剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
或许也有可能是其他什么东西被踢伤了
Or is it possible something else was ruptured by the kick?
这应该会在片子上有所显示。
Would have showed up in the imaging.
首次手术一定发生了什么。
Something happened in the first surgery.
我正在观察,吸引。
I was watching. Suction.
但是当我们改变位置时,我们什么也看不到。
But when we switched places, neither of us were.
所以,你认为...
So, you think...
或许她误伤了某个部位。
Perhaps she nicked something.
[叹息]胰腺尾端。
[sighs] The tail of the pancreas.
而那个可能需要打开脾动脉。
And that could have opened the splenic artery.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我们必须给她开腹手术。
We're gonna have to open her up.
听着,你可以去找另外的医生
Listen, you could find a doctor
给那个小腿做20次手术
to perform 20 operations on that leg,
但是这不会改变任何事情。
and it wouldn't change a thing.
迪恩:好吧,那也只有这个方法来知道。
Dean: Well, there's only one way to find out.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我知道你想要为这个做抗争。
I know you want to fight for this.
我也会的。
And I would, too.
但是,呃,你必须要问你自己,
But, uh, you have to ask yourself,
你正在为正确的事情做抗争吗?
are you fighting for the right thing?
你想要一条小腿,还是你想要一个美满的生活?
Do you want a leg, or do you want a life?
我们有五个小孩。
We got five kids.
我一直照顾着我的家庭。
I've always taken care of my family.
我不打算变成他们的麻烦。
I'm not about to become their problem.
那份痛苦你所承受的
The pain that you're going through
将会成为他们更大的麻烦
is gonna become a bigger problem for them
比任何截肢带来的更加痛苦。
than any amputation could.
或许这些已经发生了。
Maybe it already is.
他是对的,迪恩。
He's right, Dean.
什么,你现在站在他一边了?
What, are you taking his side now?
我没站在任何人的一边。
I'm not taking anybody's side.
你是这么一团糟,你总是发脾气。
You're a mess. You're angry all the time.
我不会让你照顾一个残废。
I won't have you care for a cripple.
你必须停止使用那个字眼。
You have to stop using that word.
听这,我知道这个很令人发疯,
Listen, I know this sounds crazy,
但或许放弃这条小腿是唯一能
but maybe losing that leg is the one thing
让你再次恢复正常感觉的决定。
that's gonna make you feel normal again.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我曾很痛苦想象我生活将如何进行。
I'm having a hard time imagining how my life would even work.
是的,你会相信那些爱着你的亲人们。
Yeah, you trust the people that love you.
那是将是如何进行的。
That's how it'll work.
这不是在50年代。
This isn't the 1950s.
我在说,我们现在所使用的义肢...
I mean, the prosthetics we're using now...
我是说... 人们在其帮助下登山攀岩。
I mean... people are climbing mountains with them.
他们是...
They're...
[叹息]
[sighs]
不要把这个作为放弃的理由。
Don't think of this as giving up.
想一想这是在摆脱一个阻挠你的事物。
Think of it as getting rid of the one thing that's holding you back.
[监测哔哔声]
[monitor beeps]
林医生。
Dr. Lin.
怎么了?
What's up?
最近只有我一个人没有任何手术。
Apart from me not having any surgeries lately.
我去给纳塔莉·德赖登拿个毛毯。
I went to take a blanket for Natalie Dryden.
她不在她的床上。
She's not in her bed.
我们有位不见的病人...
We've got a missing patient...
女性、 30多岁,头上有伤口。
female, 30s, lacerations on her head.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
加油。
Come on.
在那里... 脾动脉。
There it is... splenic artery.
- 无论你在做什么,尽可能快。 - 你缝合。
- Whatever you're doing, do it fast. - You suture.
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
里德医生,你到底在对我的病人做什么?
Dr. Reid, what the hell are you doing with my patient?
我试图找到你,她血压降到最低了。
I tried to find you. She was bottoming out.
好吧,你应该更努力寻找。
Well, you should have tried harder.
- 莱文医生... - 而你,柯蒂斯医生...
- Dr. Levine... - And you, Dr. Curtis...
我本认为你会更加的明白。
I should have thought you would have known better.
血压严重下降,亚历克斯。
B.P.'S in a nosedive, Alex.
我们现在没时间说话,
We don't have time to talk right now,
但是我稍后会向你做解释的。
but I will explain it to you later.
你只是一个初级外科医生自认为自己知道一切。
You're a junior surgeon who thinks she knows everything.
你有什么需要我解释的?
What do you have to explain to me?
我的病人是...
My patient is...
莱文医生,
Dr. Levine,
里德医生正在挽救这个病人。
Dr. Reid is saving this patient.
无论你必须说什么,你可以再手术室外面说
Whatever you've got to say, you can say it outside of this O.R.
让我们回到工作。
Let's get back to work.
纳塔莉,你正在做什么?
Natalie, what are you doing?
我,呃,我必须找到我的钱包,我必须回去工作。
I, uh, have to find my purse. I have to get back to work.
你绝对不能离开,你可能会死在今天。
You're in no shape to leave. You could have died today.
林医生,我谢谢你对我做的所有努力。
Dr. Lin, I thank you for everything that you tried to do for me.
我真的很感谢。
I really do.
你几乎挺过了最糟糕的时刻。
You're almost through the worst.
如果你现在就离开,你将不得不重新来过。
If you leave now, you have to start over.
- 你要去哪里? - 我会-我会回来的。
- Where are you gonna go? - I'll-I'll come back.
我会的,今天... 这只是... 这只是糟糕的一天带给我。
I will. Today... this is just... this is a bad day for me.
纳塔莉。
Natalie.
我不是在工作休假,他们开除了我。
I'm not on leave from work. They fired me.
我知道。
I know.
而我的家人... 他们也都离开了。
And my family... they're gone, too.
我知道。
I know.
所以,只需要我和你一起解决这个问题。
So, it's just you and me and a problem we can solve.
你不知道他们为什么离开了我。
You don't know why they're gone.
我甚至不能,恩,大声地说出来。
I can't even, um, say it out loud.
我... 即使我能修复自己,我不可能修复那个了。
I... even if I fix myself, I can't ever fix that.
那已经完全的成为过去了。
That is all in the past now.
我只是... 我想如果我能迫使自己,
I just... I thought that if I could push myself,
如果我能试图做些什么,
if I could just try to be something,
但是... 我做了,而现在我是这样,我被困住了,
but... I did, and now I'm this, and I'm stuck,
我已经不清楚了 如果我不能挣脱这束缚呢
and I don't know anymore if I can't break free
或者如果我就是不想挣脱了呢。
or if I just don't want to.
- 好的。 - [叹息]
- Okay. - [sighs]
我会帮你安排一个长♥期♥疗程来治疗你的酒精依赖。
I can get you long-term treatment for your alcoholism.
[叹息,喘气]
[sighs, gasps]
这可能是你最后的机会了。
This may be your last chance.
你不想得到它吗?
Don't you want to take that?
不。[呜咽]
No. [whimpers]
[救护警笛]
[siren wailing]
[叹息]
[sighs]
关于迪恩你是对的,他同意截肢手术了。
You were right about Dean. He agreed to the amputation.
那很好,我很高兴听到这消息。
That's good. I'm glad to hear it.
我会去索要你妻子的X光片
I'm gonna ask to have your wife's X-rays
从她的家庭医生那儿,
sent from her family doctor,
但是,恩,在我做之前,我想要听听你的故事。
but, um, before I do that, I'd like to hear your story.
我的故事是我没有杀我的妻子。
My story is I didn't kill my wife.
但是确实是因为我的过错她才死了。
But it's my fault she's gone.
你说,呃,她曾试图上吊自杀过
You said that, uh, she tried to hang herself
在她死的两年前。
two years before she died.
我没告诉过任何人。
I didn't tell anyone.
她求我不要告诉别人。
She begged me not to.
你越是保守秘密越是令你生厌。
You're only as sick as your secrets.
他们不就是这么说的?
Isn't that what they say?
好吧,我保守她的秘密。
Well, I kept hers.
而现在她不在了,而我... 在这里... 作为一个囚犯。
And now she's gone, and I'm... here... a prisoner.
检尸员说他发现一项证据
The medical examiner said he found evidence
一个破碎舌骨在她喉部被发现,
of a broken hyoid bone in her throat,
说这项证据与受虐待模式相一致,
said it was consistent with patterns of abuse,
而与企图自杀的模式不一致。
not patterns of suicide attempts.
我告诉过你关于那个检尸员。
I told you about the medical examiner.
是的,你说过他有一些案件被推♥翻♥过。
Yeah, you said that some of his cases have been overturned.
到目前为止是有过好几件。
A couple of them so far.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表