剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
他就像那样。
He was like that.
周年纪念也快到了,你有任何建议吗?
The anniversary's coming up. You got any advice?
[叹息]
[sighs]
接受它。
Accept it.
因为你不接受,它会把你逼疯的。
'Cause if you don't, it'll drive you crazy.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
血压正常,她的心率也是。
B.P.'s normal, so is her heart rate.
很好,保持监测。
Well, keep her monitored.
烧伤病人尤其耐抗生素。
Burn patients are especially resistant to antibiotics.
明白。
On it.
伊莉莎白的父母已经到了。
Elizabeth's parents are here.
就像今天的困难一样,这会更加困难。
As hard as it was today, this is gonna be worse.
你会对他们怎么说?
What are you gonna say to them?
我不知道,你会怎么说?
I don't know. What are you gonna say?
恩... 伊莉莎白有条很长的路需要她面对,
恩... that Elizabeth has a long road ahead of her,
但是我们会在那一路陪伴她。
but we're gonna be there with her every step of the way.
所以,你的姐姐和那个混♥蛋♥相处有多久了?
So, how long did your sister date that jerk?
太久了。
Too long.
接受我们不能改变的事情,
Accept the things we cannot change,
鼓起勇气改变我们能改变的
have the courage to change the things we can,
聪明人知道这两者的区别。
and the wisdom to know the difference.
你也在经历之中?
You're in recovery?
不,是我的女儿,实际上。
No, it's my daughter, actually.
她教会我的众多事情之一...
One of the many things she's taught me...
无论过去有多痛苦,
no matter how painful the past,
一切向前看。
look to the future.
就想我会在这儿找到你。
Thought I'd find you in here.
所以,在我醒来时,
So, when I wake up,
这会像是一场梦吗?
is this gonna be like it was all a dream?
莉娜·波茨。
Rina Potts.
一个老家的朋友。
Friend from back home.
她怎么了?
What about her?
我去找过她。
I went looking for her.
你为什么要那么做?
Why would you do that?
好吧,我只是想要和某个认识你的人谈谈话。
Well, I just wanted to talk to somebody who knew you.
想像我有多惊奇当我发现...
Imagine my surprise when I found out...
她已经死了有15年之久。
she's been dead for 15 years.
肺部积水,双臂和身体有瘀伤。
Water in the lungs, bruise in the arms and torso.
这听起来对你熟悉吗?
That sound familiar to you?
我有我的一路霉运,查理。
I've had my run of bad luck, Charlie.
你们所有人都应该知道的。
You of all people should know that.
是的。
Yeah.
是的,因为我们基本上是一样的,对不?
Yeah, 'cause we're basically the same, right?
二个农场男孩依靠我们自己在草原上成长。
Two farm kids growing up in the prairies all on our own.
但是我猜那正是那时候发生的当...
But I guess that's what happens when...
当一个男孩进入收养系统,对吗?
when a kid goes into the foster system, right?
当他被领养,他能成为他所想的任何人。
When he gets out, he can be whoever he wants.
他能更换他的名字。
He can change his name.
是的。
Yeah.
所以?
So?
所以,当汤姆·克伦肖被控告谋杀他的妻子,
So, when Tom Crenshaw's accused of murdering his wife,
没有人会注意到在亚伯达死去的小女孩。
nobody's looking at the dead little girl in Alberta.
没人会将两者联♥系♥在一起。
No one's connecting the dots.
说吧,查理。
Say it, Charlie.
我保证你不敢。
I dare you.
你杀了你的妻子,
You killed your wife,
就像你谋杀了那个小女孩一样。
same as you murdered that little girl.
你不知道你正在和谁打交道。
You have no idea who you're messing with.
你会烂在那间牢房♥里,汤姆。
You're gonna rot in that prison cell, Tom.
你说过你会帮助我。
You said you'd help me.
[电流啪啪声]
[electricity crackles]
我不会忘记这事的,查理。
I'm not gonna forget this, Charlie.
你会的。
You will.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
♫
♫
让我们看看这里有些什么,哼!?
Let's have a look and see what's in here, huh?
我们有什么?妈咪能给你看什么?
What do we have? what can mommy show you?
[喘气]哇。
[gasps] Wow.
那是一张妈咪的照片 在她第一次跳舞表演之前。
That's a picture of mommy before her first dance recital.
是的。
Yeah.
让我们期待你继承我的旋律而不是你爹地的。
Let's hope you get my rhythm and not your dad's.
是的,是的。
Yeah. Yeah.
还有什么?还有什么?
What else? What else?
这是你的家人。
This is your family.
[喘气]
[gasps]
这是你的叔叔。
This is your uncle.
是的。
Yeah.
你知道,他太坏了所以他必须付钱
You know, he was so bad that he had to pay
给其他队员把球传给他。
the other players to pass to him.
靠着这个他赢得了最有价值球员。
Worked his way up to MVP, thought.
简而言之这就是他。
That was him in a nutshell.
爱证明你错了。
Loved to prove you wrong.
你想看看我们还有什么?
Do you want to see what else we have?
嗨。
Hey.
这是什么?
What's this?
这是什么?
What's this?
这是你外公的。
This belonged to grandpa.
哇。
Whoa.
[牙牙之语]
[babbles]
[吃吃的笑声]哇。
[chuckles] Whoa.
我猜...
I guess...
你知道么?
You know what?
我们还没有外婆的任何照片,哼!?
We don't have any pictures of grandma, huh?
我们为什么不打电♥话♥向她要一张?
Why don't we call her and ask her for one?
是的?我的意思是,为什么不。
Yeah? I mean, why not.
让我们打电♥话♥给她。
Let's call her.
好的。
Okay.
♪ 我打赌即使你知道 ♪
♪ I bet you even know ♪
正在响铃。
It's ringing.
♪ 我们能哪里去 ♪
♪ where we could go ♪
嗨,妈妈,是我。
Hey, mom. It's me.
是的,已经很长时间了。
Yeah. It has been a long time.
♪ 永远不向命运低头 ♪
♪ will never keep your proud head from falling ♪
♪ 这个方法是... ♪
♪ the way is... ♪
你想和你的孙子说话吗?
Do you want to talk to your grandson?
好的。
Sure.
你能跟奶奶打个招呼吗?
Can you say hi to grandma?
- 嗨。 - [牙牙之语]
- Hi. - [babbles]
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表