剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
好的,气泡已经没了。
Okay, bubble's gone.
血氧含量仍在降低。
SATs are still dropping.
为什么泵还是没打开?
Why isn't the pump turning on?
给我一分钟。
Give me a minute.
是的,我没有一分钟。
Yeah. I don't have a minute.
[哔哔声中止]
[beeping stops]
好吧,那似乎起作用了。
Well, that seemed to work.
令人印象深刻,贝尔医生。
Very impressive, Dr. Bell.
手术的第一规则...
First rule of surgery...
好运气很重要。
it's better to be lucky than good.
我会把新血泵加入预算。
I will put a new pump in the budget.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
我需要换手套。
And I need to re- glove.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
[敲门声]
[knocks]
是坏消息,是不是?
It's bad news, isn't it?
泰勒,你得了一种急性白血病。
Taylor, you have something called acute myeloid leukemia.
[喘气]
[gasps]
哦,不。
Oh, no.
恩... 那到底是什么意思?
Um, what does... what does that actually mean?
那意谓着你的骨髓细胞
It means that your bone marrow cells
没有按正常情况发育成熟。
aren't maturing the way that they're supposed to.
所以,不管你是否相信,
So, believe it or not,
你发生摩托车意外实际上是幸运的。
it's actually lucky that you crashed on your bike.
是的,幸运的。
Yeah, lucky.
血癌,超级幸运。
Cancer. Super lucky.
我们越早发现它,
The sooner we know about it,
我们越能更好的治愈它。
the better chance we have to cure it.
嗯...
Um...
我还... 我还能继续骑摩托吗?
Can I... can I still ride?
会有一阵子不行。
Not for a while.
我们会对你进行诱导化疗
We'll need to give you induction chemotherapy
然后进行干细胞移植,
and then a stem cell transplant,
但是这还只是计划。
but that's further down the road.
所以,我们需要一个捐赠人。
So, we do need a donor.
妈妈可能是我的捐赠人吗?
Can mom be my donor?
不,我很抱歉,泰勒。
No. I'm sorry, Taylor.
结果出来呢, 而你妈妈并不匹配。
The results are back, and your mother isn't a match.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我要死了吗?
Am I gonna die?
不。
No.
不,你不会的。
No, you're not.
哦,宝贝,没问题的哭吧。
Oh, baby, it's okay to cry.
你用不着一直如此勇敢。
You don't have to be so brave all the time.
我给你们一些时间。
I'll give you some time.
不,我能... 我能和你私下谈谈吗?
No. Can I... can I just talk to you for a second privately?
当然。
Of course.
宝贝,我马上就回来。
Honey, I'll be back in a second.
[哭泣声]
[crying]
我不敢相信...
I can't believe...
这只是... 太难以接受了。
this is just... it's too much.
这对你是沉重的打击。
It's a lot to wrap your head around.
我不是她的亲生母亲。
I'm not her mother.
她是我妹妹的孩子。
She was my sister's kid.
我领养了她...
I've had her...
她还是婴儿的时候我就领养了她。
I've had her since she was a baby.
我们甚至都不知道父亲是谁,
We didn't even ever know who the father was,
而-而我想她甚至都不会记得她母...
and- and I don't even think that she would remember her mo...
贾妮斯。
Janice.
好的,那么。
Okay, then.
我们需要你妹妹马上到这来。
We need to get your sister in here right away.
不,不,不。
No, no, no.
不,等等,你不了解,我的...
No, wait a minute. You don't understand. My...
我的妹妹... 她是个毒瘾者。
My sister... she's a junkie.
她为了自己离开了 她总是那样而我...
She's out for herself and she always has been and I...
我不能让她闯入我们的生活。
I can't invite her into our lives.
我理解这些,真的
I understand that. I do.
但是白血病发展很迅速。
But leukemia progresses rapidly.
我们需要她的亲生母亲来这里
We need to get her biological mother in here
尽可能快的。
as soon as possible.
她是我们让泰勒变好的最佳机会。
She's our best chance at getting Taylor better.
好的。
Okay.
[警报声,鸣笛声]
[siren wailing, horn honks]
她不会来的。
She's not gonna show.
才过去了五分钟。
It's only five past.
[嘲笑]我们俩对此保密。
[scoffs] We keep this between us.
完全保密, 泰勒永远不会知道。
Complete confidentiality. Taylor never knows.
让我们一步步来,好吗?
Let's just take this one step at a time, all right?
好的。
Okay.
嗨,到底是怎么了?
Hey. What's going on?
泰勒在哪里?
Where's Taylor?
你一定是贾妮斯。
You must be Janice.
这是里德医生。
This is Dr. Reid.
恩,拜托,贾妮斯,让我们坐下谈。
Um, come on, Janice. Let's sit down.
-不,你的电♥话♥让我真的很惊吓。 -南茜:是的,很好,这不是关于你。
- No. Your phone call really freaked me out. - Nancy:Yeah, well, this isn't about you.
这是关于泰勒。
It's about Taylor.
她被确诊为急性白血病。
She's been diagnosed with an acute form of leukemia.
她患了血癌。
She has cancer.
是的。
Yes.
你为什么不在电♥话♥里告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me on the phone?
因为我不知道你会如何反应。
Because I didn't know how you would react.
你不知道我会如何反应?
You didn't know how I would react?
-见到没?这完全是我害怕的... -女士们,拜托了。
- See? This is exactly what I was afraid of... - Ladies, please.
贾妮斯,泰勒需要干细胞移植。
Janice, Taylor needs a stem cell transplant.
我们希望你会是匹配的。
We were hoping that you'd be a match.
最后一次使用是什么时候?
When's the last time you used?
我戒毒了。
I'm clean.
我会做血液测试来证实它。
I will have to do a blood test to verify that.
好的。
Right.
好的?另外我还会测试爱♥滋♥病毒、乙丙型肝炎
Okay? And I will also test you for HIV, Hep B, C.
这是任何潜在捐赠人的标准程序 。
It's standard protocol for any potential donor.
没问题。
Sure.
我会做任何事来帮助我的小宝贝。
I'll do whatever if it'll help my little girl.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
快点。
Come on.
南茜?
Nancy?
好的,大家, 让我们把它取出来。
All right, people, let's get this thing out of there.
林医生?
Dr. Lin?
就绪,就绪。
Ready, ready.
铁桶。
Bucket.
莱恩,你还好吗?
Lane, you okay?
莱恩!哦!
Lane! Oh!
谁来帮帮他,谢谢了。
Somebody help him, please.
我很抱歉你不得不离开移植手术
I'm sorry you had to leave the transplant surgery
来帮我缝针。
to come and stitch me up.
好吧,当外科主任
Well, when the chief of surgery
要求你给她的男友缝针...
asks you to stitch up her boyfriend...
你得服从她的命令。
You do what she says.
很正确。
That's right.
是的,我猜我们提出那个政策
Yeah, I guess we came up with that policy
作为全部的理由。
for a reason after all.
保持不动。
Hold still.
所以,现在我只是成为了一个笑话,
So, now I'm just gonna be a joke,
医生休息室的闲言佳语。
a punch line in the doctor's lounge.
哦,相信我
Oh, trust me
医生休息室的八卦稍纵即逝。
doctor's lounge gossip has a short shelf life.
所以,呃 [吃吃的笑]
So, uh [chuckles]
我昏倒之后她有说任何话吗?
did she say anything after I fainted?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
好吧,我的意思是,她笑了吗?
Well, I mean, did she laugh?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表