剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
等她稳定了,把她送到解毒室。
get her stable, and take her up to detox.
- 好了,好了。 - 马上就好了。
- Here we go. Here we go. - Almost there.
好了,你没事了,你没事了。
Okay. You're okay. You're okay.
- [哭喊] - 嘘,嘘。
- [crying] - Shh, shh.
没事了。
It's okay.
[呜咽声]请让我离开这里。
[sobbing] Please get me out of here.
我不能再呆在这里了。
I can't be here anymore.
我们会让你变好的,好吗?
We're gonna get you better, okay?
我们会让你变好的。
We're gonna get you better.
- 莱文医生? - 恩?
- Dr. Levine? - Hmm?
我只是想要说我不应该质疑你
I just wanted to say that I shouldn't have questioned you
在手术室以那样的方式
that way in the O.R.
那很好。
That's fine.
我们的兽医还好吗?
How's our animal doctor doing?
那实际上是我来这里的真正原因,她的血压正在降低。
That's actually why I'm here. Her B.P. is dropping.
她这是硬膜外麻醉反应,麻醉造成的血压降低。
She's reacting to the epidural. Have anesthesia turn that down.
好的,那是一种可能性。
Okay. That's a possibility.
但是我认为我们需要一个确定。
But I think we need to be certain.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
我永远不会质问一个资深外科医师
I would never have questioned a senior surgeon
当我还不够资格的时候。
when I was coming up.
真诚地,我只是担心怎样才是对我们病人最好的。
Honestly, I'm just worried about the well-being of our patient.
给她一些输液。
Give her some fluids.
等下班了告诉我她情况。
Tell me how she's doing at the end of the day.
除非你也会质疑这个决定?
Unless you'd like to micromanage that decision, as well?
不,我不会。
No. I wouldn't.
[电♥话♥铃响]
[telephone ringing]
他正出于自尊向他妻子隐瞒疼痛的事实。
He's keeping his pain a secret from her out of pride.
我看着他。
I watched him.
在她离开房♥间的那一刻,他就崩溃了。
The moment she left the room, he broke down.
当艾美曾自杀的时候,我也是一团糟。
When Amy killed herself, I was a mess.
但是我仍旧,很自满,我...
But still, I was proud. I...
我没让任何人看到我那样,我...
I wouldn't let anyone see me like that. I...
我不想让人看起来软弱。
I didn't want to look weak.
相反地,这使我看起来有罪。
Instead, it made me look guilty.
它... 它毁了我的生活...
It... it ruined my life...
就像你的病人毁了他的一样。
just like your guy's ruining his.
[文件夹关闭声]
[folder closes]
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
好,谢谢。
Okay. Thanks.
好吧,我得到了她的全名... 纳塔莉·德赖登。
Well, I got her full name... Natalie Dryden.
试着和她家人联络,但是很不幸。
Tried to get in touch with family, but no luck.
丈夫一年前带着他们的女儿离开了。
Husband left a year ago with their daughter.
而父母和一个姐姐... 都过世了。
Both parents and a sister... all dead.
所以,没人能阻止她通过饮酒来自杀。
So, no one to stop her from drinking herself to death.
没有朋友或同事?
No friends or coworkers?
我试着打她工作地方的电♥话♥,
I tried calling her work,
编着发现她钱包的故事。
made up a story about finding her purse.
他们说她数个星期前就被辞退了。
They said she'd been fired weeks ago.
恩。
Hmm.
听着[清理喉咙]
Listen [clears throat]
你早上问我的那个问题
the question you asked me earlier
关于去另外医院谋职,那不是假设,
about going to another hospital, that wasn't hypothetical,
- 是不是? - 不
- was it? - No.
哪里?
Where?
克里夫兰。
Cleveland.
妇产科的正式职位。
Gynecological staff position.
好吧,如果你不接受,我会的。
Well, if you don't take it, I will.
我不知道该怎么做。
I don't know what to do.
[叹息]
[sighs]
你看,我不能说在这里的每个人,玛姬林,
Look, I can't speak for everyone here, Maggie Lin,
但是我要在这里告诉你如果你选择...
but I'll tell you right now that if you go...
我会像地狱般的想念你。
I'll miss the hell out of you.
我是认真的。
I'm serious.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
我能看看她的数据吗,谢谢!谢谢你。
May I have her chart, please? Thank you.
哈罗,辛西娅。
Hello, Cynthia.
我以前从未被踢过。
I've never been kicked before.
我一走进那间马房♥。
I walked into that stable.
[深呼吸]
[breathes deeply]
就像马知道我来了一样。
It was like that horse knew I was coming.
你认为马儿知道你在那儿是给它安乐死吗?
You think the horse knew you were there to euthanize him?
我没有任何其他的解释了。
I don't have any other explanation.
甚至比疼更痛,它被吓坏了。
Even through the pain, he was scared.
我知道那种感觉。
I know the feeling.
试着放松,好吗?
Try to relax, okay?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不客气。
You're welcome.
[沉重呼气]
[breathing heavily]
[监测快速地哔哔声]
[monitor beeping rapidly]
传呼莱文医生然后准备一间手术室
Page Dr. 莱文and book an O.R.
并给这个病人进行4单位的交叉配血。
and cross and type this patient for four units.
我需要她马上被送到手术台。
I need her back on a table right now.
让我们走!
Let's go!
亚历克斯:嗨!她有任何指示?
Alex: Hey! Any sign of her?
不,但是擅自给莱文的病人手术是危险的举动,亚历克斯。
No, but operating on Levine's patient is a risky move, Alex.
什么也不做是更大的风险,而我需要你的帮助。
Doing nothing is a bigger risk, and I need you with me.
我无法独自完成。
I can't do it alone.
啊,所以,这将是一次职业自杀手术,然后,是吗?
Ah, so, this is to be a career murder suicide, then, is it?
惊艳四场。
Wonderful.
-哇!哇! -嗨。
- Whoa! Whoa! - Hey.
- 向后退,可以吗? - 向后 床向后退... !
- Back it up, will you? - Back... back up the bed!
[喘气]
[gasps]
她的胸管被拔出了。
Her chest tube's been dislodged.
好吧,我们快点行动。
Okay, we got to move.
好点了?
Better?
你口渴吗?
Are you thirsty?
恩,你何时能释放我?
Um, when can you release me?
我需要回去工作。
I need to get back to work.
现在不要去想工作。
Don't think about work right now.
这是多么令人窘迫。
It's so embarrassing.
我并不像这样,这不是我。
I'm not like this. This isn't me.
我相信的。
I believe that.
好吧,我让你好好休息。
Okay, I'm gonna let you rest.
你能在这留一晚,
You can stay the night,
到了明天我们可以讨论下一步计划。
and then tomorrow we can talk about the next steps.
下一步计划?
The next steps?
不要害怕。
Don't be afraid.
在这儿和我们一起你会做的更好
You're gonna do much better here with us
比起你独自一人在某个酒店。
than you would all alone in some hotel room.
恩,也许这么做,呃,没有任何的意义。
Um, maybe there's, uh, no point to this.
纳塔莉,我不知道你何时判定
Natalie, I don't know when you decided
你不值得任何事... 但是你值得的。
you weren't worth anything... but you are.
你有意义这么做。
You're the point to this.
[深叹息]好的。
[sighs deeply] Okay.
新胸管排血正常,一件烦恼被排出。
New tube's draining well. One less thing to worry about.
很好。
Great.
- 你太难以置信了。 - [吃吃的笑]抱歉?
- You are unbelievable. - [chuckling] Sorry?
腹腔镜体内缝合有点让我胃疼。
Intracorporeal suturing kind of gives me the collywobbles.
什么?
What?
我是说,它-它让我紧张。
That is to say, it-it makes me nervous.
谁说我不紧张?
Who's to say I'm not nervous?
好吧,你的缝合不像你有紧张。
Well, you don't suture like you're nervous.
她的血压如何?夏普医生
How's her B.P., Dr. Sharpe?
仍旧很低并还在降低。
Still low and getting lower.
那怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我缝合了脾床的所有血管 ,
I sutured all the vessels of the splenic bed,
但是血液仍向近端流动。
but it's still coming proximal to that.
或许是流向了脾动脉的一个分支?
Maybe a branch of the splenic artery?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表