剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
You may not be this baby's father,
但是你一定是某人的。
but you're definitely somebody's.
[宝贝嘟囔]
[baby coos]
-快点。为好运摸我的头吧。 -嗨。
- Come on. Rub my head for luck. - Hi.
-你知道我的意思。 -哈罗。
- You know what I mean. - Hello.
好的,我思考的越多越觉得
Okay, so the more I think about it,
这项研究有研究价值。
there's validity to the study.
所以,toramex 是最有效方法的之一
So, toramex is one of the most effective
- 肿瘤坏死因子受体阻滞剂,对不? -嗯-嗯哼。
- TNF blockers we have, right? - Mm-hmm.
因此,如果它在关节炎上起作用,
So, if it works on the inflammation of arthritic joints,
-那么... -它也会在大脑中起作用。
- then... - It'll work in the brain.
看见没,那是不是很棒,查理。
See, that was excellent, Charlie.
如果你能按你所说帮我。
If you could just say it like that.
你知道,我从未见过你
You know, I've never seen you
对任何事情报如此的情绪,萨希尔。
this emotional about anything, Shahir.
什么是...什么是真正原因?
What's... what's really going on?
萨希尔?
Shahir?
我的祖母,萨基娜,
My grandmother, Sakina,
是她养育我的,查理。
she practically raised me, Charlie.
抱歉。她是何时被诊断?
I'm sorry. When was she diagnosed?
几个月之前。
A few months ago.
如果我得到资金, 我会让她加入临床试验。
If I get this funding, I'll put her in the trial.
至少,我做了努力。
At least I'll have done something.
好吧。
Okay.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。管他呢?
Yeah. What the hell?
交易就是交易。
A deal's a deal.
记忆药物是医疗界的下一个大事件。
Memory drugs are the next big thing in medicine.
在议案中...
In the proposal...
男人:是的,我们读了议案。
Man: Yes, we read the proposal.
哦,很好。那很好。
Oh, good. That's good.
我已在20位病人上临床测试,留有完整的科学记录
I've tested this on 20 patients, all with the scientific protocol
并且已经通过道德规范委员会,
that has passed the ethics committee,
而且就初期结果来看很令人鼓舞。
and the early results have been extremely encouraging.
[清理咽喉]
[clears throat]
我们的记忆拴系着过往的故事。
The past is tethered to the story of our memories.
如果神经拴阻断,我们将不知道我们是谁。
And if the tether snaps, we lose who we are.
toramex 是如何起作用?
How does toramex factor in?
萨希尔?我来介绍这部分。
Shahir? I'll take this one.
Toramex 可以减轻关节炎,锁定肿瘤坏死因子,
Toramex alleviates arthritis, targets TNF,
并被证明可以减少其相关炎症。
and is proven to reduce associated inflammation.
这些蛋白物质可以高达 25倍 之多
These proteins can be up to 25 times higher
在老年痴呆病人的大脑中。
in Alzheimer's patients' brains.
非常正确,所以最关键的部份是,
Right, so the tricky part is,
我们如何才能将药物引入大脑
how do we get the drug into the brain
在它还没有在体内消散?
without it dissipating in the body?
这也是是为什么 我们倾斜他们。
Which is why we tilt them.
在这里注射药物进入脊骨,
By injecting the drug into the spine here,
它会直接地流入大脑。
it will flow directly into the brain.
修复神经拴,回忆往事,归还生活。
Repair the tether, remember the story, give back a life.
那正是我所期待的。
That's what I'm hoping for.
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitor beeping steadily]
发生什么事了?
What happened?
薇薇。嗨。
Viv. Hey.
你,呃,你发生了抽搐,
You, uh, you had a seizure,
很可能是高烧引起的。
most likely caused by the high fever.
那是...
Is that...
玛姬:山姆?
Maggie: Sam?
是的。他已经在这好几个小时了。
Yep. He's been here for hours.
你必须告诉他离开。
You have to tell him to leave.
我认为这毫无意义。
I don't think it's gonna matter.
他还没有真正接受你回答的不。
He's not really taking no for an answer.
他在做什么?
What is he doing?
我不知道。
I don't know.
嗨 希望你能看完这些
HI hope you can read my writing
所以,你放弃我
So,you dumped me
你认为你是考虑我的未来
you think you know my future
但是我要在这告诉你
but i am here to tell you
毫无疑问的
without a shadow of a doubt
以我32年的人生智慧
with all my 32 years of wisdow
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
你
you
就是我的未来
are my future
[鼻子哼哼做声]
[sniffles]
请告诉我我不会死在这里。
Please tell me I'm not gonna die in here.
[手♥机♥发出嗡嗡声]
[cellphone buzzes]
血验报告。
The blood results.
所以,结果是?
So, what is it?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my god.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my god!
[笑]
[laughs]
贾弟虫。
Giardia.
居然是倭河马。 我没想到我会这么说。
It was the pygmy hippos. I never thought I'd say that.
什么?
What?
贾弟虫 是一个...是一种讨厌的寄生虫,
Giardia is a... it's a nasty parasite,
而且它通过周边动物的粪便传染。
and it's carried around in the feces of infected animals.
症状类似伊波拉病毒。
Symptoms mirror ebola.
所以, 我-我不会死了。
So, I'm-I'm not gonna die.
好吧,你几乎接近死神了,但是不因为这个。
Well, you most definitely are, but not because of this.
健康剂量的抗生素,一些输液。
Healthy dose of antibiotics, lots of fluids.
你会康复的。
You're gonna be fine.
[吃吃的笑声]谢谢你。谢谢你。
[chuckles] Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 米勒医生。他有点牛仔作风。
Thank Dr. Miller. He's a bit of a cowboy.
-嘿。 - [吃吃的笑声]
- Ha. - [chuckles]
过来。
Come around.
[笑,鼻子哼哼做声]
[laughs, sniffles]
[不明了的交谈]
[indistinct conversations]
你会很高兴知道
You'll be happy to know
那个我们的病人,内奥米,稳定了。
that our patient, Naomi, is stable.
太好了。她见到她的女儿了?
That's great. She seen her daughter?
孩子不允许出现在刚做完外科手术的房♥间。
Children aren't allowed on the surgical step-down unit.
哦,帮帮忙。
Oh, come on.
这些是规则。
Those are the rules.
也许,但如果我是她,我会迫不及待的见我的孩子。
Maybe, but if I was her, I'd want to see my kid.
亚历克斯,我们可能有不同的工作方式,
Alex, we may have different approaches to the work,
但是在一天的结束之际...
but at the end of the day...
这关乎拯救生命。
it's about saving lives.
-这正是我们所做的。 -是的。
- Which we did. - True.
里德医生?你的病人,克伦肖先生。
Dr. Reid? Your patient, Mr. Crenshaw.
我正准备过来检查他。 一切正常吗?
I was just coming to check on him. Is everything okay?
[警报哔哔声] 他正在尝试拔掉他的插管。
[alarms beeping] He's trying to pull out his tube.
100单位哩 丙泊酚,240单位 开泰敏。
100 mils of propofol, 240 of ketamine.
嗨!你在做什么? 你不能在这里。
Hey! What are you doing? You can't be in here.
他正尝试逃离这里。
He's trying to break out of here.
请后退!
Back up!
-他正在抵触他的排气口。 -他不能忍♥受 E.T.插管。
- He's fighting his vents. - He can't tolerate the E.T. tube.
我要拘禁他。我要拘禁他。
I'll restrain him. I'll restrain him.
不,你不能。这是医疗问题。
No, you won't. It's a medical issue.
把他从这里赶出去。
Get him out of here.
- 柯蒂斯医生? - 马上。
- Dr. Curtis? - On it.
下一支。下一支。
Next. Next.
快点。快点。快点。
Come on. Come on. Come on.
没问题。你会没问题的。
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
-不 - 这还不够。
- No. - That's not enough.
24单位哩 罗库溴铵 。
24 mils of roc.
那是麻醉剂。你会引起昏迷的?
That's a paralytic. You're inducing a coma?
如果我不这么做,他永远不会康复。 他的身体需要更多的时间。
If I don't, he'll never recover. His body needs more time.
快点。
Come on.
够呛的回归首日。
Quite the first day back.
[叹息]
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表