剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
意思是她的大脑没有做出本应有的反应。
It means her brain isn't sending the responses it should be.
好的,我发现更多的颅骨骨折。
Okay. I got multiple skull fractures here.
我要查看她的脊柱,让我们给她翻个身。
I need to see her spine. Let's roll her.
准备,一,二,三。
On three. One, two, three.
好的。
Okay.
威廉斯医生,检查她的运动反应。
Dr. Williams, check her motor responses.
你现在正对她做什么?
What are you doing to her now?
我正在检查她是否有任何的感觉。
I'm checking to see if she has any feeling.
零反应。
Zero response.
让我们送她到成像室。
Let's get her up to imaging.
我需要更好的了解她的损伤。
I need to get a better sense of her injuries.
她还活着,对不对?
She's still alive, though, right?
我的意思是,她仍然在呼吸。
I mean, she's still breathing.
设备在维持她的呼吸,是的。
A machine is breathing for her, yes.
凯西,你能带斯图尔特先生
Cassie, will you take Mr. Stewart
到某个私密的房♥间吗,谢谢?
to somewhere a little more private, please?
她会恢复的,我知道的。
She's gonna pull through. I know it.
她是位斗士。
She's a fighter.
是的,她在很好的医生手里。
Yes. She is in very good hands.
好的,伙计们,让我们给她做成像
Okay, guys, let's get her up to imaging and
还有综合呼吸暂停试验。
do a comprehensive apnea test.
我为什么还在这里?
Why am I still here?
不知道。
Don't know.
所以,地狱在继续。
So, hell continues.
很好,那真是太好了。
Great. That is just great.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
好的,我正试着把它移除, 但是血不停的涌出来。
Okay, I'm trying to pack it off, but the blood just keeps coming.
吸引。
Suction.
是脾脏,完全被它给挡住了。
It's the spleen. It's completely mulched.
夹子。
Clamp.
夹住脾门, 给我剪刀。
Clamping the splenic hilum. Give me those scissors.
让我们把这家伙弄出来。
Let's get this guy out of here.
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
这就出来,准备?
Here it comes. Ready?
哇,它好大啊。
Wow. It is huge.
那是二倍于正常尺寸。
That is twice the normal size.
呃,我们有另外的麻烦。
Uh, we have another problem.
-什么? -她在降压?
- What? - She's hypotensive?
好吧,输更多的血。
Well, hang more blood.
我正在努力,但是很明显她没有在凝血。
I'm trying, but clearly she isn't clotting.
自身免疫性疾病?
Autoimmune disease?
那不能说明脾脏的尺寸。
Wouldn't explain the size of the spleen.
弓形虫病?结节病?
Toxoplasmosis? Sarcoidosis?
两种都会引起脾增大。
Both could cause enlarged spleen.
呃,她的白血球读数正在下降。
Uh, her white blood count is off the charts.
白血病?
Leukemia?
她被瘀伤掩盖了,
She was covered in bruises,
我以为它是摩托车意外引起的。
but I thought it was from the motorcycle accident.
-如果它是白血病... -那么必须立刻结束手术
- If it's leukemia... - Then we got to close her up
在我们把她杀了之前弄出手术室。
and get her out of here before we kill her.
道恩:好的,团队们, 我们今天的病人是乔治·弗洛斯。
Dawn: All right, team, our patient today is George Follows.
他是三位孩子的46岁父亲,
He is an active 46- year- old father of three,
但是他患有肥厚性心肌症。
but he has hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
这些对于你们可能不是很熟悉,
For those of you who might not be familiar,
那意谓着心肌会变得僵硬,
that means that the muscles in his heart have stiffened,
妨碍到血液输送。
impeding the blood flow.
但是我们得到了一个新的健康的26岁男性的心脏
But we have a healthy new heart from a 26- year- old male
而他已经离开了我们。
who is no longer with us.
我们要感谢他。
And we thank him.
另外这是莱恩·伯克利, 他是董事成员。
And this is Lane Berkley. He's a member of the board.
也是她的新男友玩具。
And her new boy toy.
他在这里考察这次手术,来,恩...
He is here to observe this operation, to, um...
来,呃,复核医务实施标准
To, uh, review the standard of practice
作为外科小组委员会 现在由我在负责。
for the surgical subcommittee that I'm currently chairing.
除非,当然,有任何人反对。
Unless, of course, anyone objects.
哦,多多益善。
Oh, the more, the merrier.
我很高兴自己在这里。
I'm just happy to be here myself.
好的,很好, 我只是在一傍呆着
Okay, well, I'll just stay out of the way and
你们该干什么就干什么
let y'all do what y'all do.
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
他们不久前宣布了我脑死亡。
They declared me brain-dead a little while ago.
是的,我听说了,很抱歉。
Yeah. I heard. I'm sorry.
我一直认为我会看着他先死。
I always thought I'd be the one to watch him die.
医生,你能告诉我吗
Doctor, can you tell me
需要花多久时间才能唤醒她?
how long it'll be before you try waking her up?
斯图尔特先生,恩...
Mr. Stewart, um...
我不确定唤醒她是有可能的。
I'm not sure waking her up is gonna be possible.
是的,它是的。
Yes, it is.
而我会在这里 当她醒过来。
And I'm gonna be here when she does.
我们早上得到了不幸的自杀。
We got unlucky this morning with that suicide.
但是我有了一个新战略,谁和我一起?
But I got a new game plan. Who's with me?
我们能先听一下你的战略吗,
Do we get to hear the plan first,
还是我们必须现在就得听从?
or do we have to commit now?
新战略是... 今天再也没死亡,
The new game plan is... no one else dies today,
不在我们急症室,不在我们的轮班上,怎么样?
not in our E.R., not on our watch. Yeah?
-没问题。 -完全地。
- Sure. - Absolutely.
太棒了。
Great.
我对你们俩感觉甚好。
I got a really good feeling about you two.
我们要征服这里。
We are going to crush this.
-你们准备好了吗? -是的,先生。
- Are you ready? - Yes, sir.
孩子们,集♥合♥。
Children, gather.
这是道格·兰弗洛,好了? 他发生了车祸。
This is Doug Renfroe, okay? He was in a car accident.
他有腹部创伤 可能还有脑震荡。
He having abdominal trauma and possible concussion.
凯西,你来做超声检查。
Cassie, run a F.A.S.T., please.
医生。
Doctor.
哈罗,先生,我是苏卡拉医生。
Hello, sir. My name is Dr. Sekara.
我叫道格。
I'm doug.
你发生了意外事故?兰弗洛先生
You were in an accident, Mr. Renfroe?
是的。
Yeah.
S.U.V. 不知从哪冒了出来。
S.U.V. came out of nowhere.
你在哪里受的伤?
Where were you hit?
在车上?
In the car?
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
那些是愚蠢的问题。
Those were stupid questions.
不,你只是在进行例行询诊。
No. You're just going through the checklist.
完整流程这很好。
It's good to be thorough.
超声检查很干净,没有液体。
F.A.S.T. is clear. No free fluids.
很好,检查他的光反应。
Good. Check his light reflex.
瞳孔对等,有反应。
Pupils are equal and responsive.
好的,看来今天是你幸运日,兰弗洛先生。
All right. Looks like today's your lucky today, Mr. Renfroe.
[吃吃的笑声]我可没这感觉。
[chuckles] Sure doesn't feel like it.
你知道么?
You know what?
让我们给他拍个片子以防万一。
Let's send him up to imaging just to be sure.
我想要头部和胸部的CT.
I want to get a head and chest C.T.
记得我们的约定。
Remember our pact.
好的,我会按指示进行的。
All right. I'll call for an orderly.
不,不,你们会自己来进行。
No, no. You guys will do it yourself.
勤奋、人们,勤奋。
Diligence, people, diligence.
这是你第一次这么近距离参观吗?
Is this your first time seeing it up close?
[监视仪快速哔哔声]
[monitors beeping rapidly]
发生了什么事?
What's happening?
血泵停止了。
The pump stopped.
是的,我能看见,提姆?
Yeah. I can see that. Tim?
发生静脉气栓塞 。
We have a venous airlock.
-我该怎么做? -拿住这个。
- What can I do? - Hold this.
好的,我们需要举起管子, 把空气排出去。
Okay, we need to lift the tube, get the air out.
请让开。
Move, please.
坚持住,乔治。
Hang in there, George.
[叹息]
[sighs]
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeps]
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表