剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
至少,我能留下来和你在一起,对不?
At least I get to stay here with you, right?
你该走了。
You should go.
哈姆扎医生,你看起来真帅啊。
Dr. Hamza, you look so handsome.
正在社交咨♥询♥?
Social worker stop by?
是的,我问了她些读到的资料,
Yeah, I asked her for some reading material,
但事实上这让我感觉更糟糕了。
but these are actually making me feel a lot worse.
艾娃,多发性硬化症并不是绝症。
Ava, M.S. is not a death sentence.
被诊断的大部份人
Many of those diagnosed
仍然在继续他们每一天生活。
still continue their everyday activities.
是的,我知道。
Yeah, I know.
这儿正说到这个,
It says that right here,
此外,三分之二的多发性硬化症患者."
along with, "2/3 of individuals with M.S."
“不会发生瘫痪或丧失行动力”
"will not suffer paralysis or a major disability."
确实如此。
Precisely.
你仍然能继续你的生活并到巴黎去。
You can still live your life and go to Paris.
我不会去巴黎了。
I'm not going to Paris.
这些充满希望的文字...
All these hopeful words...
“大多数病人”,“三分之二的患者”.
"most patients," "2/3 of individuals."
我的意思是,我禁不住会觉得
I mean, I can't help but feel
要依靠这些恐怖几率来建立可能的未来
that those are terrible odds to build a future on.
不要作出任何轻率的决定,艾娃。
Don't make any rash decisions, Ava.
这些对你都是全新考验。
This is all very new for you.
你有深陷过爱情吗?哈姆扎医生
Have you ever been in love, Dr. Hamza?
是的。
Yes.
就一次。
Once.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我们拥有美妙的三年,然后支离破碎。
We had three wonderful years, and then it all fell apart.
你会选择再次重新来过吗...
Would you do it all over again...
即使知道它会有糟糕的结局?
Knowing it might end badly?
是的。
Yes.
即使只有美好的一个星期。
Even for one good week.
好的,如果是坏消息,我宁可现在就听到。
Okay, if it's bad news, I'd rather just hear it outright.
你很好,沙希尔。
You're fine, Shahir.
你的心率会提高,那是因为你在压力之下
Your heart rate was elevated because you were under stress.
即使那个时候,你的心律也是正常的。
And even then, your heart rhythm was normal.
你看。
Look.
- 但是昨晚我和乔纳森的在床上... - 好吧,到底发生了什么
- But last night in bed with Jonathan... - Okay, what exactly was going on
当你心脏病突发的时候?
when you had this cardiac event?
我想我可以给你画个图表。
I suppose I could draw you a diagram.
不,我的意思是
No, I mean
那里有除了爱爱之外的任何事情吗?
was there anything other than sex going on?
他说了“我爱你” 。
He said, "I love you."
而你怎么说?
And what did you say?
我-我感觉不是很好。
I'm-I'm not feeling well.
好吧,坐下。
Okay, sit.
来,坐下。
Come. Sit.
自从维克多之后你还有他人吗?
Have you seen anyone since Victor?
不
No.
也许你仅仅是有点疏于社交了。
Maybe you are just a little out of practice.
你想要我的建议,作为你的心脏外科医师?
You want my advice, as your cardiac surgeon?
告诉乔纳森你的感受。
Tell Jonathan how you feel.
你是个绚丽的女人,贝尔医生。
You are a gorgeous woman, Dr. Bell.
这是一个发自男人... 内心异性的男人...
And it's about time a man... ideally a heterosexual man...
的肺腑感激之言。
got to appreciate that.
谢谢,沙希尔。
Thanks, Shahir.
哇。
Wow.
你看起来,呃...
You look, uh...
玛姬,你在做什么?
Maggie. what are you doing?
我知道我说过我会支持你,
I know I said I would give you my support,
但是我真的不想去这次晚会。
but I really don't want to go to this dinner.
如果我得去,你也得。
If I have to go, so do you.
穿上它。
Put it on.
感谢你们的到来。
Thank you all for coming.
- 我们今晚在这里... - 很高兴见到你。
- We are here tonight... - Good to see you.
庆祝这个盛誉满满的奖金开放典礼,
To celebrate the inauguration of a very prestigious award,
这个奖项之所以可以延续 要感激我们慷慨的捐助者
an award that was made possible by the generous donation
伊里斯·阿克曼夫人。
of Mrs. Iris Ackermann.
感谢阿克曼夫人,
Thanks to Mrs. Ackermann,
锡安山希望医院将奖励最优秀的外科医师
Hope Zion will be rewarding its top surgical fellow
并有机会得到前沿研究的,
with the opportunity to pursue cutting-edge research,
完全赞助两年时间。
fully funded, for the next two years.
争夺这次奖项的外科医师包括
The surgeons who will be competing for this award
杰弗里·瑞奇蒙...
are Jeffrey Richmond...
莱拉·布拉德利...
Lila Bradley...
帕特里克·柯蒂斯...
Patrick Curtis...
亚历克斯·里德...
Alex Reid...
- 查尔斯·塞班... - 你们俩在那要清除所有对手。
- Charles Saipan... - You two keep it clean out there.
我不能有任何承诺。
I can't make any promises.
最后还有,玛姬·林。
And finally, Maggie Lin.
我们欠下了道恩50个小时加班时间。
We owe Dawn 50 hours of free overtime.
祝贺大家,愿最佳外科医师赢得奖励。
Congratulations, and may the best surgeon win.
干杯。
Cheers.
你是不是永远不会告诉我那个
You never did answer that question
关于18个月空白的疑问。
about that 18-month gap.
我还没有足够烂醉来讲述那个故事。
I'm not inebriated enough to tell that tale.
也许我们还能再喝几杯?
Shall we have a few more?
好吧,我甚至不喝酒。
Well, I don't even drink.
另外,我很快就会离开这了不管怎样。
Plus, I'm leaving soon anyway.
我有一个约会。
I have a date.
你进展相当迅速。
You move on quickly.
我打电♥话♥给乔纳森作了解释。
I called Jonathan to make amends.
他是一个幸运男儿,哈姆扎医生。
He's a lucky man, Dr. Hamza.
嗨。
Hey.
我不想打扰到你。
I didn't want to disturb you.
我刚刚给你留了点东西在那。
I just left you a little something there.
我不能接受这个。
I can't accept this.
这不是施舍品,安吉洛,我只是在还清乔尔的债务。
It's not a handout, Angelo. I'm just clearing Joel's debt.
这可比100美元多的多。
This is way more than 100 bucks.
我加入了我的兴趣。
I added the interest.
什么?
What?
我是个穿着大白挂的富屌♥,记得吗?
I'm a rich prick in a lab coat, remember?
我能承受的。
I can afford it.
不,你不是屌♥人。
Nah. You're not a prick.
你还是很生气我那么说,虽然。
You got a chip on your shoulder, though.
听着,我不在乎你如何花费它。
Listen, I don't care how you spend that.
你能用它全部买♥♥酒喝或者去玩全地形赛车,但是...
You can blow it all on beer and aTVs for all I care, but...
你和乔尔互不相欠。
You and Joel are square.
那你和乔尔呢?
What about you and Joel?
恩。
Hmm.
好好休息,安吉洛。
Get some rest, Angelo.
嗨,下星期六在地下室有扑克之夜。
Hey. Poker game in the basement next saturday.
这是个开始,但是如果我想要念法学院,
This is a start, but if I'm thinking law school,
我必须拿到你更多的钱。
I'm gonna need some more of your money.
我是在说请考虑一下。
I said thinking about it.
歇会吧。
Get some rest.
我们之间从未有过任何竞争,至少不是直接的。
We've never competed for anything before, not directly.
这不会变的很奇怪吧,是不是?
It's not gonna get weird, is it?
我不知道,让我们作个交易。
I don't know. Let's make a deal.
无论今年竞争如何的困难,
No matter how hard this year gets,
我们都不会它阻碍我们的友谊。
we won't let it stand in the way of our friendship.
愿最佳外科医师赢得奖励。
May the best surgeon win.
它会是我的。
It's gonna be me.
凯茜:我是如此紧张。
Cassie:I was so nervous.
凯茜。
Cassie.
我-我没想到你会在这里。
I-I wasn't expecting you to be here.
我,呃
I, uh
我来这里完全因为演讲计划。
I had this whole speech planned.
你知道吗,这个人偶看起来和艾米一点都不像。
You know, this doesn't look anything like Amy.
你是个谎话精,汤姆。
You're a liar, Tom.
人类的颅骨平均
The average human skull
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表