剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Systolic is 70.
60.
60.
我们不能在失血状态下保持血压。
We can't keep up with the blood loss.
你知道吗?你得抓住你的机会。
You know what? You had your chance.
是角度问题。如果我能...
It's the angle. If I could just...
好吧,我是左撇子。这里由我来做吧。
Well, I'm left-handed. I can get it from here.
钳子。
Clamp.
我们要失去她了!
We're losing her!
柯蒂斯医生,拜托。
Dr. Curtis, please.
吸引。
Suction.
[警报哔哔声]
[alarms beeping]
夹到了。告诉我怎么样。
She's clamped. Talk to me.
血压正在回升。
Blood pressure's climbing back up.
你知道?
What do you know?
接下来我自己能搞定了。
I'll close the defect on my own.
我可以继续协助你。
I can stay on to assist.
不,这是...
No, it's...
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitors beeping steadily]
我确定像你这么有能力的外科医生
I'm sure a surgeon of your caliber
在其他地方会更有用武之地。
could be of more use somewhere else.
抱歉。你不介意吧?
Sorry. Do you mind?
当然。
Of course.
恩,如果你有任何事需要我...
Um, if you do need me for anything...
是的,我会传呼你的。
Yeah, I'll page you.
好的。
Okay.
[叹息]
[sighs]
查理,你在这里。
Charlie, there you are.
萨希尔!我们的..幸运宝贝还好吗?
Shahir! How's... how's lucky baby?
哦,安全送达医生休息室。
Oh, delivered safely to the doctor's lounge.
好吧,我在这里是要实现你的帮助。
Okay, I'm here to call in my favor.
好的。呃,很好。逮个正着。
Okay. Uh, great. Shoot.
好吧,我正在带头进行
Okay, so I'm spearheading
一个令人兴奋的、创新的老年失智症的研究。
an exciting, new, cutting-edge Alzheimer's study.
我们要说服至少三个董事会成员
We're going to be pitching to three board members
且在1小时内,来确保一些启动资金。
in less than an hour to secure some funding.
"我们"?
"We"?
是的,很好,鲍尔温医生曾是我的战线外科搭档,
Yeah, well, Dr. Baldwin was in line to be my orthopod,
但是他得了流感,所以...
but he fell with the flu, so...
你想要我来代替?
And you want me to pinch hit?
好吧,这项研究包括 向病人注射
Okay, so the study involves injecting the patient
一种叫 toramex 的抗炎药物 。
with an anti-inflammatory drug called toramex.
我们把它的注射到颈右脊椎。
We inject it into the spine right by the neck.
然后我们倾斜身体
Then we tilt the body
这样我们能确保血流沿着右边到达大脑。
so we encourage blood flow right to the brain.
你知道的,加州大学洛杉矶分校的神经学者已经看到很好结果。
You know, neurologists at UCLA have seen great results with it.
很好,很棒。叫他们过来和你一起,然后。
Okay, great. Get them to present with you, then.
好吧,如果任何一个人应该支持
Okay, if anybody should be supporting
一个突破枷锁的创新想法,
a little outside of the box thinking,
在所有人中我会最先想到你。
I would think you of all people.
好的,很好,我仍需要进一步了解,萨希尔。
Okay, well, I'd still want to read up on it, Shahir.
好吧,审核就在今天下午。
Well, the pitch is this afternoon.
好的,到时,萨希尔,不。真的,我不能。
Okay, then, Shahir, no. Come on. I'm out.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
如果乔尔还活着,我会先去找他的。
If Joel was still alive, I would have gone to him.
我们还不知道任何结果 我们会进行更多的测试。
And we won't know anything until we run more tests.
那是在我开始眼出血之前还是之后?
Is that before or after I start bleeding out of my eyes?
好吧,请不要乱动。
Okay, please don't move.
在象牙海岸还没有一个被报告病例。
There hasn't been a reported case in the Ivory Coast.
我会是第一个。
I'd be the first.
零号♥患者。
Patient zero.
我怎么这么倒霉?
How unlucky am I?
告诉我更多关于旅行的事。为什么去象牙海岸?
Tell me more about the trip. Why the Ivory Coast?
恩...你是否曾有过梦想,当你还很小的时候,我是说?
Um... you ever have a dream, when you were little, I mean?
[吃吃的笑声]当然。
[chuckles] Sure.
在幕后偷吻 鲍比.麦克米兰,
It was to kiss Bobby.McMillian behind the portables,
而且我也做了。
which I did.
[笑]后来怎么了?
[laughs] How did that turn out?
他告诉大家我性骚扰了他,
He told everyone I sexually harassed him,
而我父母开始对我进行家庭教育。
and my parents started home schooling me.
哦,亲爱的。[吃吃的笑]抱歉。
Oh, dear. [chuckling] I'm sorry.
我的梦想是去看一下倭河马。
Mine was to see the pygmy hippopotamus.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
我的父亲给我看过它们的一张照片
My father showed me a picture of them
当时我还是一个小女孩。
when I was a little girl.
它们那小脚趾是那么的可爱,。
They were so cute with their little webbed toes.
我向自己保证
I promised myself
在我年逾满 50岁之前 我会亲眼见到它们。
that before I turned 50 that I would see them.
而且就在上星期实现了。
And that happened last week.
-恭喜。 -谢谢你。
- Congratulations. - Thank you.
当我的男朋友,山姆,
When my boyfriend, Sam,
听到了我...这个愚蠢的孩童诺言,
heard about my... stupid childhood promise,
他-他是唯一一个。
he-he was the one.
他鼓励我去实现它。
He made me do it.
说我必须跟随我的童年梦想。
Said I had to follow my pygmy dreams.
- [吃吃的笑声] - 太感人了。
- [chuckles] - That's amazing.
然后我和他分手了。
And then I broke up with him.
哦?
Oh?
他...他比我年轻很多,
He was... he's younger than I am,
18 岁。
18 years.
18 岁?行啊,薇薇安。
18 years? Go, Viv.
[笑]
[laughs]
他说年龄无♥界♥限。
Said he didn't care about the age gap.
他说他不想要任何小孩。
He said he didn't want any kids.
他还说这都是正确事。
He said all the right things.
你仍然和他分手了?
You still broke up with him?
你不能知道你所不知道的。
You can't know what you don't know.
心脏是一个神秘的小肌肉。
The heart is a mysterious little muscle.
我要在这里孤独的地死去,是吗?
I'm gonna die alone here, aren't I?
你知道吗,我离开不到一年,
You know, I've been gone less than a year,
而每件事物都好像发生了变化。
and it seems like everything's changed.
新的同事。道恩正在学习中文 。
There's new staff. Dawn is learning chinese.
[笑]
[laughs]
就好像我跌进了兔子洞一样。
It's like I've fallen down a rabbit hole.
是的。
Yeah.
这里的事物确实发生了改变。
Things are pretty different around here.
我想有时我都忘记了这些改变。
I guess I forget how much sometimes.
是的,我所看到的一切, 仅仅是...
Yeah, and everywhere I look, it's just that...
也许没有什么事真正改变了,除了他已不在这儿了。
maybe nothing's really changed except that he's not here.
乔尔 格兰 骨科临床
Joel Goran Fracture Clninic
那是什么?
What's that?
恩,这是卢克的出生证明。
Um, this is Luke's long-form birth certificate.
今天早晨收到的。
Came in the mail this morning.
父亲的名字仍然是空着的。
The name of the father is still empty.
[锐利地吸入]对的。
[inhales sharply] Right.
好吧,我们一直生活在如此幸福的泡泡中,
Well, we've been living in such a blissful bubble,
我还没有想要戳破它,所以...
I haven't wanted to burst it, so...
我知道。我,也是。
I know. Me, too.
你觉得现在是时候了?
You think it's time?
我不知道。也许吧。
I don't know. Maybe.
[手♥机♥发出嗡嗡声]
[cellphone buzzes]
- [叹息] -我又被手术室被传呼了。
- [sighs] - I'm needed in the O.R. again.
车祸?
Car crash?
不,我不确定是什么。
No, I'm actually not sure what this is.
好吧,去吧。 我们稍后再烦恼这些。
Okay, go. We'll worry about this later.
好的。
Okay.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
夏普医生,你有哪些信息?
Dr. Sharpe, what have you got?
一位病人从金斯敦飞来。
A patient got flown in from Kingston.
他得了某种溃疡破裂。
He's got a ruptured ulcer.
某人正好在那里做了些急救,然后。
Somebody better get in there and patch him up, then.
那是事实。我不能对他置之不理。
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表