剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表
You know, everyone's acting
每个人都表现得
like we were applying for a bank loan.
像在申请银行贷款
We were gambling. There's risk involved.
那可是赌博 赌博有风险
No, we're not going through with this again.
不 我们不会再让这种事发生了
We've already let Walter down once.
我们已经让沃特失望过一次了
A second time isn't an option.
决不能让他再次失望
Yes.
说
Are you our new Walter?
你是我们的新头儿吗
You brainiacs can't agree on anything, so I'm stepping up.
你们这些奇才不能达成一致 所以我才上的
Okay.
好吧
What's our plan, boss?
那你有什么计划 头儿
Okay.
好
Bob Connelly was overextended,
鲍勃·康奈利扩张太过
so it's possible either he or someone working for him
所以有可能他或者他的手下
put the money in... in his bag.
把钱 放进了他的包里
If we can prove he was in the red,
如果我们能证明他负债
it might establish motive to frame Walter.
也许能构成他构陷沃特的动机
That is an interesting theory,
这个理论很有趣
but we can't hack into Connelly's financial records
但我们黑不进康奈利的财政记录
because Walter just had to go
因为沃特刚去安装了
and install his security overlay.
他的安全系统
You can't hack your own software?
你们黑不了自己的软件吗
No, it's Walter software.
不 那是沃特的软件
We could follow the steps,
我们能一步步来
but it's millions of lines of code.
但里面有几百万行代码
Okay. There is another way.
好吧 还有一种办法
I might be able to sniff into their network.
我也许能潜入他们的网络
We would have to attach a remote-frequency jump drive
我们要在康奈利的电脑和我的笔记本上
with a VPN to Connelly's computer
各插上一个自带虚拟专用网的遥感闪存
and one to my laptop, and then they could speak to each other.
然后它们之间就能互相沟通了
They could transfer data.
可以互相传输数据
The Crimson thinks
克里姆森赌场以为
we just robbed them of $10 million.
我们刚抢了他们一千万
Can't just walk in through the front door.
可不能从正门大摇大摆地进去
Then we won't use the front door.
那我们就不走正门
You cost me my job.
你让我失去了工作
I now regret that decision.
我现在后悔了
I hit the scotch.
我灌了许多苏格兰威士忌
I got busted for public intoxication.
因为公共场合酗酒罪被捕
To be fair, that part is your fault.
可是这事不能怪我
Let's see how my small hands look around your neck.
看看我的小手掐住你的脖子会是怎样的场景
Apologies in advance.
我先道个歉
I'm feeling sick.
我觉得很难受
I'm pulling your focus with my fingers.
我正在用我的手指吸引你的注意
Foreground/background optical adjustment's
眼球对物体前后移♥动♥的适应能力
affected greatly when intoxicated.
在醉酒时会受到很大影响
Thus causing the onset of spins.
于是会导致眩晕
I'm gonna barf.
我要吐了
Just take long, deep breaths.
只要来几个长长的深呼吸
I know you hate me, Ronny.
我知道你恨我 罗尼
But you're gonna have to keep your hands off my neck.
但你不能再伸手掐我了
I can evaluate your skills,
我可以评估你的技能
help to set you on a better career path.
帮你踏上更好的职业道路
Okay. Oh, no, no, no, no.
好吧 不不不
Oh, god.
天呐
Oh, gosh. That's hundreds of feet down.
天呐 这里有数百英尺高
Hey, project manager,
项目经理
don't lose the receipt.
发♥票♥别弄丢了
I doubt I'll ever have use for a crossbow again.
我大概不会再有机会用弩了
I don't want to sound like Sylvester,
我不想用希尔维斯特的语气
but I'm terrified.
但是我好害怕
Like you said, we can't go through the front door.
正如你所说 我们不能走前门
Won't exterior cameras see us?
外部摄像头不会看到我们吗
I calculated a 12-degree-angle blind spot.
我算出了一个十二度角的盲点
So don't swing your legs too much, skinny.
所以把腿给我夹紧了 小瘦子
I don't see a harness in that duffel bag.
背包里好像没有安全带
Earbuds in.
把耳塞放进耳朵里
You're not terrified right now?
你现在不害怕吗
I did the calculations. No problem.
我计算过了 没问题的
Oh, gosh.
天呐
Hey, when I grow up, I want to be you. Good luck.
我长大后 想像你一样 祝你好运
Luck doesn't exist.
运气这种东西根本不存在
Math and science does.
数学和科学才是真实的
Paige, just keep Sylvester in the loop.
佩吉 把情况告诉希尔维斯特
Sylvester, we're a go on the roof.
希尔维斯特 我们在屋顶上准备开始行动
Copy that. Be careful.
收到 小心点
Ah. Okay.
好吧
Oh, my gosh. Hey, that's...
我的天呐 好...
That's good. That's really... Good job.
好极了 实在是... 漂亮
Come on.
快点
I'll go. Let's go.
我来了 走吧
Okay.
来吧
I can help you.
我可以帮你
You're all right.
没事的
You're okay. Don't look.
没事的 不要看我
Okay. Oh.
好吧
I really don't want to die
我真的不想死的时候
in the middle of a dry spell.
身上还一股衰味儿
It was just one bad run at roulette.
只是在轮盘上偶尔手气不佳而已
You're gonna be okay.
不会有事的
I'm not talking about gambling.
我不是在说赌博的事[尿裤子]
Okay!
好了
I'm gonna go now.
我要滑过去了
Toby! Don't swing your legs.
托比 双腿别乱晃
Oh... oh, no.
不
I got it.
落地了
Oh, my liver.
我的肝
My bad. I calibrated the line for my weight.
对不起 长度是按我的体重设计的
Come on.
走吧
Ladies first.
女士优先
I've been baking all my life.
我一辈子都在做烘焙
I... I never thought I could make money at it.
从未想过可以借此来赚钱
Well, follow the distribution
根据分配规律
and marketing schedule I gave you,
以及我给你的市场进度
and your scones will be everywhere.
你的司康饼将遍布各地
What's a guy like you doing in here?
像你这样的人怎么会在这里
A casino was robbed. I was framed. In a nutshell.
简单来说 一家赌场被抢 我被人陷害
I'm in real trouble, Ronny.
我这下麻烦大了 罗尼
Vegas will do that to you.
维加斯害人不浅
Sad thing-- this is the second time my hands cost me a job.
可悲的是 这是我第二次因双手而丢了工作
I came out here to be a magician.
我来这里本想当一名魔术师
But all the great masters all had long fingers
但是所有的大♥师♥们手都比我长
so they could manipulate the cards better.
他们控牌技术也更胜一筹
I could never get to the next level.
我永远也无法达到更高的级别
I loved magic.
但是我热爱魔术
There's this one guy, Great Scott.
有一个斯考特大♥师♥
He used to play the Crimson
他经常在克里姆森表演
back when it was the, uh, Oasis Queen.
那时还是绿洲皇后乐队盛行的时期
He used to disappear from the stage
他经常在舞台上消失
and reappear on Las Vegas Boulevard.
然后出现在拉斯维加斯大道
Blew my mind.
令我大开眼界
That's it.
就是这样
That's it.
就是这样
When Great Scott did his show,
斯考特大♥师♥表演魔术时
where was his stage?
他的舞台在哪
Well, the Crimson was remodeled 30 years ago.
克里姆森三十年前已经重建了
That's before Connelly bought it.
那是在康奈利买♥♥下赌场之前
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that the stage
是的 但是我很肯定那个舞台
was in the northwest corner of the casino.
当时坐落在赌场的西北角
They got a big storage room there now.
现在那里是一个很大的储藏室
剧集 | 天蝎(2014) | 导航列表