剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我知道什么是对布莱恩最好的 。
I know what's right for Bryn.
好的,恩...
Okay. Um...
布莱恩发生了永久性颅脑创伤。
Bryn has sustained a massive cranial trauma.
她大脑零反应。
She has zero brain activity.
到目前,今天是否有任何人有机会
Now, has anyone had the opportunity today
和你谈论有关器官捐赠的事?
to speak to you about organ donation?
我想要你离开。
I'd like you to leave.
马上。
Now.
斯图尔特先生,我只是...
Mr. Stewart, I'm just...
滚出去!
Get out!
好的。
Okay.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
告诉贝尔医生她需要一个B计划
To tell Dr. Bell that she needs a plan "B"
或C计划或她想进行的任何
or plan "C" or whatever she wants to call
新计划 在这特殊的关键时刻。
a new plan at this particular point.
所以,就是那样?你就这样放弃了?
So, that's it? You're just giving up?
你看,我们在这里没有太多选择,好吗?
Look, we don't have much of a choice here, okay?
我又不能直白的告诉你父亲他的鬼魂女儿
I can't exactly tell your father that his daughter's ghost
想要进行这次移植,所以...
wants a transplant to happen, so...
所以他又赢了,再一次。
Then he wins. Again.
他又赢了一次?
He wins again?
他让我的生活犹如地狱。
He made my life a living hell.
现在他又想把我禁锢在这里。
Now he's bent on keeping me here.
[叹息]
[sighs]
我的父亲...
My father...
开始侵犯我在我只有8岁的时候,
Started touching me when I was 8,
告诉我如果我告诉我母亲,他会杀死她。
told me if I ever told my mother, it would kill her.
所以我没敢。
So I didn't.
我保护了她。
I protected her.
我默默承受着一切直到我...
I kept it all to myself until I...
我用那把枪对着我脑袋 就因为他,
I put that gun to my head because of him,
因为他对我所做的。
because of what he did to me.
求你了。
Please.
你是现在唯一能帮助我的人。
You are the only one who can help me now.
[敲门声]
[knock on door]
这会变的相当的麻烦
It's gonna be really embarrassing
如果我要叫保安过来。
if I have to call security on you.
我是过来道歉的。
I came to apologize.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你知道吗, 我刚刚也成为了一位父亲。
You see, I just became a father, too.
并且,呃,我完全不知道
And, uh, I have no idea
你现在经历怎样的痛苦,
what it is you must be going through right now,
像,额...
what, uh...
像这样看着你孩子会是怎样的心情。
what it must be like to see your child like this.
是的,你不知道。
No, you don't.
而事实是她对自己做了这个...
And the fact that she did this to herself...
我的意思是,我...
I mean, I...
我甚至不能想像你所遭受的内疚...
I can't even imagine the guilt you must feel...
那里有征兆 你应该看得到它
That there were signs you should have seen
她内心有多么受伤。
of how much she was hurting inside.
但是你不能有自责。
But you can't blame yourself.
我有。
I do.
你知道,作为父亲,我们试图保护
You know, as fathers, we try to protect
我们-我们的孩子远离每个-每个伤害。
our-our children from every-every cruelty.
但是你不能每时每刻都在那里。
But you can't be there every second of every day.
你不能和他们生活一辈子。
You can't live their whole lives for them.
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
[哭泣声]我努力做一个好父亲。
[crying] I tried to be a good father.
我努力了。
I did.
我知道你努力了。
I know you did.
但是你现在能休息了。
But you can rest now.
你的工作结束了。
Your job is done.
你女儿得到了平静。
Your daughter's at peace.
如果这能也给你带来一些平静
And if it will give you some peace
得知你的女儿挽救了另一个生命...
knowing that your daughter helped save a life...
那我们就这么做。
Then we can do that.
如果不能,那也没问题。
And if not, that's okay, too.
他没准备要签字,是吗?
He's not gonna sign it, is he?
♬
♬
这是个完美的心脏。
That is one gorgeous heart.
你知道,道恩,我...
You know, Dawn, I'd...
我本想呆在身边看你做手术,
I'd stick around to watch you do your thing,
但是我听说那是非常危险的,
but I heard that can be dangerous,
所以我就在外面等着了。
so I'm just gonna wait outside.
[笑声]
[laughter]
难以 哈 哈。
Hardy har har.
照顾好那个心脏。
Take care of that heart.
我会尽全力的。
I'll do my best.
主动脉和肺静脉是紧缩的。
Aorta and the pulmonary vein are tightened.
我们准备好了,准备好开始了。
We're ready. It's ready to go.
这够紧吗?
Is it tight enough?
-很紧 比修女的... -好的,不用把它说完。
- Tighter than a nun's... - Okay, don't finish that.
我要在这里做出决定,道格。
I'm making an executive decision here, Doug.
我们在一起的时间正式结束。
Our time together has officially come to an end.
没有更多技能测试问题了?
No more skill-testing questions?
不,恐怕没有了。
Nope. I'm afraid not.
嗨,呃,我能拿些止疼药在路上用吗?
Hey, uh, can I get some pain meds for the road?
我会给你开些布洛芬。
I could give you some more ibuprofen.
好吧,开些更带劲的东西怎么样?
Well, how about something with a little more kick?
没有什么能阻止你的认知能力。
Nothing that would be impeding your cognition.
啊,扫兴队长。
Ah. Captain buzzkill.
嗨,那正是我。
Hey, that's me.
有机会再见,萨斯城。
See you around, Saskatoon.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
[远处警报声]
[sirens wailing in distance]
我们清除了堵塞血流的血凝块。
We managed to break up the clot that was stopping blood flow.
她很坚强, 但是她没有脱离危险。
She's getting stronger, but she's not out of the woods yet.
放心吧,我们孩子会好的。
There you go. The kid's gonna be okay.
她几乎要死了,贾妮斯。
She almost died, Janice.
我知道,我就在那。
I know. I was there.
我有个好消息。
I have good news.
我得到你的测验结果,你是相匹配的。
I have your test results. You are a match.
哦,我的...
Oh, my...
喔,我的上帝!谢谢上帝!
oh, my god! Thank god!
哦,但是毒性怎么办?
Oh, but what about the drugs?
我会戒毒的。
I'll get clean.
我能帮你进戒毒所 。
I can get you into detox.
一旦你戒毒了,你就能进行捐赠。
Once you're clean, you can start donating.
你会这么做的,对吗?
You're gonna do this, right?
你必须这么做。
You have to.
我会做的。
I'll do it.
但是我想见见她。
But I want to meet her.
真正的见面。
For real this time.
好的。
Okay.
[鼻子哼哼声]
[sniffles]
如果我让你见她,
If I let you meet her,
你能答应不告诉她你的真正身份吗?
do you promise not to tell her who you really are?
如果这是你孩子 你会怎么做?
What would you do if it was your kid?
泰勒很虚弱。
Taylor's very sick.
她非常虚弱,而像这样的消息
She's very weak, and news like this
对她可能是很深的打击。
could be deeply upsetting to her.
她现在需要的是坚强。
She needs to be strong right now.
她的健康是首要的。
Her health is the priority.
布莱恩:它会起作用吗?
Bryn: Is it gonna work?
引流开始,后面留点血。
Vent on. Leave some blood behind.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
[监视仪哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
-是的。 -是的。
- Yes. - Yes.
- 哇哦! - [吃吃的笑声]
- Whoo! - [chuckles]
我的心脏,它接受了。
My heart, it took.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表