剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
是的,考虑到我已告诉过你我不想再见到你。
Yeah, considering I told you I never wanted to again.
拜托,亚历克斯,我们那时还只是孩子。
Come on, Alex. We were just kids.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你知道么? 我-我不想听你解释。
You know what? I-I don't want to hear it.
- 我不在乎。 - 亚历克斯,等等。
- I don't care. - Alex, wait.
什么?
What?
凯尔?凯尔。
Kyle? Kyle.
凯尔?凯尔!
Kyle? Kyle!
这里需要帮忙,来人啊!
Some help in here, please!
凯尔,没事的,你会没事的。
Kyle, it's gonna be okay. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
快来帮忙 马上!
Some help now!
全脸三度烧伤(最高四度)。
Full thickness burns to the face.
手腕环状三度烧伤。
Full thickness circumferential burns to the wrist.
我现在要进行清创处理。
I'm debriding the wound now.
另一只手臂情况如何?哈利斯医生
How are we doing on that arm, Dr. Harris?
- 这里有尚未受损的组织。 - 呃-哼!。
- Got healthy tissue here. - Uh-huh.
以及筋膜受损骨外露,
With fascia muscle over the exposed bone,
但是我还不能闭合创口。
but I still can't close the wound.
告诉我你已经有计划了。
Tell me you have a plan.
是的,我已放置了负压引流装置来帮助它保持清洁
Yeah, I've placed a VAC dressing to help keep it clean
就在你做你精细活的时候,
while you do your thing,
而我在休息片刻之后再来处理。
and I'll take care of the break after.
那正是为什么你是我的最爱舞伴 。
That's why you're my favorite ortho.
你知道如何分享舞池。
You know how to share the dance floor.
你一定是威廉姆斯医生。
You must be Dr. Williams.
- 我-我很抱歉。 - 我-我被搞得天旋地转。
- I-I'm sorry. - I-I got my rotation mixed up.
我能做些什么?
How can I help?
拿个乳酪磨碎器。
Take the cheese grater.
帮助我除去坏死组织。
Help me remove the necrotic tissue.
你能放些纱布在她脸上吗,谢谢?
Can you put some gauze over her face, please?
我需要大家在这里集中精力。
I need everybody's focus here.
- 你传呼了? - 是我。
- You paged? - I did.
我需要你接位病人,凯尔·索耶。
I need you to take a patient. Kyle Sawyer.
他刚刚发生了腹部剧烈疼痛。
He was just admitted with severe abdominal pain.
什么?
What?
我只是很吃惊你会放弃你的病人。
I'm just surprised you're dodging patients.
好吧,我没有放弃我的病人,我今天的病人排满了。
Well, I'm not dodging patients. My hands are full today.
他有吐♥血♥,所以你需要做个内窥镜检查。
He spat blood, so you'll need to do an endoscopy.
等等,你在他身上什么都还没做?
Wait, you've not done a work-up on him?
那正是在这里的原因,他在三号♥病床。
That's what you're here for. He's in cubicle three.
我欠你一次。
I owe you one.
凯尔,你曾经有胃出血的情况吗?
Kyle, have you ever had bleeding from your stomach before?
我是说,在这几个礼拜疼痛时有时无,
I mean, the pain's been on and off for a couple weeks now,
但是这是我第一次吐♥血♥。
but that's the first time I've ever puked blood.
我赢得什么?
What do I win?
你赢得...
You win...
一台照相机。
a camera.
太棒了。
Sweet.
很不幸,它会插♥进♥你的喉咙
Unfortunately, it'll be going down your throat
来确诊出血的位置。
to locate the source of this bleed.
亚历克斯在哪里?
Where's Alex?
我,呃,我以为她会来做这个。
I, uh, thought she was gonna be doing this.
里德医生在急诊室有个繁忙之日。
Dr. Reid has a busy O.R. day.
你们俩彼此认识?
You two know each other?
她就像我的大姐大。
She's like my sister.
永远不要在打牌时让她抓住你作弊。
Don't ever let her catch you cheating at cards.
这女孩能打出重击。
That girl can throw a punch.
我会铭记在心
I'll bear that in mind
下次我们可以一起拍部黑帮电影。
next time we're in a gangster film together.
杰克森:安妮塔·阿♥拉♥莫,20岁.
Jackson: Anita Alamo, 20.
今晨醒来发现双腿沉重。
Woke up this morning with heaviness in both of her legs.
我试着去上班,
I tried to go to work,
但是他们变的越来越沉重。
but they just kept getting heavier.
你曾经发生过这种情况吗?
This ever happen to you before?
条件反射很好,你能感觉这个吗?
Reflexes are good. You feel this?
是的,但是几乎不能。
Yeah, but barely.
你能解决的,对吗?
You can fix this, right?
我们会竭尽全力。
We're gonna try our best.
因为我曾有位朋友在这里...
'Cause I had a friend in here...
萨曼塔·史密特。
Samantha Smitts.
认识她吗?
Remember her?
没有印象。
Not ringing a bell.
但是这件外套一定是。
But that suit sure is.
你是路边欢唱小鸡,对不对?
You're the sidewalk-singing chicken, right?
♪ 我喜欢鸡翅和辣东东 ♪
♪ I like wings and spicy things ♪
好的。
Okay.
让我们,呃,给她进行血检,
Let's, uh, start on her bloodwork,
检查她的谷氨酸脱羧酶抗体水平。
check her G.A.D. antibody levels.
可能是S.P.S。
Could be S.P.S.
那是什么?
What's that?
僵人综合征。
Stiff Person Syndrome.
是的,那是它真正的名字。
Yes, that is the real name.
这只是例行检查 它的发病
It's just a development that happens
非常罕见。
in the lower extremities.
我们只是要排除它的可能。
We just have to rule it out.
好的,因为今晚我必须参加一个派对。
Okay, 'cause I have to get to a party tonight.
我是指定代驾。
I'm the designated driver.
你在医院,我相信他们会理解的。
You're in the hospital. I'm sure they'll understand.
此外,那儿会有更多的派对。
Besides, there will be other parties.
好吧,这是更像是个周年纪念。
Well, it's more of an anniversary.
在急诊室度过你的周年纪念。
Emergency room on your anniversary.
欢迎来到我的生活。
Welcome to my life.
好吧,让我们开始那些测试。
Okay, let's get started on those tests.
嗨。
Hey.
还有任何机会换装吗?
Any chance of an extra gown?
你知道,帮助小鸡出逃?
You know, help a chicken out?
当然。
You bet.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
不要像普通人一样思考。
Stop thinking like a civilian.
你是一位医生,是时候去习惯那些了。
You're a doctor. Time to get used to that.
我永远不会习惯这些。
I'm never getting used to this.
你越快承认人类的能力是有限的,
The sooner you stop denying what human beings are capable of,
你将会变的更好。
the better off you'll be.
那听起来很残酷,金尼医生。
That's kind of harsh, Dr. Kinney.
这就是现实,甜心,给我抗菌剂。
It's kind of the reality, honey. Apply the antimicrobial.
[监视器快速哔哔声]
[monitor beeping rapidly]
她的心率上升。
Her heart rate's rising.
金尼医生,负压引流装置下有出血。
Dr. Kinney, there's blood in the VAC dressing.
我没有摸到尺动脉或桡动脉脉搏。
I'm not getting a radial or ulnar pulse here.
我们必须恢复血液循环否则她将要失去这只手。
We need to restore circulation or she's gonna lose this hand.
显微镜准备好。
Prep the microscope.
呃?哈利斯医生
Uh, Dr. Harris?
是的。
Yep.
你是伊莉莎白·格兰特的医师?
You're Elizabeth Grant's physician?
恩,事实上,金尼医生才是她的外科主治医师。
恩, actually, Dr. Kinney is the lead surgeon on the case.
你知道我能在哪找她吗?
Do you know where I can find her?
她在手术室,
She's in the O.R.,
但是,恩,我能叫她来见你 当她手术结束。
But, 恩, I can have her come see you when she's done.
谢谢,我认识伊莉莎白,我们一起合作好多次。
Thanks. I know Elizabeth. We work together a lot.
是的,你们抓住那个对她泼硫酸的人了吗?
Yeah. You guys catch the guy who did this to her?
我同事正在处理。
Colleague I.D.'d someone.
伊莉莎白:这都是我的过错。
Elizabeth: This is all my fault.
你能看见我。
You can see me.
你怎么能看见我?
How can you see me?
或许我们最好到其他地方去。
Probably best we do this somewhere else.
戴文:你在和我说话吗,医生?
Daven: You talking to me, doc?
不,不,我会让金尼医生来见你的,
No, no. I will send Dr. Kinney your way,
另外,恩,我会通知你的
and, em, I'll let you know
如果伊莉莎白恢复到能见访客。
when Elizabeth's well enough for visitors.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表