剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
谢谢。
Thanks.
米勒医生,你必须来看看。
Dr. Miller, you got to see this.
[喘气]
[gasping]
我的双腿... 我再也感觉不到他们。
My legs... I can't feel them anymore.
你能感觉这个吗?
Can you feel this?
不能
No.
- 这里怎么样? - 不能,什么都没。
- How about this? - No. Nothing.
马上传呼哈姆扎医生。
Page Dr. Hamza now.
我怎么了?我瘫痪了吗?
What's wrong with me? Am I paralyzed?
谢谢你。
Thank you.
噁。
Ugh.
酸烧伤病人,她还好吗?
Patient with the acid burn, how is she?
伊莉莎白,危机边缘。
Elizabeth. Touch and go.
我们现在刚要进行显微外科手术。
We're just setting up for microsurgery now.
我听说你今天甩了一位病人。
I hear you dumped a patient this morning.
那是怎么回事?
What's up with that?
哇,隔墙有耳。
Wow. Walls have ears.
他只是有胃炎症状。
He only presented with gastritis.
哦。
Oh.
是胰腺癌 。
It's adenocarcinoma.
他需要胰腺末梢切除
He'll need a distal pancreatectomy
至少需要这样。
at the very least.
啊,好吧,在错误人的手上,那可能是一个死刑。
Ah, well, in the wrong hands, that could be a death sentence.
值得庆幸帕特里克是个优秀的外科医生。
It's a good thing that Patrick's a great surgeon.
是的,但这是个少有的手术 而你有过手术经验。
Yeah, but it's a rare procedure and one you've done before.
就一次。
Once.
所以,你应该在那里。
So, you should be in there.
我们有段历史。
We have a history.
他曾以我沙发为床
He used to sleep on my couch
每当他被赶出家门。
whenever he got kicked out of his house.
我的母亲同情他。
My mother felt sorry for him.
所以,我仍没明白问题所在。
So, I still don't see the problem.
他勾引我弟弟染上了毒瘾。
He got my brother hooked on drugs.
永远不要把个人情绪搀和到工作中。
Never mix the professional with the personal.
你没教过我那个?不,我讨厌他。
Didn't you teach me that? No. I hate him.
[男声不明广播]
[man speaks indistinctly over P.A.]
伊莉莎白?
Elizabeth?
嗨,查理。
Hey, Charlie.
嗨,汤姆。
Hey, Tom.
我在找一个女孩,恩,
Looking for a girl. 恩,
漂亮的、黑发的。
beautiful, dark hair.
你不是已经有一个了吗?
Don't you already have one of those?
不,不是亚历克斯。
No, not Alex.
恩... 魂魄,名字叫伊莉莎白。
恩... spirit. Named Elizabeth.
短头发,蓝眼睛?
Short hair, blue eyes?
是的。
Yes.
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
当我看到她时让我一下子愣住了。
Stopped me dead in my tracks when I saw her.
她看起来就像莉娜·波茨,我老家的一个朋友。
She looks just like Rina Potts, a friend from back home.
海里弗的老家?
From High River?
是的。
Yeah.
恩,你在哪里见到的她?
恩, where'd you see her?
在地下室。
In the basement.
需要我一起来?
Need me to come with?
她的名字叫玛雅 她希望和你说话。
Her name's Mya and she's asked to speak with you.
凯尔有老婆。[吃吃的笑声]
Kyle has a wife. [chuckles]
里德医生,这是玛雅,凯尔的妻子。
Dr. Reid, this is Mya, Kyle's wife.
- 哈罗。 - 嗨。
- Hello. - Hi.
凯尔总说你是一个爆竹,
Kyle always said you were a firecracker,
出于这个原因,我还以为你是个矮个儿。
but for some reason, I thought you'd be shorter.
他能挺过来的,对不?
He's gonna make it, right?
柯蒂斯医生是位优秀的外科医生。
Dr. Curtis is an excellent surgeon.
但是你是怎么想的?
But what do you think?
机会很渺茫,不是吗?
It's a long shot, isn't it?
所以,我该怎么告诉卢卡斯?他只有4岁 。
So, what do I tell Lucas? He's only 4.
你给你们儿子起名叫卢卡斯?
You named your son Lucas?
是的,凯尔非常爱你的弟弟。
Yeah, Kyle loved your brother so much.
我想你的弟弟永远不会原谅他自己
I don't think your brother ever really forgave himself
把凯尔带入那种生活方式。
for getting Kyle into that lifestyle.
哦,是-是凯尔告诉你的吗?
Oh, did-did Kyle tell you that?
不,你弟弟告诉我的 在他成为凯尔担♥保♥人的时候。
No, your brother did when he became Kyle's sponsor.
抱歉,玛雅,恩,我们必须开始准备了。
Excuse me, Mya, 恩, we do have to start prepping.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
过后你能来看我们吗?
Will you come see us after?
如能的话我很愿意,是的。
I will if I can, yeah.
我很爱他,亚历克斯,我们都很爱。
I loved him, Alex. We all did.
你的腿一点也没感觉?
You don't feel your legs at all?
我很难说他们就在那里。
I can barely tell they're there.
这里怎么样?
How about this?
奥!
Ow!
那非常有趣。
That's very interesting.
所以,我是瘫痪了还是怎么了?
So, am I paralyzed or what?
这是转化失调。
It's conversion disorder.
她瘫痪的根本原因是情绪。
Her paralysis is emotionally rooted.
所以,她是假装的?
So, she's faking it?
她的症状在她的思想中的是真实的。
Her symptoms, in her mind, are real.
我们只需要适当地对待它们。
We just need to treat them accordingly.
所以,她自以为自己瘫痪了?
So, she thinks she's paralyzed?
我们知道她不是,但是我们假装她是
We know she's not, but we pretend that she is
这样她就能停止瘫痪了?
so that she can stop being paralyzed?
非常正确。
Precisely.
我们为什么不直接问她...
Why don't we just ask her what...
我们为什么不直接去问她的问题是什么
Why don't we just ask her what her problem is
然后告诉她去克服它?
and tell her to get over it?
因为我们有可能使她变的更糟糕。
Because we risk making it worse.
我宁可从一个比较缓的角度去介入。
I'd rather approach this from a more obtuse angle.
好吧,怎样才算比较缓? 杰克森,传呼心理科室。
Well, how's this for obtuse? Jackson, page the psych ward.
但是我想最好还是留她在这里,
But I think it's best if we keep her here,
如果你有剩余的床位。
if you can spare the bed.
我知道床位需要额外费用,但是相信我。
I know beds are at a premium, but trust me.
给她一瓶维他命滴液,
Administer a vitamin drip,
告诉她你正在进行一些测试。
tell her you're running some tests.
沙夏尔,我们没时间做这个,我们很忙。
Shahir, we do not have time for this. We're busy.
好吧,她需要相信
Well, she needs to believe
她因为一个身体问题被治疗。
that she's being treated for a physical issue.
只有那样我们能确认
Only then can we identify
什么是触发这所有的真正原因。
what's truly triggering all of this in the first place.
混♥蛋♥,缝线挡在中间,我拿不住针头。
Man, the stitch is in the way. I can't grasp the needle.
做个呼吸,呼吸,现在换个适合的位置。
Take a breath, breathe. Now move into proper position.
该死,又滑掉了。
Damn it. It slipped again.
把你的思想集中在动脉上,停止想病人。
Keep your mind on the artery. Stop thinking about the patient.
我们俩必须有人来。
One of us needs to.
这儿。
Here.
我来做吧。
I'll do that.
好的。
Okay.
我们要确定血流情况然后我们缝合。
We'll confirm blood flow and then we'll close.
你和我一起,威廉斯医生?
You with me, Dr. Williams?
或许这里有其他事情
Or perhaps there's something else
你想先说出来。
you'd like to blurt out first.
我的脸看起来会和这一样吗?
Will my face ever look the same?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我能告诉你的是
What I can tell you
是你正在药物昏迷中。
is that you're in a medically induced coma.
这是因为他对我做的吗?
Is it because of what he did to me?
是的。
Yeah.
听着,之前你说过
Listen, before you said that
你认为这是你的过错,你不...
you thought that this was your fault. You don't...
相信这是真的。
believe that.
杰克曾是, 恩...
Jake was, um...
杰克曾是我的服务对象,而我...
Jake was a client of mine, and I...
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表