剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我的意思是,你在这里有一屋子虚弱的病人。
I mean, you have a room full of really sick people here.
为什么你对我如此的费心?
Why are you even bothering with me?
因为这是我们的工作。
Because it's our job.
在三星期内, 我从你的上臂取下那个耳朵,
In three weeks, I cut that ear out of your arm,
然后我把它重置到你的脑袋上。
and I put it back onto your head.
然后,就是这样??... 美丽的对称回归。
And, voil??... beautiful symmetry restored.
重回你英俊的自我。
Back to your handsome self.
恩,不。
Mm, no.
这是我应得的。
This is what I deserve.
我已经失去了金钱我不能...
I lost a lot of money that I couldn't...
不能就像什么都没发生。
can't make good on.
艾迪,
Eddie,
这些都不重要。
none of that matters here.
好吗,作为底线,你需要一个新耳朵。
Okay, bottom line, you need a new ear.
这就是为什么我们要给你一个新的。
This is how we're gonna give you one.
听着,我, 恩...
Listen, I, um...
我知道如果缺少了你身体的一部分将会变成怎样。
I know what it's like to live without a part of yourself.
相信我, 你不会想那么做。
And believe me, you don't want to do that.
这都是错误的。
This is all wrong.
马可应该在这里的。
Marco was supposed to be here.
我提早了一个月。
I'm a month early.
我以为第一个孩子是不会早产的。
I thought first babies were never early.
啊,好吧,很显然你的孩子没有得到通知。
Ah, well, apparently your baby didn't get the memo.
- [叹息] - 给-给我做剖腹产,然后。
- [sighs] - G-give me a C-section, then.
现在就取出肿块,就像他说的。
Take out the cyst now, like he said.
呃,我-我只是告诉 如-如-如果我们做剖腹产,
Uh, I-I just said i-i-if we were having a section,
我们可以,恩[清理喉咙声].。。
we would, um [clears throat]...
孩子头部向下是个很好的胎位。
The baby's head is down in a great position.
剖腹产是没必要的。
C-section won't be necessary.
啊!
Ohh!
好的,你的宫缩变得更频繁了。
Okay, your contractions are getting closer.
这是个爱动的小家伙。
That is one motivated little dude.
我不会那么做的。
I'm not gonna do it.
不会做什么?
Not gonna do what?
[叹息]
[sighs]
如果我现在就要生产, 我想要剖腹生产。
If I have to have this baby now, I want a caesarian.
把肿块取出来。
Get the cyst out.
安妮·玛莉,这不是一个选择。
Anne Marie, it's not an option.
这是我想要的。
It's what I want.
你知道么,也许走走路是个好主意。
You know what, maybe a walk's a good idea.
塞克拉医生,你能不能...?
Dr. Sekara, can you...?
塞克拉医生?
Dr. Sekara?
我有错过你的短♥信♥吗?
Did I miss a text from you?
不。
No.
哦,只是因为...
Oh, just 'cause...
你刚才在手术室吗?
were you just in the O.R.?
协助哈利斯医生,怎么了?
Assisting Dr. Harris. Why?
我知道我要和你一起进行阑尾切除手术。
I know I'm with you on those appendectomies.
恩,但是被横切的股动脉...
Um, but a transected femoral artery...
我期待看到你如何进行处理。
I would love to have seen how you dealt with that.
你知道么,
You know what,
你是正确的。
you're right.
我应该要帶你一起。
I should have brought you in.
不,我明白。
No, I understand.
这里这么多要学习的。
It's just there's so much to learn.
我希望抓住每个机会。
I want to maximize every opportunity.
我真的很希望能向你学习。
And I've really been looking forward to shadowing you.
告诉你吧,从今天现在开始,
Tell you what, from now on today,
无论发生什么,我会让你知道。
whatever happens, I'll let you know.
我们是个小队。
We're a team.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
哦,这将会成为一美丽的曲线。
Oh, this will make a beautiful helix.
上帝,每个人的耳朵是如此的不同。
God, everyone's ears are so remarkably different.
考虑到米开朗琪罗的"大卫"... 那些耳垂... 上帝。
Consider Michelangelo's "David"... those lobes... God.
你只是想将它们塞入你的嘴巴。
You just want to pop them into your mouth.
也许艾迪是正确的。
Maybe Eddie was right.
什么?
What?
如果他回去继续赌博会发生什么,
What happens when he goes back out there, keeps gambling,
把他另一只耳朵咬掉?
and gets his other ear cut off?
哦,那时我们再修复那一个。 [工具作呼呼声]
Oh, then we'll fix that one, too. [tool whirring]
看来有很多人陷入嗜好无法自拔。
Seems like a lot of man power to pour into an active addict.
你还好吗,威廉斯?
You okay, Williams?
你似乎不像往常一样爽朗。
You don't seem your usual chipper self.
我只是在说连他自己都觉得罪有应得。
I'm just saying even he doesn't think he's worth it.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
呃、你,呃... 你和嗜好者交过朋友。
Uh, you, uh... you dated an addict.
一个赌徒。
A gambler.
啊!
Ugh!
所以,这事有点...
So, this is a little bit of a...
触发,是的。
Trigger. Yeah.
我们是大学相遇的。
We met at university.
他是...
He was...
我的初恋。
My first love.
哎唷。
Ouch.
我曾尝试挽救他,
I tried saving him from himself,
但是我没有成功。
but I was unsuccessful.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我们给了这个伙计第二次机会
We are giving this guy a second chance
但是他一定不会珍惜。
that he will most definitely throw away.
我敢断言。
That I would bet on.
[叹息]
[sighs]
拿到他医疗数据了?
Got his chart?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你还在这里。
You're still here.
我正享受灵魂出窍的真实体验。
I'm having a bona fide out-of-body experience.
我哪里都不会去。
I'm not going anywhere.
很好。
Great.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道我等这种事等了有多久?
Do you know how long I've waited for this?
我曾尝试催眠、致幻死藤水, 而现在,终于...
I've tried hypnosis, ayahuasca, and now, finally...
你受到严重的伤害。
You were critically injured.
大多数人不会...
Most people aren't...
为此感到开心。
happy about that.
这完全是未知领域。
It's totally uncharted territory.
我喜欢它。
I'm loving it.
呃,大多数人也会为此感到不安
Uh, most people also find it a little disconcerting
看着他们自己就在那里躺着。
seeing themselves lying there like that.
是的,但我习惯了,我是双胞胎。
Yeah, I'm used to it. I got a twin.
我就像对着镜子成长。
I grew up looking in the mirror.
- 你们一模一样? - 只是外表。
- You're identical? - Only on the outside.
等等。
Wait a minute.
我想, 呃...
I thought, uh...
我想你说过你没有任何家人。
I thought you said you didn't have any family.
我说我靠我自己,只有我。
I said I'm on my own, which I am.
我不怎么和他们说话。
I don't speak to them.
我没时间去和他们解释我的生活。
I don't have time for anyone telling me how to live.
啊!啊!
Ohh! Ohh!
- 你怎么了? - 啊,我的侧腰疼得要命。
- You okay? - Ohh, my side is killing me.
啊!
Aah!
嗨。
Hey.
- 嗨。 - 怎么回事?
- Hey. - What's going on?
他感到疼痛,在他的侧腰。
He's in pain. It's his side.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeps]
我没有看见任何异常。
I'm not seeing any elevations.
老兄,你能解决这个疼痛吗。
Dude, you got to make this pain go away.
亚历克斯,尼克就在这... 就是, 呃,我的税。
Alex, Nick's here... the, uh, one who does my taxes.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
哦,好的。
Oh. Okay.
呃,里德医生会帮助你的。
Uh, Dr. Reid's gonna help you.
疼痛只在那一侧吗?
Is the pain only on that side?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表