剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
不,更好的。
Nope. Even better.
好的,把你的手臂搭在我肩上
Okay, put your arm around my shoulder.
倒数准备,我们开始转移。
On the count of three, we are gonna transfer.
一,二,三,好了。
One, two, three. There we go.
我们想你可能会变得有点无趣
We thought you might've been getting a little bored
一整天都坐在那张床上。
sitting in that bed all day.
你把我从床上赶下来?
You're giving away my bed?
是的,但是那个样子看来真的很不好。
Yeah, but that dude's actually sick.
不,不,不 杰克森意思是说...
No, no, no. What Jackson means to say is...
有任何人跟你谈过话了吗?
Has anyone been down to talk to you yet?
好的,我们就离开一分钟,好吗?
Okay, just excuse us for a minute, okay?
她的身体正在那堆积。
Bodies are stacking up out there.
是的,我知道,这就是为什么需要你的弗洛伊德(精神病学家)出马
Yeah, I know, which is why you need to get your Freud on.
推敲,推敲。
Chop, chop.
你需要,你知道,心理辅♥导♥她,动员她的双腿。
You need to, you know, shrink her, mobilize her legs.
你想要我分♥析♥她?
You want me to analyze her?
你不认为这在我薪资等级之上?
Don't you think that's above my pay grade?
也许,但是我做不了感情咨♥询♥,尤其对其他人。
Maybe, but I don't do feelings, especially other people's.
是的,什么使你认为我能做?
Yeah, what makes you think I do?
你是位护士。
You're a nurse.
好的,呃,
Okay, uh,
哈姆扎医生说是某事引起了她今早的症状。
Dr. Hamza said something triggered her this morning.
[叹息]
[sighs]
她提到一位朋友... 萨曼塔·史密斯。
She mentioned a friend... Samantha Smith.
史密特。
Smitts.
她曾是这里的一位病人,关于一个周年纪念的某事。
She was a patient here. Something about an anniversary.
好的,很好,让我们从这着手。
Okay, good. Let's start there.
我去追踪她的记录。
I'll track down her chart.
很好。
Good.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
T60吻合器 ,谢谢。
T60, please.
我正穿过胃结肠网膜。
I am moving across the gastrocolic omentum.
吸引。
Suction.
谢谢你,就是这。
Thank you. That's it.
好的,看看我们在这能发现什么。
Okay, let's see what we've got in here.
- 等等。 - 该死。 - 那是什么?
- Wait. - Damn it. - What is that?
看起来像肿瘤入侵了横结肠。
It looks like the tumor's invading the transverse colon.
这个并没在影像上呈现
Which didn't show up on the C.T.
不,肯定没有。
No. It certainly did not.
所以,我们要怎么做?
So, what do we do?
我们稍微调整一下自己,
We take a second to reorient ourselves,
然后我们继续。
and then we keep going.
钳子。
Pliers.
这个肿瘤把周围都粘连了。
This tumor is attached to everything.
所以,这意味着我们要放弃了,对吗?
So, that means we close, right?
不,还没结束,我能做这个。
No, it does not. I can do this.
[监视器快速哔哔声]
[monitor beeping rapidly]
里德医生,血压降低。
Dr. Reid, pressure's dropping.
给他一支多巴胺滴夜,稳定他。
Give him a dopamine drip, stabilize him.
我们应该放弃。
We should close.
至少他还会有时间和家人在一起。
At least he'd have some time with his family.
没有帮助,美玲医生。
Not helping, Dr. Mirani.
恩,里德医生,恕我冒犯,
恩, Dr. Reid, with all due respect,
如果我们继续下去,这位病人可能会死。
if we keep going, this patient could die.
这是我小弟最好的朋友。
This is my little brother's best friend.
他会想要我继续的,
He would've wanted me to try,
而那正是我所要做的。
and that is exactly what I'm going to do.
抱歉。
I'm sorry.
好的,我们的血压回来了。
Okay. We're back in business.
开始在体内横切胰腺。
Beginning the transection of the body of the pancreas.
哇,好的。
Whoa, okay.
结扎从脾脏动脉掉下来。
The tie has come off the splenic artery.
我需要你实施压力,谢谢。
I need you to apply pressure, please.
钳子。
Clamp.
钳住了。
Clamping.
镊子。
Pickups.
吸引,马上,而我继续切除。
Suction, please, while I continue to dissect.
打结。
Tie.
他情况如何,鲍曼?
How's he doing, Baumann?
血压稳定了。
Pressure's holding.
好的,他现在再次被结扎。
Okay, he is doubly tied now.
我们把这些剩下的弄出他体外 你怎么说?
What do you say we get the rest of this out of him?
好的,我搞定了。
Okay, I have it.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my god.
我拿这个去做病理。
I'll take this to pathology.
确定边缘是干净的而且没任何癌细胞。
Make sure the margins are clean and there are no cancer cells.
当你做完时通知我。
Call me when you're done.
美玲医生。
Dr. Mirani.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
呃,不用谢。
Uh, you're welcome.
我的意思是,谢谢你。
I mean, thank you.
[叹息]
[sighs]
所以,我们的小鸡妹妹...
So, our chicken lady...
找到她朋友的记录了。
Found her friend's chart.
哦,看看我们得到了什么。
Oh. Let's see what we got here.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我记得这个女孩,她因为创伤性脑损伤来这里的。
I remember this girl. She came in here with a TBI.
酒后驾驶。
Drinking and driving.
我们没法挽救她,她死了。
We couldn't save her. She died.
去年的今天,这会是触发的原因吗?
Year ago today. Could this have triggered it?
她朋友死亡的周年纪念。
The anniversary of her friend's death.
是的。
Yeah.
我会说那是宾果游戏。
I'd say that's a bingo.
[女声不明广播]
[woman speaks indistinctly over P.A.]
介意我加入你吗? [仿咯吱声]
Mind if I join you? [imitates tire screech]
[叹息]
[sighs]
你拿到我测验结果了吗?
Did you get my test results?
呃,还没。
Uh, not yet.
嗨,为什么你不,呃,告诉我
Hey, why don't you, uh, tell me
关于今晚派对的一些事。
a little about this party tonight.
恩,它是一个聚会。
um, it's a get-together.
朋友和家庭。
Friends and family.
就像一个重聚首。
It's like a reunion.
萨曼塔·史密斯。
Samantha Smitts.
没事的。
It's okay.
我来告诉你,为什么我们不...
Tell you what, why don't we...
我们为什么不现在就打电♥话♥过去
why don't we call over there right now and
告诉他们你不能去参加了,好吗?
tell them you're not gonna make it, okay?
- 我已经拿到他们的电♥话♥了。 - 不
- I got their number right here. - No.
我认为那不是个好主意。
I don't think that's a good idea.
为什么?
Why?
你会告诉他们什么?
What would you tell them?
说我很抱歉。
Say I'm sorry.
抱歉我那晚没能去接她。
Sorry I couldn't pick her up that night.
指定代驾?
The designated driver?
这一直是我的职责。
It was always my responsibility.
那一定是让人筋疲力尽的。
That must've been exhausting.
总是身肩一项责任。
Always being the responsible one.
就像是
It's like
我必须总在那里因为
I always have to be there 'cause
如果我不在...
if I'm not...
某人就会死。
Someone dies.
你知道这有多么让人伤心吗?
Do you have any idea how much it hurts?
她是我最好的朋友。
She was my best friend.
我应该在那里的。
I should've been there.
不是那样的,不是那样的,好吗?
That's not true. That is not true, okay?
而你不能离开这家医院 直到你接受它。
And you're not gonna walk out of this hospital until you accept that.
海里弗,亚伯达,在计划一次钓鱼旅行?
High River, Alberta. Planning a fishing trip?
不,我的一位朋友住在那里。
Nope. A friend of mine lives there.
只是试着能不能找到她。
Just trying to track her down.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表