剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Ralph was in a map ten encryptions deep into this game,
拉尔夫进入了这个游戏的十级加密地图
something that would take a good hacker months to accomplish.
就算是资深黑客也要几个月才能实现
He couldn't have just stumbled on it.
他肯定不是不小心碰上
The issue is the safe house information was classified CIA intel.
问题在于安全屋的信息是中情局的机密
Our concern is that Ralph may have helped design the game
我们担心拉尔夫也许曾参与游戏制♥作♥
that delivered it to the cartel.
帮助贩毒团伙获得信息
How on earth would he have access to CIA intelligence?
他怎么可能会拿到中情局的情报
You work for a government contractor.
你们为一个政♥府♥旗下的组织工作
Your team has specialized expert hackers.
你们的团队有专业黑客
None of them would allow him to do this.
他们不会让他这样做的
Scorpion does nothing but help people.
天蝎只会帮助别人
Miss Dineen, we don't grab children randomly off the street.
狄宁小姐 我们不会随意抓人
Either he knew where the secret map was and how to access it,
要么他知道秘密地图在哪里 破解了它
or had something to do with the design of this game.
要么他就是参与过游戏制♥作♥
Which disseminated CIA intelligence, okay.
而这个游戏散播了中情局机密
This is a very, very serious situation.
这件事情非常严重
I need to speak with Ralph.
我必须跟拉尔夫单独谈
You can be watching from right next door.
你可以在隔壁看着
I need to speak with Walter O'Brien
我要见沃特·奥布莱恩
and Agent Cabe Gallo from Homeland.
以及国安部的凯布·格洛探员
This is your mom's laptop, Ralph.
这是你妈妈的电脑 拉尔夫
That game you were playing, Overt Target,
你在玩的游戏 《明火执仗》
where did you find it?
是在哪里找到的
Playing around.
就随便看看
You know what a dark Web site is?
你知道什么叫暗网吗
They're inaccessible to normal search engines.
就是一般搜索引擎无法进入的网站
You don't just play around and find them.
随便看看是找不到的
And Overt Target was in the dark Web.
而《明火执仗》就在暗网里
I know you're a-a smart boy.
我知道你很聪明
Genius.
很天才
So you need to know that
所以你应该明白
when my forensic team goes through your mom's computer,
等我让取证组搜查你妈妈的电脑
they're gonna find everything--
一切信息都会被发现
every game you played, how you got there,
包括你玩的游戏 以及进入的过程
who you chatted with.
跟谁聊过天
How did you find the secret level, the safe house level?
你是怎么找到那个安全屋隐藏关卡的
I just found it.
就是找到了
No. No, that's impossible.
不 不 不可能
Did you have anything to do with the design of this game?
你是否参与过游戏制♥作♥
No.
没有
Do you know who created the game?
你知道是谁制♥作♥了这个游戏吗
How did you find the dark site where it was posted?
你怎么找到那个暗网网站的
And do not tell me
别跟我说
that you just found it.
你就是找到了
Walter showed it to me.
沃特给我看的
Walter?
沃特
Walter O'Brien?
沃特·奥布莱恩吗
And he taught me decryption.
是他教会我解码的
I didn't know it was bad.
我不知道是坏事
This is over now.
够了
Agent Gallo, Homeland Security.
我是国安部的格洛探员
What did you teach him?
你教了他什么
So these dark sites,
这些暗网网站
it's where the most interesting coding is; it-it's cutting edge.
有着最有趣的编码内容 最尖端的技术
Walter.
沃特
I thought it would be interesting for Ralph to see
我只是想让拉尔夫看看
where the smartest people on the Web are designing.
网上的天才们在设计什么
And doing what else?
他们还在做什么
Did you think of that?
你想过这个吗
I was just showing him a beta game site.
我只是在给他看一个测试版的游戏网站
People post for feedback to drum up buzz
在游戏卖♥♥给大公♥司♥之前
before selling to big companies.
此网站会收集大家的反馈 借机宣传
You get to see the game years before anyone else does.
你会比大家都更早地看到这个游戏
Stop. Now.
别再说了
Got here as quick as I could.
我已经尽快赶来了
Hey, buddy.
伙计 你好啊
Scary day, huh?
惊险的一天吧
Somebody want to fill me in?
有谁能给我说一下吗
It's nothing, he did nothing.
没事 他啥也没做
But he got hauled off the street in front of his school,
可他在校门口突然被带走
and we're at the Justice Department.
我们现在又在司法部里
Can you sit with Ralph?
你能陪拉尔夫坐一会吗
Yeah.
好
You want to tell me what happened?
要和我说说经过吗
I just want to talk to Walter.
我只想和沃特说
Okay.
好
Eckherd's not buying him just stumbling into the secret level.
埃克哈德不相信他无意中进入了隐藏关卡
That is the likely scenario. He just can't comprehend
这种情况是有可能的 他只是无法理解
the depth of Ralph's intelligence; maybe no one can.
拉尔夫的智力深度 也许也没人能理解
They should be talking to Walter. Why aren't they?
他们应该找沃特谈 为什么不这么做
I can explain everything.
我可以向他们解释一切
Not now.
现在不是时候
I've lawyered up for the whole team.
我给大家请了律师
In the meantime, Ralph's being released back to you.
同时他们会释放拉尔夫 让他回到你身边
Thank God.
感谢上帝
But he's my responsibility, so you need to stay close to me
可他是我的责任 所以你们要待在我身边
in case Eckherd wants him to come back in.
以防埃克哈德再召他回去问话
Cabe, let me talk to them and clear this up.
凯布 让我和他们澄清误会
They're being extremely aggressive.
他们现在咄咄逼人
The safe house intel in the game was stolen in a hack
三周前 中情局的主机被人黑入
of the CIA mainframe three weeks ago.
窃取了游戏里的安全屋情报
Details from six other unknown operations
另外六个未知的任务详情
and safe houses were taken.
与安全屋都曝光了
Ralph had nothing to do with hacking the CIA.
拉尔夫与中情局的被黑事件毫无关系
I know.
我知道
But they don't.
可他们不知道
Okay, so we need to find out who hacked the CIA.
所以我们要找出黑入中情局的人
That's who likely put the information in the game.
也有可能就是他把信息植入游戏中
Why are we standing here?
我们还站着做什么
Fill me in.
和我说说情况吧
There's no time.
没时间了
He's my son. Make time.
他是我儿子 腾出时间来说
You know, with your history, I would be cautious saying that.
鉴于你的过往记录 这话你别随口就说
This is not about either of you.
这事和你们俩都没关系
This is a mess you got Ralph into, and you need to get him out.
这是你给拉尔夫惹来的麻烦 你要帮他解决
Do you understand that?
听清楚了吗
I will make this right.
我会拨乱反正的
Stop talking
别说废话
and just do it.
去做就是了
Where are we?
进展如何
Walter, are you okay? Where's Ralph?
沃特 你没事吧 拉尔夫呢
Coming with Cabe, Paige and Drew.
正和凯布 佩吉 德鲁一起赶来
What's our progress tracking the developer of the Overt Target game?
追踪《明火执仗》开♥发♥者的进展如何
We're into it, but on the deep Web,
我们正在研究 可在深层网络里
multiple shifting identities are the norm.
多重转变身份是家常便饭
Whoever designed this game is using an anonymous proxy,
不管此游戏设计者是谁 他用的是匿名代理
which means any traceback will be TOR'd
所以任何回溯会变成代理设置
and encrypted to the hilt.
并且最大限度地加密
How is narrating our process helping our speed?
叙述我们的进展对加快进度有何帮助
Walter?
沃特
The CIA and the Justice Department,
中情局和司法部
they're certainly working to find this game designer
肯定都在努力找出这个游戏的设计者
and coming up blank, meaning this may take a minute.
却一筹莫展 意味着这也许需要些时间
They're not us.
他们不是天才
And anything that Ralph was doing on Paige's laptop
不管拉尔夫在佩吉的笔记本上做了什么
will be backed up to our cloud server.
都会在我们的云端有备份
We know.
我们知道
We're already tracking his steps.
我们已经在追踪他的使用步骤
I only showed him the deep Web because
我给他看深层网络 只是因为
it's where he could find people like himself, people like us.
他在那能找到和他 和我们一样的人
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表