剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
好吧,我没时间争论了。
Fine, I don't have time to argue.
协助柯蒂斯医生,把手擦干净了
Assist Dr. Curtis, scrub up.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不客气 。
Bu kuh chi.
[吃吃的笑声]哇。
[chuckles] Wow.
[电♥话♥在距离方面响]
[telephone rings in distance]
她还好吗?
How is she doing?
重要器官都还好,
Vitals are all over the map,
但是她仍然在大量失血。
and she's still losing a boatload of blood.
片子看出些什么?
What's the imaging show?
什么都没。都是无关紧要的。
Nothing. It's inconclusive.
好吧,因此我们在腹部有钝伤,
Okay, so we have blunt trauma to the abdomen,
这意谓着它有可能是...
which means that it's likely...
肝脏或脾脏。
Liver or spleen.
我已经安排了快通道及膝上托盘
I've ordered a speed-tract and a trauma lap tray
还有大量额外的海绵。
with extra sponges.
她很不稳定,所以我们要去...
She's unstable, so we're gonna...
因此,我们首先做好打包工作,
So, we will pack first,
然后通过系统的工作找到出血点。
and then work systematically to find the bleeder.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
那是,额,你早上入场很霸气。
That was, uh, quite an entrance you made this morning.
我并不是经常这样有戏剧性。
I'm not usually that dramatic.
恩,这可不是我所听到的。
Eh, that's not what I heard.
真的吗?
Really?
车祸。
Car crashes.
昏迷。
Comas.
都发生在你董事面试中。
Giving birth at your board examinations.
实际上,它发生在救护车中
Actually, it was in the ambulance
在从面试会场返回的途中。
on the way back from the boards.
抱歉 如果我跳过了这些。
Sorry if I've overstepped.
不用担心。真的。
Don't worry about it. Really.
因此,你为什么会来这里,柯蒂斯医生?
So, what brought you here, Dr. Curtis?
你相信爱吗?
Would you believe love?
也并不是完全是那样。
It didn't exactly work out.
-很抱歉听到这话。 - 我希望,她也是如此。
- Sorry to hear that. - So is she, I hope.
他们几乎准备好了。
They're almost finished prepping.
我们或许应该再次互相介绍下。
We should probably hurry up and meet again.
亚历克斯。
Alex.
我是...我有一位叫做亚历克斯的伯母。
I'm... I had an aunt named Alex.
[吃吃的笑声] 有点驼背的老伯母亚历克斯。
[chuckles] Bit of a moose was old aunty Alex.
你一点也没使我想起她,这很好。
You don't remind me of her at all, which is good.
我是帕特里克。
I'm Patrick.
我不能握你的手。
I can't shake your hand.
不,不,当然。当然,你不能。
No, no, of course. Of course, you can't.
3号♥床的福格先生需要对脓肿进行切开引流术。
Mr. Fong in bed 3 needs an I&D for an abscess.
我会安排的。
And I shall order it.
而且我会很好执行的。
And I shall administer it.
真的吗?
Really?
梅兰达刚转走6个礼拜。
Melanda transferred six weeks ago.
我们已经分手3个月了。
We broke up three months ago.
是的,但是你们是什么时候没睡在一起的?
Yeah, but when'd you stop sleeping together?
[抿嘴]
[pops lips]
我猜你没有浪费任何时间。
I guess you don't waste any time.
生命是短暂的,林。
Life is short, Lin.
-林医生。 - 是的。
- Dr. Lin. - Yep.
-我能麻烦你一小会吗? -没问题。
- Can I borrow you for a sec? - Yeah.
刚才对一位名为薇薇安.杰芭西 50岁女性病人进行刷选诊疗时,。
Just tried to triage a 50-year-old female, Vivian Gerbasi.
她发生严重的腹部疼痛,
She's got terrible abdominal pain,
但这是我仅能发现的。
but that's all I got.
她坚持要一名医生来看。
She insists on talking to a doctor.
让我们去会会她。
Let's meet her.
- [喘息] -嗨,杰芭西女士。
- [panting] - Hi, Ms.Gerbasi.
我是林医生。
I'm Dr. Lin.
请叫我薇薇安 。
Please, call me Viv.
好的,让我们检查一下。
Okay, let's take a look.
噢。
Ohh.
如果你感觉任何疼痛告诉我,好吗?
Let me know if you feel any pain, okay?
好的。
Okay.
发生的很快,很突然。
It just came on, all of a sudden.
我以为它只是时差失调,但是...
I'm sure that it's just jet lag, but...
-你哪里回来的? -哦。
- Where were you? - Oh.
说来就来。
It's gonna come on now.
[呕吐]
[coughing]
-把它给我。 -抱歉。
- I'll take it. - I'm sorry.
没关系。
It's okay.
你到哪里旅行,薇薇安?
Where were you traveling, Viv?
就是我为什么坚持要找一位医生。
That's why I insisted on talking to a doctor.
我在象牙海岸。
I was in the Ivory Coast.
位于,利比里亚的邻国。
As in, the country next to Liberia.
好的,林,播叫 一个橘色 报♥警♥。
Okay, Lin, call a code orange.
我们需要一间防护隔绝病房♥, 好吗?
We need to secure an isolation room, all right?
-明白了。 - 杰芭西?嗨。
- Got it. - Cabrera? Hey.
我需要你确保找到我们所能找到的所有防护用品。
I need you to secure all the PPE we can find.
我要通知 国家微生物实验室,并把她从这里转移出去。
I'm gonna call the NML and get her out of here.
你是说这位病人感染了伊波...
Are you saying this patient has eb...
哇,哇,塞丽娜,我们不知道这些。
Whoa, whoa, Serena, we don't know that.
我们什么都还不知道。
We don't know anything yet.
直到我们知道了,还是一切照旧。
Until we do, it's business as usual.
-好的? -明白了。
- Okay? - Go it.
嗨。
Hey.
以防万一。
Just in case.
-想都别想。 -如你所愿。
- Don't even think about it. - You wish.
[监视器哔哔响]
[monitors beeping]
她的腹腔正被血充满。
Her belly is filling up with blood.
好的,让我们开始!纱布,纱布,纱布。 都把它塞到腹部。
Okay, let's go! Pack, pack, pack. All four quadrants.
[吸引发出嘶嘶响]
[suction hissing]
- 呃,这没用。鲍曼博士医生,- 是不是...
- Ugh, it's not helping. Dr. Baumann, - is...
是不是血压太低了?
Is the blood running under pressure?
需要尽快地恢复血压。
It needs to go in as quickly as possible.
我正在努力,老大。
I'm on it, boss.
好的。
Okay.
[监视器哔哔响]
[monitor beeps]
好的,空间太小了。
Okay, everything's tight.
现在,让我们把它放到另一边。
Now, let's put it in reverse.
亚历克斯,准备好...
Alex, be ready to...
吸引?知道了。
Suction? Got it.
-可以了。 -好的。
- Here you go. - All right.
肝脏是安全的。
Safe with the liver.
胆囊,结肠,没问题。
Gallbladder, colon, it's okay.
这么大量的出血,可能是主动脉。
With the amount of blood, it's probably the aorta.
你应该直接到左下腹部去找。
You should go directly to the left lower quadrant.
我们按顺时针方向依次查找。这是标准流程。
We unpack clockwise. That's the procedure.
下一个是左上腹...
Left upper quadrant next...
好的,我知道这是我们的常规...
Okay, I know that's what we normally do...
我们总是那么做的。
That's how it's always done.
胰脏,脾脏,都是完好的。
Pancreas, spleen, both good.
好的,你在这里,你这可耻的家伙。
Okay, there you are, you scandalous bugger.
一定是主动脉。
It is the aorta.
冲击的力量一定把它撕开了。
The force of the impact must have torn it.
-你需要用横跨钳阻止出血。 -到处是血。我什么都看不见。
- You need to cross-clamp to stop the bleed. - It's carnage. I can't see a thing.
好吧,你需要找到出血点并缝合它。
Well, you need to find the defect and put a stitch in it.
-如果你不配合... - 她会没命的。
- If you don't... - Or she'll die.
我们双方处境是一样。
That's the same on both sides of the pond.
快做决定,伙计们。 她的情况很是不好。
Make a decision, guys. She's not coping well.
你只有一次机会。这是你的主刀。
You got one chance at this. It's your call.
我会盲操作的。主动脉钳。
I'll do it blind. Aortic clamp.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
我找到腹腔管了。该死。
I have the celiac trunk. Damn it.
没有操作空间了。它滑掉了。
There's barely any space. It slipped.
心收缩压 到 70 了.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表