剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Sylvester only seconds behind!
希尔维斯特只落后几秒
Oh, my! But he is displaying facial stressors.
但是从他的脸上能读到压力
Will he choke?
他会卡住吗
Will... he... choke?
他会...卡住...吗
Toby! Just. J... okay?
托比 别说话了
The pace is breakneck.
比赛到了关键时刻
The tension is high.
紧张气氛达到高点
Children.
真幼稚
Ladies and Gentlemen,
女士们先生们
This is not for the pregnant or faint of heart.
孕妇和胆怯者不宜观看
It's the old blind-bomber trick!
他使出了经典的盲拼招数
It's gutsy, it's cocky, it could serve to psych out Dodd!
有胆量 很自大 目的是吓住多德
No. What? NNo.
没有 什么 没有吗
No. Oh, no! Dodd rallies!
天呐 多德斗志依然
Dodd rallies!
多德拼尽全力
Time!
停
What the hell's going on?
怎么回事
Walter wins. As usual.
沃特又赢了
By a hair, pal. By a hair.
稍占优势而已
Team of Einsteins, none of you could tell time?!
爱因斯坦小分队 你们都不会看时间吗
Turn that noise off! We're late!
把那东西关掉 我们迟到了
Let's move!
走
Oh, we were just blowing off steam, Cabe.
我们只是发泄一下啊 凯布
We're ready.
我们准备好了
Well, you better be.
那最好
The future of the team depends on it.
团队的未来在此一举
Director Merrick already thinks I'm crazy
梅里克部长已经认为我是疯了
for forming a team of geniuses.
才会组建一支天才团队
We got to prove him wrong.
我们得证明他错了
Guys, guys, guys.
伙计们
He's right.
他说得对
This exercise is a huge opportunity for our company; for all of us.
这次演习对我们公♥司♥ 对我们是个大好机会
I know we can do this.
我们能行的
We're ready.
我们准备好了
All right.
好
Forgot my hat.
落下帽子了
Are you kidding me?!
你开玩笑呢
Let's go!
赶快走
Hurry up already!
赶紧的啊
Come on, come on.
来啊
What's the delay?
磨蹭什么呢
These have been here since yesterday!
这菜从昨天就摆在这儿了
Move!
快走
Nemos, I just wanted to return my uniform
尼莫斯 我是来还制♥服♥的
and get my last check.
顺便拿最后一份薪水
I don't understand this new job of yours.
我真搞不懂你的新工作
Brilliant people.
那些聪明人
I mean, what are they? Scientists?
他们是什么人 科学家吗
Geniuses. Kind of a liaison to regular people.
是天才 我算是他们与普通人的联络人
You know me-- good with customers.
你了解我的 会招呼客人
Yes, I know.
这我知道
That's why you should stay.
所以说你该留下
How many times does an opportunity like this come along for me...
我能遇到几次这样的机遇啊
for my son?
还有我儿子
And I never know what this job will bring,
我虽然永远不知道会在工作中遇到什么情况
but it's always exciting.
但也永远不会无聊
Walter, this is a mistake.
沃特 这是个错误
I'm not prepared for this.
我没做好这样的准备呢
I've got your back, buddy.
我会罩着你 伙计
I've always got your back, okay?
我一向照顾你 不是吗
Approaching the hot point.
靠近目标
Delta Team quells the insurgency.
D队压制反抗
Omega, locate the comm room.
O队 找到通讯室
Shepherds, the SMACKs.
S队 带领傻蛋兵
You got 30 seconds to download that file. You copy?
你们有30秒钟下载文件 懂了吗
I'm clear on everything,
完全明白
except why you keep calling us "SMACKS."
只是不明白你怎么总喊我们傻蛋兵
It's an army funny.
军队的调笑
SMACK-- Soldier, minus ability, coordination and knowledge.
傻蛋兵 没有技能 协调性和知识的士兵
The Federal Government, good at acronyms and nothing else.
联邦政♥府♥最会起缩写名字了 其他一无是处
Does he know that I'm Director of Homeland Security?
他知道我是国土安♥全♥部♥的部长吗
Your superior?
你的上级
They're just civilians.
他们只是平民
Got eyes on the compound. Moving in.
看到基地了 靠近
Move, move, move, move, move, move.
上 上 上
I have plantar fasciitis.
我有足底筋膜炎
Go. All right.
来 好嘞
I designed the breach-device for a hard torque,
我设计的破门工具转矩很大
so put your back into it.
使点劲
Down, down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Come on, SMACKs. Move!
来吧 傻蛋兵 上
30 seconds to download the file!
30秒下载文件
All right. Sylvester, you take the right.
好了 希尔维斯特你负责右边
Faster than that! Let's go, boys!
快点 赶紧的
Yeah, okay.
好的
Are you in?
你进去了吗
Walter, there is encryption at the firmware level.
沃特 固件被加密了
Damn it. This thing's in Arabic-Sudanese Unicode.
该死 这是苏丹阿♥拉♥伯语统一♥码♥
I'm panicking! I-I-I'm panicking!
我好恐慌 我好恐慌
We don't have time for this!
我们没时间了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好好好好
Let's go, SMACKs! Come on!
快点 傻蛋兵 快
Okay, we'll adapt.
好了 我们会改写的
Perimeter breach! 15 seconds!
有人侵入 还有十五秒
I'm done. I can't concentrate. I can't do this.
我好了 我没法集中精力 我做不到
I-I got you, buddy. I got ya.
我来帮你 哥们儿 我来
Three seconds! You hear me?!
还有三秒 听到了吗
I got the file.
文件搞定了
I got the file. Okay.
文件搞定了 好的
We're overdue!
我们超时了
Come on! Go, go, go...!
快点 快快快
All right! All right, where are we going?
好了 好了 我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Go straight! Go!
直走 快
Oh, God.
天呐
I'm so sorry, Walter.
真的很抱歉 沃特
They're captured.
他们被俘获了
What's with the full contact, Agent Gallo?
怎么还动起手了 格洛探员
Fall out!
解散
All right! Break it up, break it up!
好了 解散吧 散开
This is meant to impress me.
这次演习是为了让我对你们刮目相看
Your human calculator froze.
结果你们的人体计算器卡滞了
Your engineer has no concept of following orders.
工程师对服从命令毫无概念
And your shrink--
还有那个心理大♥师♥
I don't know where to begin.
我都不知道该从何说起
You can start by being nicer.
你可以从友善点开始
We were doing fine until that jarhead got handsy.
在那个锅盖头毛手毛脚前我们做得很好
Where'd he touch you, exactly?
他到底摸你哪儿了
Guys, uh... Director Merrick...
伙计们 梅里克部长
the, uh, Marines
那些海军陆战队员
talking smack in the Humvee caused a distraction.
在悍马里叫我们傻蛋兵 会让人分神
Questioning our entry point cost us time.
质疑我们的进入点也会浪费我们的时间
26 seconds.
浪费了26秒
To be exact.
精确地说
Their approach slowed us down.
他们的方法拉低了我们的速度
The purpose of this exercise was to see
这次演习的目的是为了看看
if your purported group of geniuses
你们这群所谓的天才
could contribute to a high-end military operation.
能否为高阶军事行动作贡献
I have seen nothing that makes me believe that that's possible.
我所看到的让我无法相信其可能性
And I'm starting to wonder
我开始怀疑
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表