剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我知道他的历史。
I knew his history.
他真的是...
He was really...
他真的很火暴也真的很不可预知。
he was really violent and really unpredictable.
我不知道为什么...
I don't know why...
我不知道为什么我认为我能解救他。
I don't know why I thought I could save him.
我甚至不知道我为什么想要这么做。
I don't even know why I wanted to.
你正在努力做你的工作。
You were trying to do your job.
好吧,我的工作是发现预兆,
Well, my job is to look for signs,
而我完全忽略了它们每一个。
and I literally missed every single one.
有多糟糕,医生?
How bad is it, doctor?
那正是我所料的。
That's what I thought.
带我去看。
Show me.
我真的不认为那是正确...
I really don't think that's a good...
恕我冒昧,但这是我的脸而我需要见到它。
With all due respect, this is my face and I need to see it.
带我去。
Show me.
- 我知道那个... - 我知道它很糟糕。
- I knew that... - I knew it was gonna be bad.
我只是没有...
I just didn't...
我没有想到它会是那样糟糕。
I didn't think it was gonna be that bad.
金尼医生是市里最好的医生,
Dr. Kinney's the best in the city,
甚至是全国的。
if not the whole country.
所以,她有能力
So, she's gonna be able to
修复我让我看起来像我以前一样?
fix me and I'm gonna look like I used to?
这要花一些时间。
It's gonna take some time.
我不想... 我不想看起来像那样。
I don't... I don't want to look like that.
听着,我们会尽我们所有的力量来
Listen, we're gonna do everything in our power
来使你恢复。
to make you whole again.
我该如何帮助人们 如果我看起来像个怪物?
How am I supposed to help people if I look like a monster?
我不敢相信他对我做了这些。
I can't believe he did this to me.
你正试着帮助他。
You were trying to help him.
我爱他。
I loved him.
在这以前从不会发生。
It's never happened before.
永远不会和服务对象,但是杰克,
Never with a client, but with Jake,
我陷入他的爱河。
I fell so in love with him.
我很羞耻。
I'm so ashamed.
听着,那些都没有关系。
Listen, none of that matters.
你需要马上集中精力在你的恢复之上。
You need to focus on your own recovery right now.
医生,我只是需要一个人静静。
Doctor, I just need to be alone.
好的,所以,呃,
All right, so, uh,
我要你做完这些培养实验。
I want you to run those cultures.
并通知我结果。
Keep me notified.
你是金尼医生吗?
Are you Dr. Kinney?
我想知道伊莉莎白·格兰特现在如何了。
I'm wondering how Elizabeth Grant is doing.
呃,她稳定了。
Uh, she's stable.
需要继续保持插管
Needs to stay intubated
直到我能在她烧伤的脸上进行手术。
until I can operate on her facial burns.
好的,呃,我需要被告知如果发生任何事,好吗?
Okay. Uh, I'm the first to know if anything changes, yeah?
嗯-哼,你们俩一起工作?
Mm-hmm. You two work together?
是的,呃,伊莉莎白曾在儿童援助协会工作
Yeah, uh, Elizabeth was at Children's Aid
- 当时我还在摄政公园工作。 - 嗯-哼。
- when I worked regent park. - Mm-hmm.
她帮助了许多孩子。
She helped a lot of kids.
当她醒来时,我想要在那里,并得到她的陈述。
I want to be here when she wakes up, get her statement.
你们会抓住做这事的杂种,对吗?
You're gonna get the bastard who did this, right?
让他付出代价?
Make him pay?
哦,为了爱...
Oh, for the love of...
抱歉,过来。
Excuse me. Come on.
什么?
What?
耸耸你的肩膀。
Shrug your shoulders.
- 你耸肩吗? - 是的。
- Did you shrug? - Yes.
是的,就像这样。
Yeah. Go like this.
好的,现在打我。
Okay, now hit me.
什么?
What?
来啊。
Go ahead.
你得到机会了,所以做好它。
You get one, so make it good.
但是不要直接对着脸,来吧。
And not directly in the face. Go.
金尼医生,我...
Dr. Kinney, I...
什么?为什么不?你很生气,不是吗?
What? Why not? You're mad, aren't you?
是的。
Yeah.
但是介于法律问题
But aside from the legal issues
而你又是外科的前辈,而我只是新来的。
and you being surgical royalty, I'm new here.
所以,你想这可能是非专业人士所为
So, you think it might be unprofessional
像那样失去情绪控制?
to lose control of your emotions like that?
对的,我明白了。
Right. Message received.
我讨厌告诉你,
I hate to tell you,
但是你所感受的,
but the way you are feeling,
是关于你自己的。
that's about you.
那不是关于在那儿的女人的。
That isn't about that woman in there.
这里总会有使你伤心的病人存在,
There will always be a patient who will break your heart,
会使你想起某一位朋友或甜心。
who will remind you of a friend or a sweetheart.
这儿有个混♥蛋♥在和我姐相处 当你知道她不应该这样
The jerk here sister dated when you knew she shouldn't.
有时他们的创伤会触动我们。
Sometimes their wounds open ours.
但是唯一处理它的方法... 唯一的方法...
And the only way to deal with it... the only way...
是把精力集中在治疗上。
is to focus on the medicine.
所以,你要做什么?
So, what are you gonna do?
做好培养实验,并通知你结果。
Run some cultures, keep you updated.
嗨,发生了什么事?
Hey. What's going on?
柯蒂斯医生应该在那里。
Dr. Curtis is supposed to be in there.
他被传呼了,那里有创伤紧急通知,摩托车和卡车相撞。
He was pulled. There was code trauma. Motorcyclist versus truck.
我们在那需要你的帮助。
We need your help in there.
好的。
Okay.
[叹息]
[sighs]
给我一分钟。
Just give me a minute.
给手消毒。
Scrubbing in.
资金已被分拨。
The money has already been allocated.
故事结束。
End of story.
是的,好吧,我,也一样。
Yeah, well, me, too.
我为什么总得当坏人?
Why do I always have to be the bad guy?
甚至莱克斯·卢瑟(超人敌友)也已下班。
Even Lex Luthor had a day off.
是的,但是他仍在进行世界征服计划,所以...
Yeah, but he still spent it plotting world domination, so...
你不喜欢它吗。
You don't like it.
喜欢什么?
Like what?
当然,我喜欢它。
Of course I like it.
我爱它。
I love it.
我爱它。
I love it.
那为什么你不戴着它?
Then why aren't you wearing it?
因为我不想弄丢它。
Because I don't want to lose it.
我的意思是,我们必须给手消毒,而它正好... 你知道的。
I mean, we have to scrub in, and it just... you know.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
[笑]
[laughs]
我只是在搞怪。
I'm just playing.
哇,你认为我是那种神经病患者。
Wow, you think I'm that neurotic.
很高兴能知道。
That is good to know.
你想要我开车吗还是我?
Do you want to drive or shall I?
呃,是的,不,我, 呃...
Uh, yeah, no, I, uh...
我不能了,我刚刚想起来。
I can't. I just realized.
在工作上有个紧急会议。
Have an emergency meeting at work.
哦,好的。
Oh. Okay.
呃,是一个怎样的
Uh, what kind of
紧急的会议会发生在一个公♥关♥咨♥询♥公♥司♥?
emergency meeting happens at a P.R. consulting firm?
[吃吃的笑声]标准普尔500指数(美股指数).
[chuckles] S&P 500.
存货严重下降。
Massive stock drop.
遍地愤怒投资者。
Angry investors everywhere.
是的,好的,没问题。
Yeah, okay, sure.
下次再约。
Rain check.
雷恩。
Lane.
是的?
Yeah?
没事,没事了。
Nothing. Nothing.
祝你过的开心。
Have a great day.
我来也。
Ta-da.
我现在要进行测试了吗?
Am I going in for tests now?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表