剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
是的,就在这里。
Yeah, right here.
是的,是个急性疼痛,腰右侧。
Yeah, it's a sharp pain, right flank.
在他摔下时,他有摔在什么东西上面吗?
When he fell, did he land on something?
不,没有,而且只有四多尺高。
No, nothing. It was like four feet.
- 他说没有。 - 用药病史?
- He says no. - Medical history?
呃,我小时候曾住过院,但是, 啊!
Uh, I was in the hospital as a kid, but, ohh!
现在疼痛转到下面了。
Now it's down here.
好的,现在疼痛转移到他的股沟侧位。
Okay, now the pain is in his groin.
你因为什么住院?
Why were you in the hospital?
呃,好像是手术,我母亲没具体说。
Uh, some operation. My mother never said.
他说他小时候有做过手术。
He says operation when he was a kid.
他不知道是什么手术。
He doesn't know what nature.
好吧,他有伤疤。
Well, he had a scar.
看起来像是阑尾部切除手术。
Looked like from an appendectomy.
啊!现在它转移到腿部... 另一条腿。
Aah! Now it's in my leg... the other leg.
现在疼痛转移到他的大腿... 他另一条大腿。
Now the pain is in his thigh... his other thigh.
从腹股沟辐射到大腿。
Radiating from groin to thigh.
这一定是他的肾脏或输尿管。
It must be his kidney or ureter.
我给他一些抗生素。
I'll get him on some antibiotics.
[警报哔哔声]
[alarm beeping]
他正进入休克。
He's going into shock.
你在考虑肾衰竭吗?
Are you thinking kidney failure?
导管中有血。
There's blood in the catheter.
这不是因为感染。
This isn't an infection.
我需要将他重返手术室进行手术。
I need to get him back in there and open him up.
人皮口袋进行如何?
How's that pocket coming?
正顺利进行。
It's developing nicely.
确保你能保护我的穿孔。
Make sure you protect my perforators.
他的耳廓达尔文结节很小巧。
His Darwin's tubercle is very subtle.
而这并不是很坏的匹配,在我看来 。
And that is not a bad match, if I do say so myself.
它很完美。
It's beautiful.
我只是希望你尽快完成。
I just hope you get to finish the job.
引流管已经放好。
Drain is in.
我们要扣押他三个星期。
We re-attach in three weeks.
他只需要在此之前远离麻烦。
He just needs to stay out of trouble until then.
是的,祝你好运。
Yeah, good luck with that.
他能做到的,我有信心。
He can do it. I have faith.
好的,拎起皮肤。
Okay, lift the skin.
我要将其放入筋膜水平支撑面上。
I am going to place the strut on the level of the fascia.
然后你可以缝合它。
And then you can stitch it up.
你对所有患者都如此争辩吗?
You go to the mat for all your patients?
即使是给富人做鼻整形手术?
Even the rich kids with their nose jobs?
当然是的
Of course I do.
整形外科学的核心就是变形的可能性,
The heart of plastics is the possibility of transformation,
真正的改变。
of real change.
我将永远为此争辩。
I will always go to the mat for that.
好吧,很遗憾你不能给他
Well, it's too bad you can't give him
进行面部移植 在你遇到这种情况
a face transplant while you're at it
因为直到他逃离这里时...
because until he gets out of dodge...
这正是我前男友所做的事...
that's one thing my ex had figured out...
到处躲避。
never stop moving.
是的,因为你无法击中移♥动♥目标。
Yes, because you can't hit a moving target.
很正确。
Exactly.
好的。
Okay.
我们可以完成这杰作了吗?
Shall we finish this masterpiece?
是的。
Yes.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
[两者的吃吃笑声]
[both chuckle]
[吸引声]
[suction sucking]
- 那真是太酷了! - [笑]
- That is so cool! - [laughs]
[笑]哦,我的上帝!
[laughing] Oh, my god!
我告诉过你。
I told you.
[两者的笑]
[both laugh]
[呻♥吟♥声]
[moaning]
不!
No!
安妮·玛莉, 你必须让我检查。
Anne Marie, you have to let me examine you.
你宫缩已经很频繁了。
Your contractions are very close.
我要告诉你多少次 我不会做的?
How many times do I have to tell you I'm not doing this?
- 你跑哪里去了? - 很抱歉在这里打断。
- Where the hell were you? - Sorry to interrupt here.
啊!
Ohh!
马可:安妮·玛莉,你还好吧?
Marco: Anne Marie, are you all right?
- 你能听到我吗? - 我们能听到你。
- Can you hear me? - We can hear you.
马可?
Marco?
所以,医生说你正在分娩。
So, the doctor says you're in labor.
好的,这是你需要做的
Okay, here's what you need to do.
我想要你打个电♥话♥给亚当大将。
I want you to get General Adams on the phone.
我需要辆救护车送我到基地,
I want an ambulance to the base,
然后让他们为我准备手术室,好吗?
and then get them to set up an operating room for me, okay?
没有时间这么做了。
There's no time for that.
戒备解除,你在这里没有话语权。
Stand down. You have no authority here.
这些医生就是你的上司。
These doctors are your superiors.
你需要按他们所说的去做。
You need to do what they say.
[叫喊声]我害怕了。
[crying] I'm scared.
我不想没你的陪伴经历这些。
I don't want to go through this without you.
我在这里,我和你在一起。
I'm here. I'm with you.
安妮·玛莉,你需要相信我。
Anne Marie, you need to trust me.
你即将成为一个母亲, 让我来帮助你。
You're about to become a mother. Let me help you.
塞克拉医生,
Dr. Sekara,
准备好生产室。
prep a birthing room.
好的 。
Okay.
你能做到的,我就在这里。
You can do this. I'm right here.
阑尾手术不是很急,
The appendectomies aren't emergencies,
所以优先做这个手术。
so this surgery takes precedence.
哦,那完全没问题,里德医生。
Oh, that's totally fine, Dr. Reid.
我以前还从做过肾脏手术。
I haven't operated on kidneys before.
好吧,如果你想成为创外专科医生,
Well, if you're gonna specialize in gen surg,
你将遇到很多类似手术。
you're gonna be seeing a lot of them.
所以,是肾脏本身破裂
So, is it a crack in the kidney itself
还是对输尿管造成了伤害?
or damage to the ureter?
可能是肾动脉破裂。
It could be a tear in the renal artery.
等等,所以,我们要在那儿
Wait, so, we're going in there
在完全不知具体情况的条件下做手术?
without knowing exactly what's wrong with him?
他的肾脏有问题。
He has a problem with his kidney.
但到底是什么问题?
But what problem specifically?
那正是我们要去找到的。
That's what we're going to find out.
[水开声,水关声]
[water runs, stops]
他的肌酸酐酶指标怎么高达400?
How can he have a creatinine of 400?
他的肾脏看起来很正常。
His kidneys look normal.
是的,它们很正常
Yes, they do.
所以,血从哪里来的?
So, where's the blood coming from?
[警报哔哔声]
[alarm beeping]
最好尽快找出问题,伙计们。
Better figure it out, guys.
收缩压80 ,我们正在失去他。
Pressure's 80 systolic. We're losing him.
传呼查理,我需要他到这里来。
Page Charlie. I need him in here.
呃,为什么?这不是骨科疾病。
Uh, why? This isn't a bone issue.
马上。
Now.
谢谢你, 克雷斯太太。
Thank you, Mrs. Crace.
你太慷慨了。
That was extremely generous of you.
做的好,贝尔医生。
Well done, Dr. Bell.
我能在我的有生之年看到这个项目发展和成长。
I may just see this unit up and running in my lifetime.
好吧,这完全是因为你的贡献。
Well, it would be because of your contribution.
哦,不,这是你们俩努力的结果。
Oh, no, it's down to the two of you.
你们是很好的团队。
You're quite a team.
对此我无法争辩。
I can't argue with that.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
把你的手拿开!
Get your hands off me!
你别想再碰我... 永远。
You don't touch me... ever.
而且绝对再也不要送花给我
And you sure as hell don't send me flowers
在你所做之后。
after what you did.
什么和什么?
Which is what?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表