剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
I'm just saying, I don't think it's cheating.
我就是想说 我不觉得那算出轨
Reverse it. Put her in the same situation.
换位思考 如果她那么做呢
Is it cheating now?
算出轨不
Damn.
该死
It is cheating.
还真是出轨
That's what I'm saying.
这不就是了
Bluehawk's a go! Code confirmed.
蓝鹰启动 启动码核实
Target...
目标
target sequence confirmed!
目标序列♥确♥认
What the hell, man? We never even got a message order!
搞什么 我们根本没接到命令
SAC, this is Silo 61.
战略空军司令部 这里是61号♥发射井
We got birds ready to leave the nest.
有导弹即将发射
Is this coming from you?
是你们的指令吗
Time sequence complete.
时间序列完成
Missiles One through Five enabling sequence commenced!
一到五号♥导弹开始启动序列
I don't care if wasn't unauthorized!
我不管是不是未经批准
The damn system here thinks it is.
系统显示是已经批准的
Six through Ten commenced!
六到十号♥开始启动
I can't override!
我无法改变程序
SAC, we need a solution now.
战略空军司令部 我们需要解决方案
Someone's about to prep our missiles for launch.
有人就要发射导弹了
If he gets this strike,
如果他能打中
Tobias Curtis, the kid from Coney Island,
来自科尼岛的托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯
will win the PBA championship
将以完美的一局
with a stunning perfect game.
拿下美国职业保龄球锦标赛
Today, Earl Anthony.
快点哦 厄尔·安东尼[职业保龄球手]
How the hell do you know who Earl Anthony is?
你怎么知道这个人的
You're, like, 20.
你也就才20
22. Now go.
22了 赶快
40 feet from glory.
荣耀只在40英尺外
Oh, my appendix.
天呐 我的阑尾
You impressed?
厉害吧
Uh, Doc? Glory denied.
医生 这样可不能算荣誉哦
No. No, no, no.
不不不
That box is holding it up.
是那个盒子把它抵住了
All pins must fall. Dem's da rules.
所有球瓶都得倒下 规则如此
I call shenanigans and tomfoolery.
这是无聊的扯淡
What is that?
那是什么
Just something I've been working on.
我一直在研究的一样东西
It's cold, hard metal, but it's somehow
虽说是冰冷坚硬的金属
so delicate and... so beautiful.
但却又 精致 美丽
Show is over.
演示结束
Andrew.
安德鲁
It's Drew, actually.
是德鲁
Right.
对哦
Drew's short for what? Michael?
德鲁是什么的昵称 迈克尔吗
Hey. Ralph's in the back.
拉尔夫在后面
Before we get him,
去接他之前
I, um, I want to show you something.
我想给你看样东西
What's up?
怎么了
I picked this up when I was
我去为波特兰海狗队选拔时
trying out for the Portland Sea Dogs.
拿了这个
It's a school for gifted children.
是所天才儿童学校
Uh, why are you showing this to me?
你为什么要给我看这个
I never said I was moving to Portland.
我没说我要搬去波特兰啊
I know. Of course.
我知道 当然了
I just... I meant it when I said
我只是...我之前说
I wanted to provide options for you and Ralph.
我真心想为你和拉尔夫提供更多选择
I want you to push me down the ramp this time, Sylvester!
你这次得把我从坡道推下去 希尔维斯特
More normal options.
更多正常点的选择
I-I'm not trying to push you.
我没有逼你的意思
I just wanted you to have as much data as possible,
我只是希望你能拿到尽可能多的资料
so that you can make an informed decision...
这样你可以凭充足的信息作出选择
if and when I get the call to pitch.
如果我能得到那份工作的话
Okay.
好
I'll take a look at it.
我会看的
If that wasn't clamped down,
如果不是绑住了
it would've gone right through that wall.
会直接冲破墙出去
Cool!
酷
School time, pal.
上学喽 伙计
Okay. Enjoy the science fair, buddy.
好吧 科学展好好玩 伙计
Is there some rule against baking soda volcanoes?
规则上说不许做小苏打火山吗
No, it's the go-to
那只是那些家长
for parents that can't think of anything more stimulating.
想不到更好主意后的第一首选而已
O... kay!
好了
Drew, he can't be late.
德鲁 别让他迟到
And you, good luck.
你呢 好运哦
There's, uh, no such thing as luck,
这世上没有运气
only good science and math.
只有靠谱的科学和数学
You could be nicer.
你就不能友好点
He wants Ralph to enter a project made of...
他想让拉尔夫拿一个
papier-maché and baking ingredients.
用纸浆和烘焙原料做的东西去
What is that?
那是什么
"The Andersen P. Wollock School for Gifted Children.
安德森·P·沃洛克天才儿童学校
Portland, Maine."
缅因州 波特兰
It's just... Drew thought, for Ralph...
这只是德鲁为拉尔夫做的打算...
It's super preliminary, I'm just...
八字没一撇呢 我就是...
I'm just doing my research.
我只是想看看
Right.
好吧
I mean, the odds of us ever moving...
我们搬过去的可能性根本不大
This is where our life is.
这里才是我的家
But a special school... could be good for Ralph.
但这种专门的学校对拉尔夫或许有好处
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Portland is cold.
波特兰很冷
That's it?
就这样了
And wet.
还很潮湿
There's a slight chance we might be moving there,
我们可能会搬去那里
and that's all you have to say on the matter?
你对这事就没别的想说吗
You don't want to hear my thoughts on the matter.
你不会想听我对这事的意见的
Really?
是嘛
No, I... I think I do.
不 我想
I think there's no logical reason
我觉得你没有任何
why you should be taking that boy
合理的理由带那孩子
3,000 miles away from his home.
去离家三千英里的地方
No logical reason?
没有合理的理由
What about the fact his dad might move there
那他爸爸可能会搬到那里
and I think two parents
而我认为有父母两人的陪伴
might benefit Ralph?
可能会对拉尔夫会有好处呢
Well, what daytime talk show did you hear that on?
你是在哪个日间脱口秀上听到这种说法的
Most people would take that as an insult, Walter,
大部分人会觉得你这是在侮辱人 沃特
but I know you don't communicate like normal people,
但是我知道你的交流方式和常人不一样
so I'm going to give you a pass.
所以我打算饶了你这一次
But I also know that you didn't have
但是 同时我也知道
an ideal relationship with your father,
你和你父亲的关系并不理想
but that doesn't mean
但是那不意味着
Ralph shouldn't have a chance.
拉尔夫不应该有这个机会
Drew is an adolescent.
德鲁像是个青少年
He plays a game for a living.
靠打比赛为生
He's Ralph's dad!
他是拉尔夫的爸爸
That is mere biology.
只是基因上的父亲
It takes more than fathering to be a father.
当好父亲要做的远比给予孩子生命难
By the time Ralph is 18,
等到拉尔夫18岁的时候
he'll probably have to take care of Drew.
八成得他来照顾德鲁了
You asked me for my thoughts on the matter.
你向我寻求对此事的意见
I gave them to you.
我给你了
Fine.
好吧
How come a bunch of geniuses can't answer the phone?
一群天才怎么会不接电♥话♥呢
I don't carry my phone on me.
我从来不带手♥机♥
You know... radiation.
你懂的...有辐射
I was welding.
我正在焊接
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表