剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Walter O'Brien.
我叫沃特·奥布莱恩
I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197.
我有史上第四高的智商 197
Einstein's was 160.
爱因斯坦只有160
When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA
11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕
to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall.
而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已
Now I run a team of geniuses,
现在我带领一组天才
tackling worldwide threats only we can solve.
解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机
Toby's our behaviorist.
托比是我们的行为分♥析♥专家
Sylvester's a human calculator.
希尔维斯特是人体计算机
Happy, a mechanical prodigy.
乐乐 机械天才
Agent Cabe Gallo's our government handler.
凯布·格洛探员是政♥府♥监管人
And Paige?
还有佩吉
Well, Paige isn't like us.
佩吉跟我们不是一类人
She's normal
她是正常人
and translates the world for us
她为我们解释这个世界
while we help her understand her genius son.
我们帮她理解她的天才儿子
Together, we are Scorpion.
我们是天蝎
Remind me what we're doing here in this heat.
这么热的天我们在这里干什么
Taking a day off.
放一天假
It's good for you, clear your head.
对你有好处 能放松神经
Passing H.R. B6A would clear my head.
HRB6A法案能通过我就放松了
You ruin my day of sunshine, and I will fire you.
你要是毁了我美好的假日 我就炒了你
Aye aye, Congressman.
遵命 议员
Go ahead, cast off.
去帮我甩掉它
The rope.
解开绳子
I can see the appeal of this place.
我看得出这里的魅力
You're missing the point.
你完全忽略了重点
It's about getting away from it all.
重点应该是要远离这一切
You know, now that we have some time,
既然我们现在有空
I've been meaning to ask you...
我一直想问你...
All right. A little to the left.
行 往左边来点
Keep her coming back. Careful. This is precious cargo.
继续往后退 小心点 这东西宝贝着呢
Happy, just slow down. Just take your time.
乐乐 慢点 咱不缺时间
You know how fragile and important this is, okay?
你知道这东西多脆弱多重要 对吧
Keep it coming back.
继续往后
Straight through.
直走
Is that it?
这就是吗
Now, we've all been working very hard.
这段日子我们都很辛苦
So, for our reward...
所以 作为奖赏...
An authentic original Proton Arnold cabinet?
一台正宗原版的质子小子游戏机
Walter, it's beautiful.
沃特 它太美了
It's all original hardware.
全是原版的硬件
It still takes quarters. You can fix that, right?
还是只能投币 不过你能改良的 对吧
Do not insult me.
别侮辱我
Cool.
真棒
I loved that game.
我以前超爱这游戏
Your dad's gonna take you to school.
你♥爸♥来送你去上学
It's okay. When you get back from school,
没事 等你放学回来
you'll have first game.
第一个让你玩
Okay? Go.
行吗 去吧
Before we go, I just want to have a quick word with Walter.
走之前 我想跟沃特聊几句
Okay.
行啊
Yeah, sure.
没问题
I used to crush that game. What was your high score?
我以前玩这个特别拿手 你的最高分是多少
Oh, I don't know.
不好说
At a certain point, the counter resets.
玩着玩着计分器就重置了
Cool.
真牛
So, look, I wanted to thank you
我是想感谢你
for the pitching seminar we gave Ralph last week.
上周跟我一起给拉尔夫展示的投球
The kinetic diagnostic analysis.
动力学诊断分♥析♥
Yeah. It's really helped us.
对 真的帮了大忙
I mean, we do these game scenarios now.
我们现在经常这样聊棒球
Like, what's the best opening pitch with three on, two out,
比如 遇到三个投手两人出局 对面是33%上垒率
facing a .280 hitter with a .330 on-base percentage?
28%平均成功率的击球手 开场如何投球最好
That's interesting.
挺有趣
Yeah, look, also...
而且
you really helped my delivery.
你还帮我加强了投球
That early release--
提前放手的投球
I picked up three miles an hour on my fastball.
让我的快速球提高了三英里每小时的速度
I called my agent.
我找了我经纪人
He got me a tryout with the Portland Sea Dogs.
他帮我安排了一次波特兰海狗队的选拔赛
It's Double-A, but still.
虽然是2A级联盟 还是很不错
Portland?
波特兰
Does, uh, does Paige know about this?
佩吉知道这事吗
Not yet. Not until it's real.
还不知道 确定了我再告诉她
The only reason I'm telling you is because
我现在告诉你 只是因为
you probably know Ralph's mind better than anyone.
你也许比其他人更了解拉尔夫的想法
You're asking what it will do to him if you leave.
你想问我如果你离开他会怎样
Or bring them with me.
或者带他们一块去
And, look, we're a long way away from that,
虽然现在八字还没一瞥
and Ralph is my priority, but...
一切也都要以拉尔夫为重 但...
Well, I don't have a ready answer for you, so...
我现在还没有答案 所以...
Well, it's hypothetical, you know.
都是假设的情况
I still have to try out.
我还要参加选拔赛呢
But, um, just think about it.
不过 帮我想想
Okay.
好
All right?
好吗
And keep it between us.
别告诉其他人
Ralph, ready?
拉尔夫 可以走了吗
Bye.
再见
Come on.
走吧
Ride with me to Kovelsky's.
跟我一起去科沃斯基的店
Let's grab some bagels for the team.
给大家买♥♥点百吉饼吧
I had my eye on you and Drew.
我注意到你跟德鲁了
Looks like you're getting along well.
看起来你们俩相处得挺好
Yes.
对
Real convincing, 197.
像真的一样 智商197
I'm preoccupied with a greater good scenario.
我有更重要的事要考虑
Complicated by personal involvement?
因为你个人的参与让事情更复杂了吗
I know the challenges of mentoring a child genius, remember?
我明白教导天才儿童是多大的挑战 记得吗
What's that say?
什么短♥信♥
It's from "R." It says "Gumbo."
来自R的 写着"秋葵"
Text back "Confirm."
回复"确认"
"Gumbo confirmed."
"秋葵确认"
Whatever I tell you to do, you just do it for your own safety.
为了你的安全 照我说的做就好
Cabe, what is this?
凯布 这是什么
"Gumbo" is an emergency code word.
"秋葵"代表紧急情况
From who? Who's "R"?
谁发的 R是谁
Questions will be answered soon enough.
马上你就会知道答案了
You just did 18 evasive driving maneuvers.
你刚刚做了18个急闪避动作
Are you gonna tell me what's going on?
你还是不告诉我发生了什么吗
Stay here.
待在车里
Curb your curiosity.
克制一下你的好奇心
Cabe...
凯布
Cabe.
凯布
I probably shouldn't have reached out like this...
我也许不该这样突然联♥系♥你
out of the blue, after so much time.
毕竟已经这么久了
15 years.
15年了
Your family-- I know you remarried-- are they safe?
你的家人 我知道你再婚了 他们安全吗
My husband took our daughter back east to look at colleges.
我丈夫带着女儿去东部看学校了
I just...
我只是
I didn't want to scare them unnecessarily.
我不想让他们受到不必要的惊吓
With what? Tell me what's happening, Rebecca.
什么惊吓 告诉我发生了什么 丽贝卡
I'm in-house counsel at a big lobbying firm.
我在一家大型游说公♥司♥做法务顾问
I think I stumbled on something very illegal,
我好像无意中发现了一件非常不合法的事情
and now I'm in trouble.
现在我有麻烦了
You know I would never call you unless I had to.
你知道的 如非必要我绝不会找你
You can always call me.
你随时都可以找我
Cabe...
凯布
It's okay. He's with me.
没关系 他跟我一起的
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表