剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
This one's headed up by one Nadim Gadhi.
这个组织的发起人叫纳丁·加地
Last known address?
最近的备案住址呢
He's in a boathouse at the harbor.
在港口的船屋
19 minutes away. By the time we arrive,
过去需要十九分钟 等我们到达时
we'll only have nine minutes
离核武器达到可发射状态
until the nukes are ready to go.
就只剩九分钟了
We gotta move!
我们要赶紧出发
Cops are a few minutes out.
警♥察♥还需几分钟才能到
Walter, Bruce-- need you.
沃特 布鲁斯 你们跟上
Toby, need you
托比 你也跟上
in case Bruce has any issues.
以防布鲁斯出现问题
The rest of you, remain alert.
剩下的人保持警戒状态
You're the one who wanted me to keep my phone on.
是你让我开着手♥机♥的
Homeland! Freeze!
国安部 别动
You all right?
你还好吗
Fine. Let's go.
还好 走吧
Game on!
轮到我上场了
Oh, God, she's driving again.
天啊 她又要开车了
Happy, I'm not buckled. Just wait!
乐乐 我还没系上安全带 等等
Wait till I'm buckled! I'm not buckled!
等我系上安全带 我还没系好
Happy, Happy, Happy! Safety first!
乐乐 乐乐 安全第一
What did we talk about?
我们刚刚说了什么来着
If we split up, we cover more ground.
分头行动 扩大搜索范围
All right.
行
Okay.
好
Walter, you all right?
沃特 你还好吗
We got less than two minutes. We gotta get that case.
还剩不到两分钟 我们要拿到箱子
Homeland! Freeze!
国安部 别动
Drop your weapon! Drop your weapon!
放下武器 放下武器
Put down the case.
放下箱子
Set down the case and step away from it!
放下箱子 离它远点
Set down the case and step away from it!
放下箱子 离它远点
No! No!
不要 不要
Toby, stop! It's electrified!
托比 停下 这铁丝网♥通♥了电
Best thing about America?
美国最美好的一件事是什么
The trains always run on time.
火车永远准时
In less than a minute, those nukes are ready to launch.
一分钟内 核武器就能准备好发射了
If that train runs over the case, the button will depress.
如果火车轧过箱子 按钮自然会被按下
And millions will die.
数百万人会死去
All right, the fence is electrified.
铁丝网♥通♥了电
We can't climb it.
我们不能爬过去
Happy, where's the nearest junction box?
乐乐 最近的接线箱在哪里
It's on the other side of the yard.
在货场的另一侧
I'll never get there in time.
我不可能及时赶到
It's a quarter mile down and around the fence.
距离四百多米 就在栏杆边上
Normally, it would take less than two minutes
一般只需不到两分钟就能到达
to get down there, but due to the speed of the train,
但由于要抢在火车轧上去之前
we only have 45 seconds, Walter!
我们只有四十五秒 沃特
I've got an idea!
我想到办法了
What are you doing? There's no way
你在干什么 那块磁铁
that magnet's strong enough to stop that train!
不可能强到能逼停火车
And that case is aluminum, it's not magnetic!
而且那个箱子是铝制的 没有磁性
Of course! The track is lined with intermittent shoe brakes
当然了 这条线路沿线安装了块式制动器
that'll stop the train in case of an emergency.
会在紧急情况制动火车
It's activated by electromagnetic coils.
利用电磁线圈可以激活制动器
She's using the magnet to reverse polarities
她要用磁铁逆转两极
and flip the switch!
激活制动器
Time's up-- missiles are ready for launch!
时间到了 导弹预备发射
You did it!
你成功了
The launch sequence has been shut down
发射功能已经被关闭
and the feds have tracked Gadhi's online communications.
联邦也在追查加地的网络通信
Interpol's picking up his pals overseas as we speak.
说话这会 国际警♥察♥已经在抓捕他的海外同伙
Feel free to take a bow.
大戏落幕 鞠躬谢场吧
You all just saved the world.
你们刚刚拯救了世界
And you took me out of the line of fire
你帮我避开了子弹
like I was POTUS.
简直像保护美国总统一般
You're still a hell of an agent.
你仍然是当特工的料
My orders are to dispose of this.
我的命令是处置掉它
And we are to act like this never happened.
然后我们就像什么也没发生过
OTR.
不记录在案
O... T... R.
不记录在案
Do the honors.
这个光荣的任务交给你
I've been tough on you.
我曾对你很凶
Go get 'em.
去吧
Let's see what you got.
看看你有多少本事
Okay-okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Yeah!
行
Okay.
来吧
That's it. Mm-hmm.
就是这样
That felt good.
这感觉倍儿爽
Sexy man!
好性感
All right, let's pack it up and head home.
好了 收拾一下回家吧
Shotgun.
我坐副驾
Come on.
来吧
You were pretty incredible today.
你今天简直不可思议
Only because you juiced my brain.
只是因为你们给我加了点料
You know, I work out,
知道吗 我健身
try to take care of myself.
努力保养
It never crosses my mind I'm getting older.
我从没意识到自己在变老
But you never know how far you slipped down that mountain
人永远不知道自己在山上滑下来多远
till you look back up and see where you once were.
除非你回头发现 自己曾站在顶峰
Enjoy your youth while you can, kid.
珍惜青春吧 孩子
One day you'll blink...
转眼之间
you'll be me.
你就会变成我
You know, I hate to spoil
虽然我很不想打扰你
your moment of self-reflection,
回忆过去 感慨万千
but what we did to you wore off hours ago.
但是那功效早就已经过去了
Your heroics out here--
你的英勇表现
that was all you.
都是自身能力
You don't say.
是吗
I protected the president once.
我以前保护过总统
Thank you for allowing me to feel useful again.
谢谢你们让我觉得自己还有用
I wish I could say I wouldn't forget it, but, uh...
我很想说一句 我不会忘记 但...
There's advancements in neurological science every year.
神经医学每年都有新进步
You never know.
说不准呢
Yes, I do.
说得准
And so do you.
你也清楚
Make as many great memories as you can.
尽可能多留一些回忆吧
'Cause at the end of the day,
因为说到底
we don't get to decide the ones we keep, huh?
我们无法决定能留下什么记忆
Lorraine?!
罗琳
H-how did you...?
你们怎么会...
We just found a terrorist after 16 years.
时隔十六年 都能找到一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We can find a secretary.
找一个秘书不算难事
She's a strong memory in you.
她对你来说很重要
Maybe having her back in your life
如果让她回到你的生活中
will help you hold on a little more.
能让你留住一些记忆
Well, I'm gonna try.
我会努力的
I'm gonna try like hell.
拼了这条命也要努力
How about we hold off cleaning until tomorrow, huh?
不如明天再打扫吧
I second that motion.
我同意
Hear, hear.
赞成
Thanks.
谢谢
Crazy day, huh?
今天真惊险
Crazy seems to be the norm.
现在不惊险才不正常
That's an astute observation.
这话说得十分犀利
I, um... my assessment of Portland, uh, was, um,
之前... 我对波特兰的评价
not the proper response for your query.
不算是个很好的回答
Oh.
是吗
Okay.
好吧
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表