剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我不知道在他病例上我应该写什么。
I don't know what I'm supposed to write on his chart.
一点合理的说明。
As little as possible.
就像我所做的
That's what I try and do.
对的。
Right.
很抱歉我告诉你了?
Sorry I told you?
不,是我追问的。
No. I asked.
而我们确实挽救了他的生命。
And we did save his life.
但是我必须向阿莎解释。
But I've got to talk to Asha.
我应该是她的指导者。
I'm supposed to be her mentor.
但是你不想要撒谎。
But you don't want to lie.
我没有选择,不是吗?
I don't have a choice, do I?
♬
♬
[叫喊声]
[grunting]
很好,安妮·玛莉!
Good, Anne Marie!
好的,婴儿即将诞生。
Okay, the baby's crowning.
再给我用次力就好。
Just give me one more push.
加油。
Go for it.
- [沉重呼吸] - 用最大的力气,准备好了?
- [breathing heavily] - Make it big. Ready?
- [叫喊声] - 就快出来了。
- [grunting] - There you go.
阿罗哈,宝贝!她出来了!
Aloha, baby! There she is!
[笑声] [婴儿哭喊声]
[laughs] [baby crying]
她很漂亮。
She's beautiful.
你成功了。[笑声]
You did it. [laughs]
[笑声]
[laughs]
你太棒了。
Way to go.
你的女儿。
There's your daughter.
哦。
Ohh.
我的女儿,看看你!
My girl, look at you!
[笑声]我不敢相信你就在这里。
[laughs] I just can't believe you're here.
我不敢相信。
I just can't believe it.
你怎么找到他的?
How did you find him?
我只是打了几个电♥话♥, 甩出你的名字。
I just made some calls, threw your name around.
哦。
Ohh.
沃尔什将军,你有很大的影响力。
General Walsh, you have a lot of clout.
当我们要离开营地时他们追上了我。
They caught me just as we were leaving camp.
把我拉下了吉普。
Pulled me right off the jeep.
这就是嫁给上司的好处。
The upside of being married to the boss.
[笑声]
[laughs]
想都不要想。
Don't even think about it.
我太为你骄傲了。
I'm so proud of you.
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
好的, 塞克拉医生, 为什么不由你来,
Okay, Dr. Sekara, why don't you come down here,
帮助我把胎盘带出去,
help me deliver the placenta,
然后让这对父母好好看看他们的女儿?
and let these parents meet their daughter?
[笑声]
[laughs]
我们从北部回来会很晚。
We'll get back up north pretty late tonight.
- 我们到那里了 我会给你信息。 - 谢谢。
- I'll shoot you a text when we get there. - Thanks.
祝你好运,艾迪。
Good luck, Eddie.
[急救警笛声]
[siren wailing]
[救护车离开]
[ambulance departs]
[不明交谈]
[indistinct conversations]
道恩·贝尔,你在我的急症室做什么?
Dawn Bell, what are you doing in my E.R.?
火腿芝士三明治不值得你如此,
Ham and cheese sandwich is not worth the effort,
除非,当然, 你是真的很饥饿...
unless, of course, you're truly starving and...
甚至更不好,作为你的医生...
even then, as your doctor...
我应该吃了它。
I should eat.
的确如此。
That's true.
这里没有空气,对不对?
There's no air in here, right?
- 我需要些空气。 - 嗨,嗨,你正在...
- I need some air. - Hey, hey, you're getting...
你正在呼吸空气,道恩。
you're getting air, Dawn.
好的。
Okay.
我胸口只是... 我只是...
My chest is just... I'm just...
我并没有心脏病猝发,只是,呃 ...
I'm not having a heart attack, just, uh...
不,你没有,你是恐慌症发作。
No, you're not. You're having a panic attack.
来这里。
Come here.
[沉重呼吸声]
[breathing heavily]
[深吐气声]
[exhales heavily]
一切都乱了套。
Everything just stopped working.
好吧,就给劳拉西泮一分钟时间
Well, just give that lorazepam a minute or so,
而这个时间,调整呼吸就好。
and in the meantime, just breathe.
[呼气声]
[exhales]
你想要我怎么称呼他?
Do you want me to call what's-his-name?
莱恩,是吗?
Lane, is it?
通常对于急性恐慌症,
'Cause usually, for panic attacks,
我开出的健康处方会是肥皂剧
I prescribe a healthy dose of mindless television
还有在某人的怀抱里。
and cuddling up with a warm body.
好的,你知道么? 我得... 我真的应该走了。
Okay, you know what? I got... I really should go.
我得走了。
I got to go.
嗨,不,不,道恩,道恩。
Hey. No, no, Dawn. Dawn.
扎克,现在别对我那么好,
Zach, just don't be nice to me right now,
好吗?我不能, 恩...
okay? I can't, um...
我不知道。
I don't know.
好的。
Okay.
但是,嗨,我们能从其他地方进些新手套吗?
But, hey, are we getting these gloves from somewhere new?
什么?
What?
是的,因为它们, 恩... 它们像球一样粘在一起。
Yeah, 'cause they're, um... they ball up like this.
它们超级-劣质。
They're super-flimsy.
[笑声]
[laughs]
而且它们也相当不适手。
And they don't quite fit right.
我知道你正在做什么。
I see what you're doing.
你想要我停下来吗?
Do you want me to stop?
听着, 我已经有很多投诉了,
Listen, I've got a bunch of complaints,
如果你有时间的话。
if you've got the time.
我知道你很忙。
I know you're busy.
♬
♬
继续吧。
Keep going.
好的。
Okay.
这些血压计也是另外的问题。。
These pressure cuffs are a whole other issue.
尼龙搭扣不好用。
Velcro doesn't work.
超级-无力粘连。
It's super-weak velcro.
很不好使。
It's no good.
嗨,尼克醒了,通知你一下。
Hi. Nick's awake, by the way.
哦,那是个好消息。
Oh, that's excellent news.
肾脏移植。
Kidney transplants.
你在复核我吗?
Are you checking up on me?
我忍♥不住在想
I can't help but think about
你今天是如何做到那样分♥析♥的。
how you made that diagnosis today.
直觉。
Instincts.
你有你全部的生涯来磨练它们, 阿莎。
You have your whole career to hone them, Asha.
这里有件事特别烦扰我。
There is one thing in particular that's been bothering me.
好的,说吧。
Okay. Fire away.
哈利斯医生如何知道患者有个同卵双胞胎的?
How did Dr. Harris know the patient had an identical twin?
他一定是在他还有意识的时候告诉查理的。
He must have told Charlie while he was still conscious.
你看[叹息]今天所发生的是幸运的,
Look [sighs] what happened today was flukey,
但有时候也会有很大不同
but sometimes that's the difference
就在拯救生命和失去生命之间。
between saving a life and losing one.
我们希望我们所做的只是一门精密科学,但是
We like to think that what we do is an exact science, but
它并不是。
it's not.
不,我并不这么认为,里德医生。
No, I don't think I believe that, Dr. Reid.
我相信每件事情都有它的解释
I believe there is an explanation for everything
如果你能深入的挖掘。
if you dig deep enough.
那么请做好失望的准备。
Then prepare yourself for disappointment.
♬
♬
我正在为你想个新绰号♥。
I've been looking for a new nickname for you.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
我正在考虑
I'm thinking about going with
多嘴小婴。
talky baby.
张大嘴巴,塞入脚趾。
Open mouth, insert foot.
那正是我。
That's me.
你所做的十分的聪明。
That was incredibly smart what you did.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表