不多有三十页
It only took a second.
只用了一秒钟
There are a lot of incriminating things in there.
文件里有很多可以定罪的事情
Dirty things.
肮脏的事情
You're coming with me to Homeland.
你跟我去国安部
We're getting what you know down on paper.
我们把你记住的内容写下来
Okay.
好
We got Keeler.
基勒跑不掉了
He's going away.
他会被撤职
Maybe Merrick'll back off a bit now.
现在梅里克的态度可能会缓和些了
Cabe... what about, um...
凯布 那么
your doubts?
你的疑问呢
I want this to work.
我希望我们的合作能成功
I need it to work.
我需要它成功
I wasn't promoted to Los Angeles.
我不是升迁来洛杉矶的
I flamed out in New York, after the Baghdad incident.
巴格达事件之后 我在纽约大发雷霆
The thought of 2,000 civilians dying
想想两千平民牺牲
and me carrying the blame...
都是我的责任
I was a hair away from forced retirement when I came up with the idea
当我产生与你合作破案的想法时
to try to make cases with you.
我差点被迫退休
So you thought that
所以你认为
we would be the jolt that your career needs?
我们会是你事业的强心剂
I want some blood off my ledger.
我想弥补一些我造成的伤害
So even though you may not trust me,
所以即使你可能不信任我
you should know
你要知道
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表