剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
然后他可能会通过擅自服药来解决它。
Then he'll likely end up self-medicating to manage it.
如果他还没这么做的话。
If he isn't already.
查理,我认为是时候让你重提截肢手术的议题了。
Charlie, I think it's time you re-opened the subject of amputation.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
你嫁给了查理·哈利斯医生,对不?
You're married to Charlie Harris, right?
还没结婚,但是住在一起。
Not married but together.
啊。
Ah.
查理是个很棒的外科医师。
Charlie's a great surgeon.
依据,呃,道恩,还有你。
And according to, uh, Dawn, so are you.
她那么说?
She said that?
我培训过她,当她还是个住院医生的时候
I trained Dawn when she was a resident.
有这么些让人紧张的小事情。
Such a nervous little thing.
她曾小狗一样尾随于我。
She used to follow me around like a puppy.
我确信我们都很愿意听到关于道恩·贝尔的故事。
I'm sure we'd all love to hear some young Dawn bell stories.
啊,会有一天,我会告诉你们这样一个故事
Ah, one day I'll tell you the story
她是如何不小心的将她的手指缝合在一具尸体上。
of how she accidentally sewed her finger onto a cadaver.
[微笑]
[light laughter]
好的,吸引。
Okay. Suction.
[吸引呼呼声]
[suction whirring]
我想我们找到了。
I think that's got it.
我们准备移除止血袋。
We're ready to remove the bag.
里德医生?
Dr. Reid?
看来不错。
Looks good to me.
在那儿等一下,柯蒂斯医生。
Hang tight there, Dr. Curtis.
你马上会得到你上场的机会。
You'll get your turn in a moment.
永远不会觉得变老,每当你指挥英俊青年绕着你转。
It never gets old, bossing handsome young men around.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
- 玛姬:你从哪里来,纳塔莉? - 呃,我住在这里。
- Maggie: Where are you from, Natalie? - Uh, I live here.
- 我住在酒店,恩 ... - 谢谢你。
- I was at the hotel, um... - Thank you.
只是受了一点小伤。
Just taking a little break.
被什么弄伤的?
A break from what?
你说这只需要,恩,几分钟。
You said this was only gonna be, um, a minute.
- 你能放开我吗? 为-为-为什么... 你为什么那么做? - 我们只是-只是...
- Can you get off me? Wh-wh-why... why are you doing that? - We're just-just...
好的,我们只是抽点血做个毒性化验。
Okay, we're just drawing some blood for a tox screen.
- 没事的。 - 不,我不是... 我不是毒瘾者,好吗?
- It's okay. - No, I'm not... I'm not on drugs, okay?
- 好的,只是扎一针。 - 哇哦。
- Okay. Just a pinch. - Ow.
- 放松,放松,现在。 - 好的,只要给我稳住你的手臂。
- Easy. Easy, now. - Okay. Just hold your arm still for me.
- 我们马上就好。 - [深呼吸]
- We're almost done. - [exhales sharply]
好的,不,我,呃... 我在这里已经太久了。
Okay, no, I've, uh... I've been here long enough.
不 先不要走,我只是希望你等化验结果出来。
No. Don't go yet. I just want you to wait for the test results.
就再等10来分钟,好吗?
Just 10 more minutes, okay?
纳塔莉!不!
Natalie! No!
纳塔莉,请冷静。
Natalie, calm down.
谁呼叫一下保安。
Somebody call security.
扎克:- 好的,哇。 - 纳塔莉!
Zach: - Okay. Whoa. - Natalie!
- 我抓住她了,我抓住她了。 - 不要让我再等毒性化验结果,
- I got her. I got her. - Don't make me wait for the tox screen,
不要让我对你神经质。
and don't make me form you up to psych.
告诉我你正在逃避什么
Just tell me what you're withdrawing from
这样我才能帮助到你,好吗, 嘘、嘘、嘘、嘘。
so I can help you. Okay, shh, shh, shh, shh.
[喘气]
[gasps]
我知道这是未来但是
I know it's the future but
电视游戏手术
video games surgery
真的就像深入孔洞做乐一样。
really takes the fun out of diving into an open cavity.
好,我想我们这里已经完成了。
Okay, I think we're about done here.
修剪。
Clips.
毛巾。[深呼吸]
Towel. [inhales sharply]
另外,呃,我们能再降低一点温度吗,谢谢?
And, uh, can we lower the temperature a little more, please?
莱文医生,我们是否应该考虑
Dr. Levine, should we consider
用缝合结扎来闭合血管?
closing the vessels with suture ligature?
这些留下的止血夹可能导致她出血。
Those clips alone may let go and cause her to hemorrhage.
我没看到任何出血的危险。
I don't see any danger of hemorrhaging.
如果我用这些筷子来缝合每根血管,
If I start suturing every vessel with these chopsticks,
我们整晚都要在这里。
we're gonna be here all night.
但是根据我的经验,
But based on my experience,
我们应该需要更多的确认来决定
we may have more certainty
- 是否缝合结扎。 - 根据你的经验?
- with suture ligature. - Based on your experience?
听着,我不是故意要在这里越轨。
Listen, I don't mean to be out of line here.
好吧,既然你不是故意要越轨。
Well, as long as you don't mean to be out of line.
夏普医生,她的血压如何?
Dr. Sharpe, how's her B.P.?
她稳定了,莱文医生。
She's steady, Dr. Levine.
因为我们在这已经快结束了,
Since we're almost done here,
我们让帕特里克进行接下来的手术如何?
how about we let Patrick step in for a moment?
我真的很希望他有机会来协助我。
I'd really like him to have a chance to assist.
是的,当然。
Yes. Of course.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
纳塔莉:呃,对不起。
Natalie: Uh, I'm sorry.
我不知道我之前发了什么,
I don't know what came over me before,
但是这,呃... 这并不是必须的。
but this, uh... this isn't necessary.
好的,请伸出你的手掌,好吗。
Okay, hold your hands out for me, please.
[叹息]
[sighs]
你能告诉我 到底有多长时间
Can you tell me how long it's been
离你上一次饮酒的时间?
since your last drink of alcohol?
哦,不,这-这... 这是,恩 ,我只是有些焦虑。
Oh, no, this-this... it's, um, just that I'm anxious.
你是有点焦虑,还是你...
Are you moderately anxious, or are you...
我是非常、非常的焦虑因为我被困在这儿和一个傻子说话,
I'm very, very anxious because I'm stuck here talking to idiots,
每过一秒钟我就变得更加焦虑,
and every second I get more anxious,
- 我要开始大叫了。 - 好的。
- and I'm about to start screaming. - Okay.
把那个从我眼前拿开!哦,我的上帝!
Get that out of my eyes! Oh, my god!
[叹息]
[sighs]
你每天有喝多少酒?纳塔莉
How many drinks do you have a day, Natalie?
如果我完成你的测试,你能别再管我吗?
If I finish your test, will you leave me alone?
下班后喝上几杯,中午压力大的话喝一两杯。
A few at the end of the day, a couple at lunch if I'm stressed.
你压力很大吗?
Are you stressed a lot?
是的,我在广♥告♥部门工作,这是一份压力非常大的工作。
Yes. I work in advertising. It's a very stressful job.
好的,所以,每天4到5杯,一个星期或许有35杯?
Okay, so, 4 or 5 a day, maybe 35 a week?
呃,那听起来好像是很多。
Uh, that sounds like a lot.
但是我知道我应该减杯的。
But I know that I should cut back.
你是否在酒店尝试戒酒?
Were you in the hotel trying to detox from alcohol?
是的。
Yes.
但我并不是一个嗜酒者。
But I'm not an alcoholic.
那毒品呢?你有服用任何毒品吗?
What about drugs? Are you on anything?
我已经告诉你了,我不用毒品。
I already told you. I don't do drugs.
好的,那就停止酗酒 那对你有严重的伤害
Okay, just stopping like that could do you serious harm
如果你身体开始依赖酒精。
if your body's become dependent on alcohol.
你是对的,我,呃,错误的走到了这一步。
You're right. I was, uh, going about this wrong.
错误的时间选择。
The timing is all wrong.
不,那并不是我所说的。
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我现在有这么多需要纠正的事情,
I have so much going on right now,
在工作时,他们对待我就像我是...
and at work, they already treat me like I'm...
事情是,我已经离开有好几天了。
The thing is, I have already taken a few days leave.
所以,呃,我真的应该回去了...
So, uh, I really should get back...
纳塔莉,你是真正的想做出改变。
Natalie, you clearly wanted to make a change.
我能帮助你去做到。
I can help you do that.
只要让我给你一些用药来减缓你的焦虑
Just let me give you something for your anxiety
这样你就能在医疗的监督之下戒酒。
so you can detox under medical supervision.
我-我已经告诉你。
I-I told you.
对于之前我真的很抱歉,但是这个听起来太过激了。
I am truly sorry about before, but that sounds extreme.
我认为你需要帮忙,就在这里而且是马上。
I think you need help, right here and right now.
好的,恩,我会同意用药的 只是让我镇定下来,
Fine. Um, I will take the meds just to calm me down,
然后我们待会再见。
and then we'll see.
好的,麦迪,给我一支静脉注射?
Okay. Maddie, can I get the I.V.?
[叹息]
[sighs]
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
莱文医生,他们在7号♥手术室准备好了 .
Dr. Levin, they're ready in O.R. 7.
告诉他们我马上就到。
Tell them I'm en route.
帕特里克,
Patrick,
在你缝合那些部位后加入我。
join me after you've finished suturing those port sites.
你想要我到... 恩,是的,当然。
You want me to... Mm. Yes, of course.
谢谢你提供的机会。
Thank you for the opportunity.
好吧,这很尴尬。
Well, this is awkward.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表