剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
好了,准备好没?让我们再试一次。
Okay, ready? Let's try one more time.
准备好没?你能做到的。
Ready? You can do it.
我放手了,一、二、三。
There you go. One, two, three.
欧!
Ooh!
嗯,为什么站起来一走路他就笑的那么开心?
Yeah, why walk when standing there smiling is so much fun?
亚历克斯,我们该出发了。
Alex, we got to go.
不,不,不,他几乎就要成功了,我还不能走。
No, no, no, he's almost there. We can't leave yet.
- 我们没选择。 - 最后一次,最后一次。
- We don't have a choice. - One more time. One more time.
- 不,我想我们... 什么?什么? - 我们必须走了,我们必须走了。
- No, I think we... what? What? - We've got to go. We've got to go.
我们必须走了,去上。
We've got to go, got to go.
- 准备?出发!让我们动起来。 - 啊!好吧,等等。
- Ready? Go! Let's go. - Aah! Well, okay. Wait.
在妈咪回来前你可不准学会走路。
Don't walk until mommy comes home.
- 回去... 回去一下下,一下下。 - 什么?什么?我们必须走了。
- Back... back up, back up. - What? What? We got to go.
因为我还没和他吻别呢。
'Cause I didn't get to kiss him goodbye.
我爱你,嚒!
I love you. Mwah!
- 我已经想你了。 - 好,拜,小伙计。
- I miss you already. - Okay, bye, buddy.
- 嚒。 - 拜-拜,好的。
- Mwah. - Bye-bye. Okay.
在亚历克斯回家前给他穿上些滑溜的袜子。
Put some slippery socks on him till Alex gets home.
我的夹克还有, 呃...
And jacket and, uh...
哦,还有我的文件,我们可以出发了。
Oh, and my file. There we go.
好了,我们出发。
All right, let's go.
- 好的,宝贝,宝贝。 - 一切就绪,让我们走。
- Okay. Bye, baby. - Good all right, let's go.
- 拜! - 拜。
- Bye! - Bye.
- 有任何事给我电♥话♥。 - 好的。
- Call me if anything happens. - Okay.
一杯死眼,谢谢。
Dead eye, please.
- 我能问问吗? - 恩?
- May I ask? -哼?
死眼到底是啥子玩意?
What exactly is a dead eye?
好吧,它是一种咖啡,由三种意大利咖啡混制而成。
Well, it's coffee with three shots of espresso.
似乎有点过了。
Seems a bit excessive.
好吧,第一种和第二种是标准的。
Well, the first two are standard.
第三种是帮助我
The third is to help me
- 处理眼前堆积如山的文案工作。 - 啊。
- with the mountain of paperwork ahead of me. - Ah.
花了我6个月时间让我的工作井然有序
Took me six months to get my affairs in order
- 当我被安排到这里。 - 有何建议?
- when I first transferred here. - Any advice?
想想高薪正在克里夫兰等着你。
Think of the salary awaiting you in Cleveland.
- 我听到某人有说克里夫兰吗? - 亚历克斯。
- Did I hear someone say Cleveland? - Alex.
你看起来格外好精神,
You seem in remarkably good spirits,
介于我们的林医生将要离开我们到中西部去。
considering we're about to lose Dr. Lin to the midwest.
我可没要离开你...
I'm not losing you...
因为我会尽我可能的多去看你。
Because I am going to visit you as much as I can.
- 你会吗? - 当然。
- You are? - Of course.
看看你要去的城市的一切。
Look at everything your city has to offer.
你得到了摇滚名人堂,
You've got the rock and roll hall of fame,
世界最大的橡皮图章。
the world's largest rubber stamp.
感觉就像我们在观光旅游,我肯定我们会的,
And if we feel like a road trip, which I'm sure we will,
- 一幢摇篮形状的巨型建筑。 - 嗯-哼。
- a giant building shaped like a basket. - Mm-hmm.
不,但是说真的,你正要踏上
No, but seriously, you are embarking
一个令人兴奋的、有钱途的你人生的崭新篇章,
on an exciting, new, well-paid chapter of your life,
而我会到那里去看望你。
and I am gonna be there for you.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
大家都知道远距离友爱不现实。
Everyone knows long distance doesn't work.
- 谁来的信息? - 哦。
- Who's this guy? - Oh.
贝尔医生?
Dr. Bell?
- 是的。 - 很好。
- Yep. - Great.
好的,露西尔·鲍尔(喜剧女王)曾经说过,
Okay, Lucille Ball once said,
“如果你想干好一件事,就该找个忙人[热心肠]来帮忙。”
"if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it."
很明显,她是错误的。
Apparently, she was wrong.
这次奖学金申请的截止期限
The deadline for the fellowship award application
是今天下午五点.
is today at 5:00.
我不关心你是如何繁忙,完成它。
I don't care how busy you are. Get it in.
这是一个关乎职业前途的奖项,并有可观的现金奖励。
This is a career-defining award with a substantial cash prize.
好了,现在你们人手一份,以防你们放错位置。
There. Now you all have one, in case you have misplaced yours.
我会在今晚的捐助典礼会见你们。
I will see you all at the donor dinner this evening.
现在解散,挽救生命。
Now go. Heal.
另外留心忙碌的生活荒芜了人生。
And beware the barrenness of a busy life.
这是苏格拉底(古希腊名家)说的。
Socrates said that.
今天你的话十分有哲理。
You're very inspirational today.
多亏了每日名言日历,它是一份礼物。
Daily quote calendar. It was a gift.
看来是某个不很了解你的人送的。
From someone who doesn't know you very well.
我只是觉得很奇怪为什么在我要离开的时候你传呼了我。
I was just wondering why you paged me when I'm leaving.
我需要你带领新来的初级住院实习生们做个参观向导。
I need you to give a guided tour to the junior residents.
他们尚在迷途中徘徊。
They keep getting lost on rounds.
在我前往俄亥俄州之前我还有很多事情。
I have so much to do before I leave for Ohio.
直到那个时候,你仍为我工作。
Until then, you work for me.
我相信孩子是我们的未来。
I believe the children are our future.
那还真是个日历。
That's quite a calendar.
实际上,那里本来都还是惠特尼。
Actually, that one was all Whitney.
很好笑。
Funny.
我还以为你的申请已经完成了。
Thought your application would be in already.
我想你是唯一才来这里一年的家伙。
And I thought you were only staying here for a year.
我是的,但是有像这样向上爬的机会,
I am, but with something like this up for grabs,
如果我不加入角逐将是可笑的 。
it would be ludicrous not to throw my hat in the ring.
- 对的。 - 你想早点加入角逐吗?
- Right. - Do you want to throw your hat in early?
我必须给新来的初级住院实习生们做向导
I have to give the junior residents a tour
- 参观整个医院,而我... - 呃,抱歉。
- of the hospital, and I... - Uh, sorry.
我想那是我的电♥话♥。
I think that was my phone.
- 我没听到任何铃♥声♥。 - 我听到了。
- I didn't hear anything. - I did.
你知道吗,如在一年前,我会在拿到这个申请
You know, a year ago, I would have had this application
的一秒内填写完毕。
filled out in a second.
好吧,现在你有其他优先了。
Well, now you have other priorities.
比如卢克的学步。
Like Luke walking.
他今天正学会走路,玛姬,我能感觉到。
He's gonna walk today, Maggs. I can feel it.
我必须尽快结束今天的工作
And I have to get through this day as soon as possible
这样我才不会错过它。
so I don't miss it.
你需要额外的一双手帮忙吗?或两双?
Do you need an extra set of hands? Or two?
哈 哈,不要试图把那些小鲜肉扔给我。
Ha ha. Don't try to pawn that fresh meat off on me.
这值得一试。
It was worth a shot.
欢迎来到锡安山希望医院,我是林医生。
Welcome to Hope Zion. I'm Dr. Lin.
我是外科室的同事 将由我来给你做参观向导。
I am a surgical fellow and apparently your tour guide.
嗨,我是凯茜。
Hi. I'm Cassie.
或威廉斯医生。
Or Dr. Williams.
由你决定。
It's up to you.
很明显。
Obviously.
我是阿沙。
And I'm Asha.
在参观之后,我们会有机会
After the tour, will we be scrubbing in
参加任何手术吗?
to assist on any surgeries?
如果你想要外科特权,你必须学会赢得它们。
If you want surgical privileges, you'll have to earn them.
还有疑问吗?
Anything else?
不 不 我很好。
No. No. I'm good.
很好。
Good.
米勒医生,晚班可好?
Dr. Miller, how was your evening?
那个口音...
That accent...
你没法改变了,哼!?
you're sticking with that, huh?
我真的不是很确信该如何回答。
I'm not really sure how to answer that.
好吧,这真的没有关系
Well, it doesn't really matter
因为我已经忘记我们正在说什么。
because I've forgotten what we were talking about.
我们得到一个过量用药者正在路上 。
We've got a possible O.D. on the way.
救护车出去有一会了。
Ambulance is a couple minutes out.
好的,我工作的最佳环节...
Yay. Best part of my job...
就是挽救一个不想活命的患者。
saving patients who don't want to live.
是的,伙计,你需要放轻松。
Yeah, man. You need to lighten up.
我看起来对你很严肃吗?
Do I seem heavy to you?
我猜我已经有好几天没有任何乐趣了。
I guess it has been a few days since I've had any fun.
这里是急症室.
This is the E.R.
扪心,而自问,你能接受吗。
Ask, and you shall receive.
嗨。
Hi.
跟上。
Come on.
欢迎。
Welcome.
你和林一起睡了还是什么?
You sleeping with Lin or something?
是不是你所有的事情都和性有关?
Is everything about sex with you?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表