剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我需要你对两种手术方案进行许可...
I need your permission for both options...
在我打开你手臂时,会根据我发现的具体情况...
In case I open up your arm, and depending on what I find...
好的。
All right.
给我同意书。
Get me the consent form.
拿它过来,我会签的。
Bring it here, and I'll sign it.
好的。
Okay.
这家伙根本没辞职的想法。
Guys's got no intention of quitting.
啊,好吧,他最好保佑我能修复它。
Ah, well, he better hope I can fix it.
是的?
Yep?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
哦,呃,只是一个小冥想。
Oh, uh, just a little visualization.
里德医生,谢谢你给我机会
Dr. Reid, thank you for the opportunity
来观摩你的胆囊切除术。
to observe your cholecystectomy.
你不是在观摩,你是在协助。
You're not observing. You're assisting.
一旦你在那里了,你要投入工作。
As long as you're in there, you're gonna be working.
哦,很棒,那很棒。
Oh, great. That's great.
沉浮之间,威廉斯医生。
Sink or swim, Dr. Williams.
嗨。
Hey.
恩...
Um...
先答应我你不会过度反应
Just promise me you won't overreact
因为事实上这真的是件好消息。
'cause this is actually really good news.
- 什么? - 保姆来电了,
- What is? - The nanny called,
而卢克踏出了他的第一步。
and Luke took his first steps.
真的吗?
Really?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my god.
哦,哇,瞧瞧他。
Oh, wow. Look at him.
哦,他只是真的很棒。
Oh, he's just so great.
我知道。
I know.
我不敢相信我错过这个瞬间。
I can't believe I missed this.
我知道,我很抱歉。
I know. I'm sorry.
不,我... 我已经 ...我已经消毒好了。
No, I... I'm s... I'm scrubbed.
哦。
Oh.
没事的。
It's fine.
我必须工作了。
I have to work.
- 里德医生,你没事吧? - 术刀。
- Dr. Reid, are you okay? - Knife.
你是在哭吗?
Have you been crying?
威廉斯医生,如果你还想要留在这间手术室.
Dr. Williams, if you want to remain in this O.R.,
你必须控制你的嘴巴而关注工作。
You will limit your conversations to the work.
准备吸引。
Prepare to suction.
是的,当然。
Yes. Of course.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
我正尝试重新订购我飞往巴黎的航♥班♥,
I'm trying to rebook my flight to Paris,
而唯一空座的票价超过了我的预算。
and the only seats left are way out of my price range.
你不认为这一切都是有所征兆吗,不是吗?
You don't think this is all a sign, do you?
就像也许我不应该像这样抛弃我现有的生活?
Like maybe I shouldn't be uprooting my life like this?
好吧,这是个风险,当然。
Well, it's a risk, of course.
但是为爱而冒险...
But a leap of faith for love...
还有什么能比这个更激动人心呢?
What could be more exhilarating than that?
三叉神经痛。
Trigeminal neuralgia.
- 你说什么? - 这是你所得的病。
- I'm sorry? - It's what you have.
它是一种神经性的慢性疼痛疾病。
It's a chronic pain condition that affects this nerve.
正是这个神经传递痛感
It's the nerve that carries sensation
从你的脸到你的大脑。
from your face to your brain.
你的那根神经可能会有血管收缩。
You may have a blood vessel constricting that nerve.
- 你能治愈它吗? - 是的。
- Can you fix it? - Yes.
通过抗惊厥药和镇痉药,
Through anticonvulsants and antispasmodics,
很多患者在几个月之内就感觉一些疼痛减轻。
many patients feel some relief within a few months.
我不想要一些疼痛减轻。
I don't want some relief.
我想要疼痛消失。
I want the pain gone.
我想要泽维尔能触摸我而不引起我的疼痛。
I want Xavier to be able to touch me without causing me pain.
好的,很好,这里也有外科手术的选择。
Okay, well, there are surgical options.
好的,告诉我更多关于这个手术。
Okay. Tell me more about those.
微血管减压。
Microvascular decompression.
对的,百分之九十的患者感觉永久的立即的减轻。
Right. 90% of patients feel permanent and immediate relief.
- 然而... - 好的。
- However... - Okay.
这是有风险的。
There are risks.
微血管减压最常见的并发症是
The most common complications with MVD
是神经损伤...
are nerve damage...
那可能会造成听力障碍,
Which can lead to hearing loss,
颜面麻木、复视...
facial numbness, double vision...
瘫痪。
paralysis.
瘫痪?
Paralysis?
你... 你会怎么选择?
What w... what would you do?
我或许会延迟这项手术而先尝试药物的治疗。
I'd probably postpone the move and try the drug therapy first.
不要作为一个医生回答我。
Don't answer me as a doctor.
回答我就像你是一个罗曼蒂克主义。
Answer me as the romantic you obviously are.
哈姆扎医生是国内最好的神经外科医生。
Dr. Hamza is the best neurosurgeon in the country.
但是,你看,这必须是你自己的决定。
But, look, this has to be your decision.
我想要进行外科手术。
I'd like to have the surgery.
好吧,那么。
All right, then.
我去预订手术室.
I'll book an O.R.
米勒医生!
Dr. Miller!
我想在我手术之前我能得到一点止疼药吗?
Think I can I get some more pain meds before my surgery?
我真的开始感觉疼痛这件事了。
I'm really starting to feel this thing.
我不是护士,但我会给你拿的。
I'm not a nurse, but I'll send one.
你基本就是个屌♥人,你知道吗?
You're kind of a prick. You know that?
乔尔总说你是这儿附近最有趣的人。
Joel always said you were the fun guy around here.
- 你认识乔尔? - 是的。
- You knew Joel? - Sure.
每周在地下室保洁员都有一次扑克之夜。
The custodians had a weekly poker game in the basement.
乔尔一有需打发的时间就会下来。
Joel used to come by whenever he had time to kill.
乔尔的扑克技术很烂。
Joel was terrible at poker.
你认为我为什么会一直邀请他?
Why do you think I kept inviting him?
他是个好家伙,虽然。
He was a good guy, though.
总尝试让我扔掉拖把碗回到学校去。
Always trying to get me to drop the mop and go back to school.
哦,他只是在试图摆脱你
Oh, he was just trying to get rid of you
- 这样他可以赢回他的钱。 - 是的。
- so he could win his money back. - Sure.
他甚至用100大洋打赌我无法通过法学院入学考试。
He even bet me 100 bucks once I couldn't pass the lsats.
- 那你考的怎样? - 166.
- How'd you do? - 166.
他仍欠着我100大洋。
He still owes me the $100.
好吧,祝你好运能把它要回来。
Well, good luck getting that back.
你看...
Look...
如果你真的是个即将诞生的天才律师,
If you're some kind of genius lawyer in the making,
那你为什么还拿着拖把在这希望医院到处乱拖?
what are you doing pushing a mop here at Hope-Zee?
和你正做的事情一样... 维持生计。
Same thing you're doing... making a living.
看来我坐骑到了。
Looks like my ride's here.
我们待会再见。
We'll see you 'round.
告诉下一步怎么做。
Take me through the next steps.
首先我们确认胆囊的三角区域。
First we identify calot's triangle.
然后我们结扎胆囊管。
Then we ligate the cystic duct.
听起来很好。
Sounds good.
哦,你想要我来做?
Oh. You want me to do it?
让我们看看你能做什么。
Let's see what you can do.
术镊和直角拉钩。
Forceps and right angle.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
好的,他有很多癌症手术留下的黏连,
Okay, he has a lot of adhesions from his cancer surgeries,
所以在你下刀前确认好解剖结构。
so be sure of the anatomy before you cut.
你有良好的视角吗?
Do you have a good visual?
是的。
Yes.
好的,它已经被系住了。
Okay. It's tied off.
然后我尝试避开胆囊动脉,
Next I'll be tying off the cystic artery,
然后移♥动♥胆囊脱离原位。
then mobilizing the gallbladder off the bed.
我们有个即将诞生的普外科医师。
We have a general surgeon in the making.
哦,糟糕。
Oh, crap.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
好的,评估一下。
Okay. Assess.
凯茜,你剪断了总胆汁管吗?
Cassie, did you cut the common bile duct?
切割内脏腹膜覆盖到胆囊底部。
Incise the visceral peritoneum overlying of the gallbladder fundus.
凯茜,停止嘟囔,你必须在这做些什么。
Cassie, snap out of it. You got to do something here.
用弯血管钳夹住胆囊圆顶并将它精确抬起。
Grasp the dome of the gallbladder with a kelly clamp and elevate it superiorly.
凯茜,你必须后退好让我来继续。
Cassie, you got to back away so I can get in there.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表