剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
你杀了你的妻子吗?
Did you kill your wife?
不 我没有。
No. I didn't.
我爱她。
I loved her.
谢谢你能听我解释,查理。
Thanks for listening, Charlie.
亚历克斯:好,我看不到任何出血了。
Alex: Okay, I don't see any more blood.
看起来我们能结束了。
Looks like we can close.
她稳定了。
She's stable.
韦恩...
Wayne...
谢谢你替我说话。
Thank you for what you said.
以前从没对一个外科医生大声过。
Never yelled at a surgeon before.
- 我想我喜欢这感觉。 - [两者吃吃笑声]
- I think I liked it. - [both chuckle]
好吧,我希望你永远不要对我那么做。
Well, I hope you never do it to me.
你能收尾吗 帕特里克?
Will you close Patrick?
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
我去和道恩做解释,但是不用担心。
I'm going to explain to Dawn, but don't worry.
无论发生什么,我保证我会负全责的。
Whatever happens, I'll make sure it only happens to me.
放松,斯巴达克斯。
Easy, Spartacus.
我是你这边的。
I've got your back.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
亚历克斯
Alex
你是否给莱文医生的病人做了手术
did you operate on Dr. Levine's patient
在她不知晓的情况下?
without her knowledge?
是的,我做了。
Yes, I did.
我曾试着联♥系♥你。
I tried to reach you.
但是当她还没联♥系♥到我时,就擅自把病人送到手术室去了。
And when she couldn't, she snuck the patient into the O.R.
我听说了胸管的事件。
I heard about the chest tube.
你很幸运她没有发生气胸。
You are lucky she didn't have a collapsed lung.
亚历克斯,你应该把事通知给我。
Alex, you should have told me about this.
- [敲门声] - 现在不方便。
- [knock on door] - Not now.
柯蒂斯医生让我送这个过来。
Dr. Curtis asked me to deliver this.
他说这是紧急的。
He said it was urgent.
信不信由你,我正试图保护你免于严重的后果。
Believe it or not, I was trying to protect you from the consequences.
克拉拉:唯一需要面对严重后果的人是你。
Clara: The only person facing consequences here is you.
克拉拉...
Clara...
你需要看看这个。
You need to look at that.
病人如何了?
How's the patient doing?
她没事了。
She's okay.
很好。
Good.
脾动脉?
The splenic artery?
是的。
Yes.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我是如何疏忽的?
How did I miss that?
这可能发生在任何人身上。
It could have happened to anyone.
不是我。
Not to me.
五年之前,这从不会发生。
Five years ago, this never would have happened.
你能让我们单独谈谈吗,谢谢?
Could you excuse us, please?
是的,当然。
Yes. Of course.
[叹息]
[sighs]
克拉拉,你已经有些力不从心了。
Clara, you've had a bad run.
恩,我知道。
Mm. I know.
而且已经持续很久了。
And it's gone on long enough.
我需要离开了。
I need to walk away.
我害怕,我...
I've been afraid to. I've...
我害怕什么都没了 那正等待着我。
I've been afraid of the nothing that is waiting for me.
克拉拉...
Clara...
拜托了。
Please.
是时候了。
It's time.
♪ 我们努力按时离开 ♪
♪ we try to take off on time ♪
♪ 因为我们关心 ♪
♪ because we care ♪
♪ 动物们曾非常友好的 ♪
♪ the animals were awfully kind ♪
♪ 带领我们去那儿 ♪
♪ to lead us there ♪
嗨,有人发现了这个。
Hey. Someone found this.
♪ 它们感觉我们在靠近 ♪
♪ they felt us near ♪
把它放入失物招领处。
Put it in lost and found.
她不会回来了。
She won't be back.
好的。
Okay.
♪ 道路很明确 ♪
♪ the way was clear ♪
♪ 即使当你认为你知道 ♪
♪ even when you think you know ♪
♪ 你所属的地方 ♪
♪ where you belong ♪
♪ 你如何能期待成长 ♪
♪ how can you expect to grow ♪
♪ 当你留在家中? ♪
♪ when you stay home ? ♪
♪ 你的双脚是金子 ♪
♪ your feet are gold ♪
♪ 踏上道路 ♪
♪ get off the road ♪
♪ 我们看见一团灰色的烟雾 ♪
♪ we saw a cloud of gray smoke ♪
♪ 在你码头升起 ♪
♪ rising from your yard ♪
嗨,我需要你买♥♥个蛋糕。
Hey. I need you to get a cake.
♪ 世界已经得到最奇怪的方法 ♪
♪ the world has got the strangest ways ♪
贝纳罗亚店的那种,不是那杂货店的那种。
From Benaroia's, not that grocery-store garbage.
♪ 为了解决事情 ♪
♪ to work things out ♪
♪ 我们的心永远不会相同 ♪
♪ and our hearts will never be the same ♪
♪ 我想知道我为什么来 ♪
♪ I wonder why I came ♪
♪ 但是我来了 ♪
♪ but I did ♪
♪ 我们考虑的事情我们从未正视 ♪
♪ and the things we thought we'd never see ♪
♪ 我们仰望树梢,在当它们说话时 ♪
♪ we look up to the trees while they speak ♪
♪ 我与你同在 ♪
♪ I'm right where you are ♪
♪ 我现在无需更多 ♪
♪ I don't need much more for now ♪
[不明交谈]
[speaking indistinctly]
你四肢似乎还在原位。 [吃吃的笑声]
Your limbs seem to be in one place. [chuckles]
道恩没有把你五马分尸。
Dawn didn't draw and quarter you.
谢谢你,柯蒂斯医生。
Thanks to you, Dr. Curtis.
莱文是自己隐退了。
Levine is retiring.
还是说道恩劝退的她。
Or Dawn has decided to retire her.
不要告诉任何人今早的事,好吗?
Don't tell anybody about this morning, okay?
- 妈妈的命令。 - 谢谢你。
- Mum's the word. - Thank you.
哦,哈姆扎医生[吃吃的笑]我会想念你的...
Oh, Dr. Hamza [chuckling] I will miss you...
还有我们的象棋游戏。
and our chess games.
不要知道为什么,你总是输掉。
Don't know why. You always lost.
[吃吃的笑声]好吧,我想这并不是象棋让我想念。
[chuckles] Okay, I guess it's not the chess games I'll miss.
是你。
It's you.
啊,很好,我也会想念你的。
Ah, well, I will miss you, too.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
你会很快拜访我们吗?
Will you be visiting us soon?
或许不会。
Probably not.
恩。
Mm.
莱文医生。
Dr. Levine.
哈姆扎医生,我能借一步说话吗?
Dr. Hamza, can I talk to you for just one second?
恩-哼。
Mm-hmm.
我只是想给你的退休最好的祝福。
I just wanted to wish you the very best for your retirement.
哦,对不起,你是... ?
Oh. I'm sorry. You are...?
- 玛姬林。 - 玛姬,是的,当然。
- Maggie Lin. - Maggie. Yes, of course.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
恩,我想我现在要离开了,
Um, I think I'll take off now,
在某人想让我发表感言之前。
before somebody tries to make a speech.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
莱文医生...
Dr. Levine...
不用说任何话。
Don't say anything.
我想在这经历了四十年,
I think after four decades here,
我已经赢得了最终的话语。
I've earned the right to the last word.
这是一个非常不同世界与我开始时的那个相比。
It's a very different world from when I was starting out.
暗地偷乐 事故调侃
The snickering and the accidental gropings
还有对你工作的马后炮,
and the second-guessings of your work,
尽管如此我认为在这样的环境中
although I think in that department,
我们是风水轮流转。
we've come full circle.
听着,我-我并没有在你背后。
Listen, I-I didn't mean to go behind your back.
我真正很抱歉。
I am truly sorry.
不 不用,那是只是我的观点。
No. Don't be. That's my point.
这对你会比较容易。
It is easier for you.
但是你仍然需要证明你自己
But you still have to prove yourself
比起任何一个男性外科医生。
more than any male surgeon.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表