剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
Uh, bright blood,
血色鲜亮
outer left side of the thigh.
大腿左外侧
Looks like he nicked the femoral artery,
应该是割破了股动脉
but it's clotted off, stabilized.
但血凝结了 伤势稳定
How would you know that?
你怎么知道
If it hadn't, you'd be dead.
如果没凝结 你就该死了
But that cut could expand.
但伤口可能会扩大
We need to leave the metal in.
得把金属片留在伤口里
You do a tourniquet, and I'll clean it up
找个止血带 我们下去后
when we get on the ground.
我再给你清理伤口
We need to get you to a hospital ASAP.
我们得尽快送你去医院
Great in theory, but we are 40-feet high in a tree.
这理论不错 但我们正挂在12米高的树上
And our comms are dead.
而且通讯器都失灵了
I doubt they got a location on our crash site.
我怀疑他们连我们迫降的位置都定位不了
I can take care of that,
我能解决这问题
but I'm gonna need everyone to cut off their seatbelts.
但我需要大家割开安全带
Sly, I need you to do some math for me.
希尔 计算一下可行方案
Okay, based on the angle of the tree
好的 根据树木的角度
and the weight distribution, uh,
以及我们的重量分布
estimated by the barycenter balancing point,
根据我们的重心平衡点
as well as the relatively weak tensile strength of
以及河麻黄橡木的湿抗张强度
the River Sheoak, which is really no more than a weed...
这强度堪比草根
Focus. Okay.
集中注意力 好的
Bottom line is we need to remove the weight strategically,
底线是 我们得有战略性地移开重量
or we're all going to topple over...
否则我们都得翻下去
like Don't Tip the Waiter.
就跟那堆积木游戏一样
So, best guess is Happy, then me, then Toby,
最佳方案 先是乐乐 然后我 然后托比
then Marcus needs to take some weight off the nose,
然后马克斯得减轻机头的重量
then Walter,
接着是沃特
and then lastly Paige,
最后是佩吉
because the weight displacement in the cabin is less.
因为机舱的重量置换较小
Happy,
乐乐
make it happen.
交给你了
We're fine!
我们没事
Everything's fine.
一切都相安无事
When I go down, this thing is gonna shake.
我下去的时候 机身会摇晃
Just keep your heads straight.
大家都坐稳了
We should be good.
应该不会有事
"Should." Fantastic.
"应该" 太棒了
Made it!
下来了
You're up, Sylvester!
该你了 希尔维斯特
You know what?
知道吗
I think my calculations were off, Happy!
我想我的计算出错了 乐乐
I should go last!
我应该最后一个下去
No, your calculations were perfect,
不 你的计算很正确
and this thing's not gonna hold much longer, okay?
这树枝可支撑不了太久
So you go now.
所以赶紧下去
You're gonna be fine, Sly.
你会没事的 希尔
Okay.
好吧
Think happy thoughts. Okay.
想点开心的事 好
Geez.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天
Come on! You can do it!
加油 你能做到
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
我的天 我的天
I can't go any further!
我不能再往下了
I can't... I can't go any further!
我不能...不能再往下了
Just straighten your legs.
伸直双腿
Hurry, guys!
伙计们 加快速度
All this movement is cracking the support branches!
机身的震动要压裂支撑的树枝了
Okay, you're up.
好了 该你了
Sylvester said I go last.
希尔维斯特说我最后走
You're going. Now.
你现在就下去
No. No, we should do... we should do what Sylvester said.
不不 我们得照希尔维斯特说的做
No, you go.
不 你快下去
Now. Go.
马上下去
Go!
下去
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
Okay.
好吧
That's the wrong order! That is the wrong order!
这顺序不对 这顺序不对
Hey, Walt, you better hustle!
沃特 你最好麻利点
Walter, you've got seconds until that helicopter is in free fall!
沃特 那直升飞机几秒后就会自♥由♥落体
The support branches are breaking!
支撑树枝要断了
Walter! Walter! Walter!
沃特 沃特 沃特
Looks as if things haven't gone according to plan.
看来一切都跟计划有出入
We call in our location on the SAT phone,
我们用卫星电♥话♥报告位置
Cabe gets us, we regroup.
凯布找到我们后再重新部署
We might not get the reception we're looking for on this model.
这电♥话♥估计是收不到信♥号♥♥了
I have to tighten the tourniquet almost on top of the wound;
我得在伤口上绑紧止血带
it's gonna hurt.
会很疼
I think you and I have different definitions of pain.
我想我俩对疼痛的定义不同
Okay. So we're here.
好吧 我们迫降在这
And with the tree cover,
照这样的树木覆盖情况
there's no way a chopper can land or airlift us out.
直升飞机既不能降落也不能拉我们上去
Only suitable evac point is here.
唯一合适的撤退点在这
It's Fiddler's Basin; it's due east.
提琴手盆地 在正东方向
It's that way.
是那边
How do you know that?
你怎么知道在那边
I point the hour hand at the sun,
把时针指向太阳
I bisect the angle between the hand and the 12 to find south.
把指针及12点方向二等分找到正南
I know south, I know every other direction.
找到正南方向 其他方向也就出来了
Okay, so...
好吧 现在...
we can't contact Cabe,
我们联♥系♥不上凯布
but we have to assume that he's thinking like us
但我们得假定他和我们想法相同
and he knows that Fiddler's Basin is our only shot.
知道提琴手盆地是唯一的可行撤退点
So, we follow the hikers' footprints.
我们跟着远足者的脚印
We find them, and then we send an overground rescue team back
找到他们后 派地上部队回来
for Sylvester and the pilot.
接希尔维斯特和飞行员
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
You're leaving me here with him? No way.
你要把我和他留在这 不行
You can't walk. Toby has to come with us
你走不动 托比得跟我们走
just in case there are any injured hikers.
以防远足者中有伤员
I do not like this plan.
我不喜欢这计划
We're in desolate woods--
我们在荒芜人烟的树林里
no food, limited water and no comms.
没吃的 缺水 还没有通讯工具
Right. Then you two can work on getting a radio sorted while we're gone.
那等我们走了 你们可以修一修无线电
Well, we're well aware things would be easier
我们都知道如果卫星电♥话♥还能用
if we still had that SAT phone, but that is not the case.
事情会容易得多 但现实并非如此
What was with the swipe at me?
你为什么对我冷嘲热讽的
Well, if you had been holding on
要是你刚才抓住了卫星电♥话♥
to the SAT phone instead of me,
而不是抱住我
we would never be in this mess right now.
我们现在就不用这么艰难了
I was protecting you. It was instinctive.
我那是在保护你 是本能反应
It was stupid.
是愚蠢
You were an unbuckled, 150-pound projectile.
你是个没系安全带 重达68公斤的抛射体
154-- I've been working out.
70公斤 我最近有锻炼呢
Let's get moving!
咱们出发吧
Sun sets in 47 minutes.
再过47分钟太阳就落山了
Okay, so... I'll just stay here in the middle of the woods
好吧 那我就和这个臭脾气的家伙
with the grumpy guy.
待在这树林里
Hey, stop your bellyaching, go fix that radio.
别抱怨了 快去修无线电
Go on!
去啊
Sir, we spotted the chopper's tail
长官 我们在一棵折断的树冠上
through a break in the tree canopy.
发现了直升机的机尾
Cover's too thick.
遮挡太厚了
Can't make out any survivors.
无法判断是否有人生还
Show me a topo map! Yes, sir.
给我看看地形图 是 长官
If they survive, you think they'll try
如果他们活着 你觉得他们
to keep with the mission?
会继续完成任务吗
There's no "If."
这不是假设
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表