剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
- 运气如何?
- Any luck?
男声:蓝色紧急通知,烧伤小组,蓝色紧急通知,烧伤小组。
Man: Code blue, burn unit. Code blue, burn unit.
那是伊莉莎白。
That's Elizabeth.
蓝色紧急通知,烧伤小组。
Code blue, burn unit.
一起来。
Coming through.
[监视器快速哔哔声]
[monitor beeping rapidly]
她血压60..
Her B.P.'s 60.
她的白细胞数量连同心率一起上升。
Her WBC is up along with her heart rate.
她的温度为39度.
Her temperature's 39.
她发生败血,你做过血培养了吗?
She's septic. Have you cultured the blood?
是的,血液、唾液和小便都是阴性结果。
Yes, blood, sputum, and urine have all come back negative.
然后是皮肤,我们需要切除它。
Then it's the skin. We need to excise it.
手套。
Glove.
好的,注射抗生素,让我们把她送回手术室.
Okay, start antibiotic. Let's get her back to the O.R.
哦,加油,伊莉莎白。
Oh, come on, Elizabeth.
不要现在就放弃我们。
Don't give up on us now.
伊莉莎白,你非常虚弱。
Elizabeth. You are very sick.
你有发生了感染。
You have an infection.
如果你不做对抗,你会死的。
If you don't fight this, you could die.
你知道我就像你这样给人们做工作。
You know that I work with people just like you do.
他们如何相信我能保护他们
How will they believe that I can protect them
甚至连我自己都无法保护自己?
when I can't even protect myself?
不,没有人会审判你。
No. No one's gonna judge you.
- 你是这里的受害人。 - 我不想当个受害人。
- You're the victim here. - I don't want to be a victim.
对的。
Right.
对的。
Right.
哇,通常我对此很在行。
Wow, usually I'm better at this.
恩...
恩...
但是我对你说的那些...
But what do I say to you that...
那些并非陈词滥调?
that isn't gonna sound trite?
介意我坐下吗?
Mind if I sit?
我从没想过我会是
I never thought that I would be
此类谈话的对象。
on the other end of this conversation.
好吧,这感觉如何?
Well, how does it feel?
[嘲笑]
[scoffs]
就像你不可能会理解。
Like you couldn't possibly understand.
我是不理解。
I don't.
但是我想理解。
But I want to.
你能帮助我吗?
Can you help me out?
如果这是你的工作,如果你是我,
If this were your case, if you were me,
你会怎么做?
what would you do?
我会等待
I would wait
直到我准备好谈话。
until I was ready to talk.
我需要休息。
I'm supposed to be resting.
你不会让缉毒警♥察♥来抓我吧,是吗?
You're not gonna narc on me, are you?
直到这个家伙彻底摆脱。
Still the guy who gets away with everything.
你知道的。
You know it.
[手♥机♥振动]
[cellphone vibrating]
- 你忙吧。 - [叹息]
- Go ahead. - [sighs]
很显然我们错过了热麦片和苹果酱。
Apparently we're out of hot cereal and applesauce.
你搬进养老院了吗?亚历克斯
Did you move into an old-age home, Alex?
不,我的儿子。
No, my son.
卢克。
Luke.
我能说什么呢,英雄所见略同。
What can I say. Great minds think alike.
好吧,我们必须得
Well, just gonna have to
安排哪天让他们聚一聚。
get the two of them together someday.
就一对名叫卢克的男孩在一起。
Just a couple of guys named Luke hanging out.
或许打个保龄球或者其他事。
Maybe go bowling or something.
[两者笑声]
[both laugh]
你仍然讨厌我吗?
Do you still hate me?
是谁带坏了谁...
Who got who into what...
这都不再重要了。
It doesn't matter anymore.
我要告诉你,一日里德,终身里德。
I got to tell you, once a Reid, always a Reid.
那到底是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
那个意思是唯一比你脑洞更大的
It means the only thing bigger than your big brain
是你拥有一颗更大的心。
is your even bigger heart.
就像是卢克,你知道的?
Just like Luke, you know?
还有你妈妈。
And your mom.
哦,好吧...
Oh, well...
她独自带大了我们,带着两份工作。
She took care of us all by herself, worked two jobs.
在她还没有开始酗酒之前。
When she wasn't drunk off her ass.
嗨,听着,我知道你觉得你过的很艰难,
Hey, listen, I know you think you had it rough,
但是你并不是。
but you didn't.
你不知道那个活生生的地狱 那个你妈妈把我拯救了出来。
You don't know the fresh hell that your mom saved me from.
嗨。
Hey.
抱歉,我们没法再等了。
Sorry. We couldn't wait.
[吃吃的笑]嗨。
[chuckling] Hey.
爹地。
Daddy.
嗨,我的小伙子。
Hey, there's my little guy.
你过的怎样,小伙伴。
How you doing, little buddy.
小心、小心点。
Careful, careful.
哇。
Aww.
嗨,亚历克斯。
Hey, Alex.
是的?
Yeah?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
♫
♫
我太想念你了。
I missed you so much.
♪ 鸽儿们衬着你五彩缤纷 ♪
♪ dove colored in your dress ♪
♪ 他们带来了铃♥声♥ ♪
♪ and they're bringing in the bells ♪
♪ 你所想你所能拥有的一切 ♪
♪ all you wanted you could've had ♪
♪ 有点不知所措 ♪
♪ partly paralyzed ♪
♪ 而你正在欢跳 ♪
♪ and part of you is dancing ♪
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
哦。
Oh.
哦。
Oh.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
正在下雨吗?
Is it raining?
你说的下次再约(下雨 双关语)要提前了。
You asked for a rain check earlier.
所以我想, 呃...
Thought I'd, uh...
[吃吃的笑声]这是个笑话。
[chuckles] It's a joke.
很显然这并不好笑。
Obviously not a very funny one.
你是正确的。
You were right.
关于我不想要戴这个项链。
About me not wanting to wear the necklace.
但是并不是你所想的。
But not for why you think.
我有好长时间没这样了,雷恩,
I haven't done this in a while, Lane,
而我有点生锈了。
and I am a little rusty.
或许还有点被吓到。
And maybe a little scared.
你为什么不说出来呢?
Why didn't you just say so?
我刚刚说了。
I just did.
♪ 哭喊 ♪
♪ crying ♪
夫人。
Milady.
[两者吃吃笑声]
[both chuckle]
[警笛声]
[siren wailing]
扎克:安妮塔。
Zach: Anita.
什么?你不说声再见?
What? You don't say goodbye?
我以为你已经走了。
I thought you left.
我差点忘了我的大头。[吃吃的笑声]
I almost forgot my head. [chuckles]
你还好吧?
How you holding up?
还好。
Okay.
我明天还得来。
I have to come back tomorrow.
我有一个预约,呃,和德鲁克曼医生。
I have an appointment with, uh, Dr. Druckerman.
是的,他是好心理医师,你会喜欢他的。
Yeah. He's a good shrink. You'll like him.
好吧,你并不像你自己说的那么坏。
Well, you're not so bad yourself.
也许那是因为我知道你的感受。
Maybe that's because I know how you feel.
就前不久,我看着一位我的朋友死去
A while ago, I watched a friend of mine die.
他如何死的?
How did he die?
拯救一个男人的生活。
Saving a man's life.
非常高尚。
Very noble.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
他出门就像个摇滚明星。
He went out like a rock star.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表