剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Ah, Ms. Munoz.
穆诺茨女士
Cabe, this is René Munoz,
凯布 这是蕾妮·穆诺茨
Assistant Secretary, State Department.
助理国务卿
Since there's a good chance that things could become tense over the next few days...
鉴于接下来几天局势很有可能变得紧张
I'm here to keep these guys
我来这确保大家
away from each other's throats and at the bargaining table.
不会在谈判桌上短兵相接
Great. Right now we need to get these men in front of the green screens
好极了 现在我们要带他们到绿屏前
and make it look like they're back
让他们看起来像在
in their home countries and not here.
自己的国家 而不是这里
Anything gets lost in translation,
翻译上有任何障碍
we'll reach out.
我们会求助的
Understood.
明白
Excuse me. René.
不好意思 蕾妮
Uh, I wrote a report on the historical customs
我写了一份关于这些国家的
and traditions of these nations, if this could be of any help.
历史风俗及传统的报告 也许能帮上忙
Uh, thanks. I'll refer to it
谢谢 如果遇到麻烦
if I get in a jam.
我会看的
Okay, cut!
停
What the hell is he doing?
他这是在做什么
What are you typing?
你在打什么
Nothing. I'm pretending.
什么都没打 只是装装样子
An eight-year-old with a DVR can slo-mo this
一个有数字录像机的八岁小孩都能慢放镜头
and see every keystroke.
看清你敲的每一个键
If this does not read as real,
如果这个看起来不真实
then all of it was a waste of time.
所有这些都是浪费时间
So can you please stop pretending
所以能麻烦你不要装装样子
and actually type something?
真的打点什么吗
Thank you, Sir. Walter, you just need to...
谢谢 先生 沃特 你只需要...
Mr. President, you can type whatever you'd like. We'll just
总统先生 您想怎么打字都行 我们只要
raise the camera an inch so no one sees your fingers.
把镜头移高一点 就看不到您的手指了
Is that acceptable?
这样可以吗
Thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Okay.
好吧
What was that?
那是怎么回事
He was doing it wrong. And over the next few days,
他的做法不对 接下来几天
we'll need to make a half dozen of these videos,
我们还要拍很多这样的视频
so I need to nip bad habits in the bud.
所以我必须把坏习惯扼杀在萌芽状态
Me, too. So I'll be clear.
我也是 所以听清楚了
You do not talk to a president like that.
你不能对总统这样说话
And, you, you do not talk to a president at all.
还有你 不要对总统讲话
I was just trying to help.
我只想帮忙
Want to help?
想帮忙吗
Stay on the sidelines.
站在一边吧
Is it just me, or does this feel like a seventh grade dance?
只有我这么觉得吗 这好像七年级舞会
I didn't go to the seventh grade dance.
我没参加过
Me neither, but I imagine this is what it was like.
我也没 但我猜应该就是这情景
Typical.
老样子
We sit here in silence while neither of you are willing
我们在这干坐着 而你俩谁都不愿
to extend the first olive branch.
先伸出橄榄枝
We have all traveled the same distance.
我们都是远道而来
I do not hear you making offers.
你怎么不提出点什么
This summit was my idea.
举♥行♥会面就是我的主意
That is my offer.
这就是我提出的
I suggest this a year ago.
我一年前就提议这事了
Now it's your idea?
现在成你的主意啦
Gentlemen, I respectfully submit
先生们 我提议
that we all follow the rules of parliamentary procedure,
大家都遵循议会议事程序
which we all agreed to prior to today
之前我们都同意过的
We also agreed to no more military border maneuvers.
我们也同意过不在边境进行军事演习
And their army has since positioned...
但他们的军队已经就位了...
Hey, you know what?
你们猜怎么着
Uh, I suggest some honey mead.
我建议来点蜂蜜酒
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Come on, gentlemen. I know someone here brought the mead.
拜托 先生们 我知道这里有人带了蜂蜜酒来
How else would we toast
不然等这一切结束后
to peace when this is all over?
要拿什么来为和平干杯呢
Drinks are a good idea.
喝点酒是个不错的主意
In these nations, you don't fix emotional arguments
在这些国家里 你不能用程序规则
with rules of procedure.
来解决情感争端
You grease the wheel with a tradition
你得用一个历史足够悠久的
old enough that they all lay claim to it.
大家都认同的传统来润滑一下
I want her off the grounds. Now.
我希望她退出任务 马上
Like hell.
不行
She just did your job for you.
她刚刚替你做了你的工作
It's just pouring drinks, but she's got them working together.
仅仅是倒酒 她却成功地让他们合作了
She stays.
她得留下
Okay.
好了
Raise your glasses.
举杯吧
Sveiks.
干杯
Mr. President! Mr. Kreshenko!
总统先生 克里申科先生
I'll get the doctor!
我去叫医生
Mr. President! Mr. Kreshenko!
总统先生 克里申科先生
Mikko!
米科
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm an MD. Shut up. I need to hear his breathing.
我是医学博士 闭嘴 我得听他的呼吸
Doc, what the hell's going on?
医生 到底发生什么事了
Well, he's been poisoned.
他中毒了
This is Dr. Chong.
这是钟医生
He is a U.N.-certified physician assigned to the summit.
他是经联♥合♥国♥认证的医师 被派来这次会议
You will all pay for what you've done!
你们都得为你们的所作所为付出代价
Yashin!
雅辛
Put down your weapons!
放下武器
You're outmanned and you're outgunned!
你们寡不敌众 武器也没我们多
Now lower your weapons!
马上放下武器
Actually, uh, Cabe,
实际上 凯布
you're wrong.
你错了
The firepower is...
双方的火力...
evenly matched.
是对等的
If everyone were to fire simultaneously,
假如大家同时开枪
then those two gentlemen over there
那么那边两位先生
would kill each other, that marine over there
就会杀死对方 那边的那位海军陆战队员
would take out Yashin, the falling bodies would
会把雅辛干掉 而倒下的尸体
expose those behind them to oncoming fire from the other marines,
会让后面的人暴露在迎面而来的其他海军的火力下
And we would wind up with-- excuse me-- three dead
而我们最终会...抱歉...有三名
security personnel and three dead politicians.
安保人员死掉 和三名政客死掉
Based on quick vector and percentage calculation,
基于快速矢量和百分比的计算
almost 100% certainty.
这基本上是板上钉钉了
Sylvester, how are my numbers?
希尔维斯特 我算得对不对
Sounds pretty good to me.
我听着挺对的
It's actually four dead politicians
实际上会死四个政客
if Kreshenko isn't treated ASAP.
假如克里申科不能马上得到治疗
This was a setup!
这是个陷阱
You brought the bottle.
酒是你带来的
Sakovich poured it,
是萨科维奇倒的
and Juris passed it out. Everyone had access.
尤里斯传的 每个人都接触到了
No one knows what happened,
没有人知道这是怎么回事
except somebody was planning this all along,
除非有人设计了这一出
and the mead was the perfect opportunity.
而蜂蜜酒则是个绝佳的机会
Now, this man needs medical care, stat.
他需要立即进行医疗救治
No one goes in or out of the grounds.
不准有人进出
From here out, everyone is a suspect.
现在开始 每个人都是嫌疑人
We're on lockdown.
现在我们处于封锁状态
Pulse is dropping significantly.
脉搏明显下降了
Heart rate's slowed to 42 bpm.
心率降到了每分钟42下
He's in bradycardia. Whatever poison he's ingested,
他心搏缓慢 不管中的是哪种毒
it's taking hold.
已经开始发作了
I have adrenaline in my kit.
我的医疗包里有肾上腺素
If I mix it exactly with the atropine
假如我将其准确地和颠茄碱
and nifedipine, that may buy some time.
还有硝苯吡啶混合 也许能拖一点时间
How long? Without an antidote?
能拖多久 在没有解毒剂的情况下吗
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表