剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
让我看看我能做什么
Let me see what I can do.
谢谢,查理。
Thanks, Charlie.
让我们和拯救希望的演员及工作人员一起进入急症室
Get inside the O.R. with the cast and crew of saving hope
就在加视网/拯救希望
at ctv.ca/savinghope
贾妮斯:上帝,看她,她长的那么大了。
Janice: God, look at her. She's so grown up.
我听说她参加野外摩托比赛, 她对此很擅长。
I hear she races dirt bikes, that she's really good at it.
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
当然,她很棒。
Of course she's good.
我们最好离开了。
We better go.
- [声破] -我能先抱她一下吗?
- [voice breaking] - Can I just hug her first?
我认为那不是个好主意。
I don't think that's a good idea.
求你了。
Please.
贾妮斯,你不能到里面去。
Janice, you can't go in there.
嗨,你到底在干什么?
Hey. What the hell is going on?
-你同意她进去了? -不。
- Did you let her in there? - No.
如果她允许了这是犯罪吗?
Would it be such a crime if she did?
是的,事实上,它是的。
Yeah, actually, it would.
什么,你觉得我会给她带来伤痕?
What, you think I'm gonna sell her crack?
我生下了她,南茜,好吗?
I gave birth to her, Nancy, okay?
就像我会伤害她一样。
Like I'm gonna hurt her.
好吧,你不会的 因为我不会让你的。
Well, you won't because I won't let you.
是的,我很糟糕, 对于戒毒我说了谎。
Right. I'm a screw-up. I lied about being clean.
哦[嘲笑]所以她又在使用了,当然。
Oh [scoffs] so she's using again. Of course.
[监测仪快速哔哔声]请让开。
[monitor beeping rapidly] Excuse me.
这里需要帮助!
Little help in here!
泰勒,你感觉如何?
Taylor, how are you feeling?
泰勒!发生了什么事?
Taylor! What's happening?
-你需要让开。 -为什么...
- You need to back away. - Why...
她为什么会这样?
why is she like this?
她的体温升高。
Her temperature's up.
术口看起来没问题。
Incision looks clean.
可能是门静脉血栓。
Could be a clot in a portal vein.
让我们给她血栓溶解 送她到加护病房♥。
Let's get her on clot busters and back up to the ICU.
-我们走,请把路让开! -泰勒?
- Let's go. Move out of the way! - Taylor?
你需要让开,谢谢,我们走!
You need to move, please. Let's go!
宝贝?好的,妈妈在这里。
Honey? Okay, mama's here.
我应该走了。
I should go.
你不一定要离开。
You don't have to leave.
不,看起来我的昏倒
No, it seems that me passing out
至少成为了你的问题。
is the least of your problems.
人们总会在手术中昏倒。
People pass out in surgery all the time.
我让你难堪了。
I embarrassed you.
[手♥机♥振动]
[cellphone vibrating]
好的,我真的开始害怕这个声音了。
Okay, I am truly coming to dread that sound.
这里是道恩。
Dawn here.
是的,我们仍正在等等。
Yeah. We're still waiting.
哈利斯医生正在努力。
Dr. Harris is on it.
祝你的心脏好运,道恩。
Good luck with the heart, Dawn.
我是真心的。
I really mean that.
好的,你知道么?
Okay, you know what?
我觉得这里有些事情我需要和你说清楚,
I feel like there's something that I'm supposed to say to you,
但是我不知道是什么事情。
but I don't know what that is.
没事情可说。
There's nothing to say.
我很抱歉我没有保护你。
I'm sorry I didn't protect you.
[吃吃的笑声] 那是什么意思?
[chuckles] What's that supposed to mean?
我违背了我的直觉。
I went against my gut.
我知道带你到手术室是个糟糕的主意。
I knew it was a bad idea bringing you in there.
好吧,那你为什么这么做了?
Well, why did you do it?
因为我不想要让你失望。
Because I didn't want to disappoint you.
因为这些话会让我更好受?
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
我在那里还有个家伙敞着剖开的胸膛
I got a guy in there with an open chest cavity
还没心脏放进去。
and no heart to put in it.
我不... 我不需要这个。
I don't... I don't need this.
好的。
Okay.
我也不需要这个,那,再见。
I don't need this, either, then.
莱恩?
Lane?
嗨![拍手声] 道格!
Hey! [claps] Doug!
什么?
What?
只是确定你在这没问题。
Just making sure you're rousable here.
伙计,如果你是在叫醒我,
Dude, if you're trying to arouse me,
那里有更好的办法。
there are better ways.
继续测试他。
Keep testing him.
好的。
All right.
好的,我需要你给我三个动物的名字
Okay, I want you to give me three animals
以"s" 音开头的.
starting with the letter "s."
什么?
What?
嗨,同志,我想现在就回家。
Hey, man, I'd love to go home now.
你看,我知道的,但是米勒医生... 他作为...
Look, I know, but Dr. Miller... he's being a bit...
我只是不能解放你直到你通过
I just can't discharge you until I know you can pass
脑震荡标准测试。
the concussion protocol test.
好吧。
Fine.
呃,以"s" 音开头的动物名。
Uh, animals that start with "s."
呃、山羊,蛇,还有, 呃...
Uh, sheep, snake, and, uh...
我不知道。
I don't know.
寿司?
Sushi?
它算是种鱼。
It's a fish.
好的,我可以接受它。
Okay. I might accept that.
好的,告诉我萨省的省会。
Okay. Give me the capital of Saskatchewan.
萨斯城。
Saskatoon.
实际上,是里贾纳。
Actually, it's Regina.
看见没?这里做的不是很好,道格。
See? Not doing so good there, Doug.
那并不能证实我有脑震荡。
That doesn't prove that I have a concussion.
它只能证明我很蠢。
It just proves I'm dumb.
好吧,最后一个...
Okay, last one...
我要你给我三个数子,
I want you to give me three numbers,
然后倒过来重复给我。
then repeat them to me in reverse.
13、42、99.
13, 42, 99.
99、42、13.
99, 42, 13.
好的,很好。
Okay. Very good.
它们是我娜娜的乐透号♥码,她每个星期都会买♥♥。
They're my nana's lotto numbers. She plays them every week.
哦,是吗?她有中过吗?
Oh, yeah? She ever win?
就一次,500个美元,她把它捐给了教堂了。
Once. 500 bucks. She gave it to the church.
她听起来像是个完美女士。
She sounds like an awesome lady.
不,她是个泼妇。
No. She's a bitch.
但是在我离开这里后我应该仍会去找她。
But I should still visit her when I get out of here.
好的,我会回来再给你做些测试。
Okay. I'll be back to check on you in a bit.
温习一下你的地理知识,我会说你差不多可以离开了。
Brush up on your geography, and I'd say you're good to go.
目前为止,都还正常。
So far, so good.
好的,很好,好吧,让我们保持下去。
All right. Good. Well, let's keep it up.
想着奖励,努力达成,对吗?
Push to the finish. Eye on the prize, right?
正训练我孩子的足球小队。
Coaching my kid's soccer team.
哦,是吗?他们踢得好吗?
Oh, yeah? How are they doing?
最后在那的。
Last place.
是他们,不是我。
It's them. It's not me.
[不明女声通告]
[woman speaks indistinctly over P.A.]
终于有人来看她了。
About time someone came to look in on her.
呃,斯图尔特先生, 我之前没介绍我自己。
Uh, Mr. Stewart, I didn't introduce myself before.
我是哈利斯医生。
I'm Dr. Harris.
我是急救室创伤小队的一员,呃...
I was part of the E.R. Trauma team that, uh...
看过布莱恩。
saw Bryn.
嗯,我知道你有要求
Um, I understand that you're asking
保留她的生命支持。
to keep her on life support.
如果你来这里是为了说服我放弃...
If you're here to convince me otherwise...
不,不,不,我-我是...
No, no, no. I'm- I'm...
我不是来这里说服你任何事。
I'm not here to convince you of anything.
那-那不是我的工作。
That's-that's not my job.
那么你为什么来这里?
Then why are you here?
我来这里是为了让你知道你有哪些选择
I'm here to let you know what your options are
这样,呃,你能知道所有你需要的信息
so that, uh, you have all the information you need
来为布莱恩作出最好的决定。
to make the best decision for Bryn.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表