剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
不
No.
某些时候除了性,还有吃。
Sometimes after sex, it's about food.
女性,20多岁,她的心动过缓 。
Female, mid-20s. She's bradycardic.
血压是 80/50.
B.P. is 80 over 50.
我还需要整装。
I still have to pack.
嗨,嗨,你叫什么?
Hey. Hi. What's your name?
艾娃。
Ava.
我现在要检查一下你的肺,艾娃。
I'm just gonna check your lungs now, Ava.
她全身泛潮红。
She's flushed.
可能是布洛芬药物过量.
Could be an ibuprofen O.D.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
啊!
Aah!
不要碰我的脸!
Don't touch my face!
这是手术接待室,命名理由很明显。
This is the O.R. reception, named for obvious reasons.
我必须接这个电♥话♥,在这等着。
I have to take this. Wait here.
参观的最后一站 ... 休息室,
Last stop on the tour... the lounge,
在这里你们可以人手一盒橙汁并享用浴室。
where you can all have a juice box and use the bathroom.
所以,恩,我需要借一个假人。
So, um, I need to borrow a dummy.
他们正在和林一起参观医院。
They're on a hospital tour with Lin.
抱歉,你在跟我说什么?
Sorry. what are you asking me?
我在说关于一个心肺复苏造成的创伤,
I'm doing a talk on the trauma caused by CPR,
所以我需要一个可视的器材。
so I need a-a visual aid.
好的,去实验室看看 你需要随便拿。
Okay. check the lab and take whatever you need.
我需要你的帮忙。
I need your help.
- 我不想耽误你的工作。 - 嗯。
- I don't miss your job. - Mm.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
好的,我正在和一个可爱的绅士约会。
Okay. I'm seeing this lovely gentleman.
他很高,他很帅。
He's tall. He's handsome.
他每星期给他的母亲打一次电♥话♥。
He calls his mother once a week.
他在人道救援有做志愿者。
He volunteers at the humane society.
- 他很完美。 - 但是?
- He's perfect. - But?
我在床上有一次心脏病突发。
I had a cardiac event in bed.
- 你指的是? - 做♥爱♥,贝尔医生。
- What do you mean? - Sex, Dr. Bell.
- 我们正在做♥爱♥。 - 是的,我明白了。
- We were having sex. - Yes. I got that part.
我不敢冒任何的风险在我发生心脏病突发之后
I can't take any chances after my heart attack,
而-而-而你应该也不会的。
and-and-and you shouldn't, either.
你知道的,我是你的高级神经外科医师。
You know, I'm your top neurosurgeon.
好的,是的,我确信,我很高兴能帮忙。
Okay, yes. Sure. I'm happy to help.
我们会给做一个霍尔特动态心电图,
We will wire you to the holter monitor,
并且我们会一起详细分♥析♥数据
and we will go over the readout together
在捐助典礼开始之前。
before the donor dinner.
你看起来不同了。
You seem different.
你有药物理疗吗?
Are you on medication?
查理,你介意把那个拿开吗在我还在这里的时候?
Charlie, you mind putting that away just while I'm in here?
是的,抱歉。
Yeah. Sorry.
呃,我需要你,呃,带我回到
Uh, I need you to, uh, walk me through
艾美死的那晚。
the night that Amy died.
我知道这对你很难,
I know this is hard for you,
但是,呃,我必须从你这听到亲自描述
but, uh, I kind of need to hear it from you
而不是从警♥察♥的报告。
and not from a police report.
是的,恩...
Yeah. Um...
艾美要我给她准备洗澡水在我出去跑步之前。
Amy asked me to draw her a bath before I went out for my run.
我一个小时后回到家里。
I came home an hour later.
我准备去淋浴,而她已经
I went to shower, and she was
她已经在水中。
she was in the water.
我试着把她拉起来,但是我的手一直滑掉。
I tried to pull her up, but my hands kept slipping.
是的。
Yeah.
恩... 检察官说那个,呃...
Um... the prosecutor said that the, uh...
在艾美身上的瘀伤
the bruises on Amy
证明你,呃,把她向下摁住并浸溺她。
prove that you, uh, held her down and drowned her.
我尽我可能试着去抓住她的任何部位
I tried to grab any part of her I could
从而将她抬出水槽。
to get her out of the water.
好的,把她抬出水槽后发生了什么?
Okay. What happened after you got her out of the water?
我把她放在了地上。
I put her down onto the floor.
我开始做心脏复苏 。
I started CPR.
她的身体仍然很暖,所以我知道我还有机会。
Her body was still warm, so I knew I had a chance.
那么你做心脏复苏做了多久?
And how long did you do CPR for?
二、三分钟。
Two, three minutes.
然后我停下来拨♥打♥911.
And then I stopped to call 911.
恩... 但是那时,已经太晚了。
Um... but at that point, it was too late.
我拿一条毛巾盖在她身上在医生赶来之前,
I put a towel over her body before the medics showed up,
只是为了,你知道...
just, you know...
呃,那个,呃... 那个验尸官
Uh, the, uh... the coroner
发现一处骨折在艾美的颅骨后面。
found a fracture in the back of Amy's skull.
是的,是我把她放到地面时造成的。
Yeah, from when I put her down onto the floor.
好的,好吧,你是如何,呃...
Okay, well, how were you, uh...
你是怎样抱她的当你把她拉出浴盆时?
how were you holding her when you pulled her out of the tub?
我用我的手臂挽着她的胸部。
I had my arms wrapped around her chest.
怎样,就像,恩...
What, like, um...
就像这样?
Like that?
是的,只是-只是像那样。
Yeah, just-just like that.
你确定是那样吗?
You're sure about that?
好吧,我并没太多考虑她的头 当我把她放下的时候。
Well, I wasn't thinking about her head when I put her down.
我只是想要尽快的开始心脏复苏。
I just wanted to start CPR as fast as I could.
你能告诉我你什么时候开始疼的?
Can you tell me how long you've had the pain?
就如每位病人急匆匆的想要见...
Just what every patient likes to see...
他们的医生的时候。
their doctor in a rush.
你知道么?你是正确的。
You know what? You're right.
让我们再做一次。
Let's do this again.
恩-莱夫利先生,哈罗。
Mr.-Mr. Lively. Hello.
我是里德医生。
I'm Dr. Reid.
嗨,叫我拉尔夫。
Hi. Call me Ralph.
好的,拉尔夫,怎么回事?
Okay, Ralph. What's up?
我癌症复发了。
My cancer's back.
好吧,三年前,
Well, three years ago,
你成功进行了大肠癌的手术。
you had curative surgery for colon cancer.
我不能再次经历。
I can't go through this again.
好吧,这也可能不是恶性肿瘤。
Well, it might not be cancer.
我必须进行一些测试予以确保。
I'll have to run some tests to be sure.
打扰了。
Excuse me.
你能带莱夫利先生到成像室吗?
Can you take Mr. Lively up to imaging?
而且这是紧急的,所以如果你能帮他插队到前面,
And this is emergent, so if you can bump him to the front of the line,
- 那将非常的棒。 - 明白了,里德医生。
- that would be great. - You got it, Dr. Reid.
看见到?这还是有些福利的
See? There are some perks
如果急匆匆来看医生。
to having a doctor that's in a hurry.
不!有人在使用微波炉吗?
No! Is someone using the microwave?
我是怎么说的在我们参观休闲室的时候?
What did I say when we toured the lounge?
冰箱不是用来放♥尿♥样的?
The fridge is not for urine samples?
- 还有呢? - 微波炉会干扰无线网络。
- What else? - The microwave messes with the wi-fi.
非常正确,沙卡拉医生。
That's right, Dr. Sekara.
所以不能使用微波炉在我去克里夫兰之前,好吗?
So no more microwaving until I'm in Cleveland, okay?
收到你消息了,怎么了?
Got your text. What's up?
我们每天各带一个新人。
We each have to take a rookie for the day.
- 什么? - 道恩的安排。
- What? - Dawn's orders.
很好。
Fine.
但是我要最好的,某个少让人操心的。
But I get the best one, someone low-maintenance.
祝你好运。
Good luck with that.
好的,快速小测验。
Okay, pop quiz.
赶快,让我们开始。
Hurry up. Let's go.
什么是结肠癌再次复发的主要指标?
What is the primary indicator of reoccurring colorectal cancer?
呃,序列癌胚抗原测定
Uh, serial carcinoembryonic antigen
对,呃,无症状的患者。
in, uh, asymptomatic patients.
棒的,但是我并没说我的患者是无症状的。
Great, but I didn't say my patient was asymptomatic.
其他人呢?缺铁性贫血?
Anybody else? Iron-deficiency anemia?
不算太差,那么你呢,医生...?
Not bad. What about you, Dr...?
威廉斯,恩 ,这要看发生的部位和大小
Williams. Um, it depends on the size and location
如果吻合部位被到影响的话。
and if anastomosis is affected.
你会乐意协助我进行腹部的探索吗?
How would you like to assist in an abdominal exploration?
我?哦,是的,呃,是的。
Me? Oh, yes. Um, yeah.
但是德夫的答案也是正确的。
But Dev's answer was also correct.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表