剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
我刚刚是否被队友捅了一刀?
Did I just get cut from the team?
我真不敢相信你还在团队联盟中。
I'm not even sure you're still in the league.
谢谢你的支持,只是顺便。
Thanks for the backup, by the way.
为了支持你,
In order to back you up,
我不得不支持你的观点。
I'd have to have supported your point of view.
我们正看着同一个监视器。
We were looking at the same monitor.
你真有自信认为这些止血夹能保持的住?
You really feel confident that those clips are gonna hold?
我相信克拉拉·莱文早就熟知脾脏手术
I believe Clara Levin was performing splenectomies
早在我们出生之前。
before we were born.
但那不是腹腔镜手术,她并不熟悉。
Not laparoscopically, she wasn't.
无意提及,你给她留下了坏印象,
Not to mention, you get on her bad side,
你就像是在用扔硬币来决定的职业生涯。
you might as well toss your career in the bin.
现在让我们额外小心这些地方。
Now let's be extra careful with these port sites.
病人可不能在我照看下发生疝气。
Patient's not herniating on my watch.
从何时起这变成了你的 照看?
Since when did it become your watch?
当你告诉莱文她是草率的。
When you told Levin she was sloppy.
- 我可没那么说。 - 是的,你是的。
- I didn't say that. - Yes, you did.
不 我是在提醒要注意。
No. I was recommending caution.
资历并不能保证她对所有错误都免疫。
Seniority doesn't make her immune to mistakes.
所以,闭上你的嘴稍后再去检查病人。
So, keep your mouth shut and check on the patient later.
- 这里是分阶层的。 - 我知道,帕特里克。
- There's a hierarchy. - I know that, Patrick.
另外,她整个月都耗在手术室中.。
Besides, she's been booking solid O.R. days all month.
你从产假刚刚回来才二天,你要我...
You're two days back from mat leave. You ask me...
- 我没有。 - 但是我无论如何都要告诉你,亚历克斯。
- I didn't. - But I'm gonna tell you anyway, Alex.
你应该道歉。
You should apologize.
小腿腓骨神经受了太多损伤。
The peroneal nerve suffered too much damage.
经历了六个月,我们需要接受这个事实
After six months, we need to accept the fact
它不会再恢复了。
that it's not going to recover.
迪恩,你永远不会在那个小腿上得到行动能力。
Dean, you'll never have proper mobility in that leg.
它会的,哈利斯医生。
It'll get there, Dr. Harris.
我会更努力的与之斗争。我会努力的做复健 。
I'll fight harder. I'll do the physio.
[叹息]
[sighs]
好吧... 这些带来的痛苦 你所遭受的,
Well... given the pain you're in,
我不再认为这种斗争是正确的。
I'm not sure that fighting is the right play anymore.
我已经告诉你了,我没在受苦。
I already told you, I'm not suffering.
迪恩,拜托。
Dean, come on.
好吧。
Okay.
我有好的日子,我也有不好的日子,
I have some good days, I have some bad days,
就像任何其他人一样。
just like anybody else.
[叹息]
[sighs]
你说的到底是什么意思,哈利斯医生?
What exactly are you saying, Dr. Harris?
我是在说我们至少要开始讨论
I'm saying that we at least need to have a conversation
关于是否还要继续保留这条小腿
about the pros and cons of keeping the leg
是否进行截肢手术的讨论。
versus the pros and cons of amputation.
你在和我开玩笑吧。
You got to be kidding me.
把他的话听完,迪恩。
Just hear him out, Dean.
你看,我在事故发生之后就告诉你了
Look, I told you after the accident
那不是个选项。
that that was not an option.
那是什么?你是不是嫌太麻烦而不愿意坚持下去?
What is it? Are you just too lazy to stick this out?
[深吸气]
[inhales sharply]
我做了这个手术
I did the surgeries
因为我认为在那个时候那是你最好的选项。
because I thought that was your best option.
而现在我不再这么认为。
I don't think that anymore.
如果你不再愿意挽救我的小腿,我会去找愿意的医生。
If you won't save my leg, I'll find someone who will.
我想换个新的外科医生。
I want a new surgeon.
[监视器哔哔声]
[monitors beeping]
亚历克斯?
Alex?
你是不是应该在手术室和莱文医生在一起?
Shouldn't you be in the O.R. with Dr. Levine?
我只是在手术之间跟踪这个病人。
I'm just following up with this patient between surgeries.
到目前为止你和克拉拉医生相处的可好?
How are things going with Clara so far?
她很棒,很棒。
She's great. It's great.
我对这个病人有点小担心。
I'm a little concerned about this patient.
她的血压不应该这么低,而且她的心率也高了点。
Her B.P. shouldn't be so low, and her heart rate's high.
是手术出现问题了吗?
Was there a problem with the surgery?
不,可能是一个并发症。
No. There may be a complication.
你知道么?我会和莱文医生一起跟踪的。
You know what? I will follow up with Dr. Levine.
密切关注。
Pay close attention.
她有一个很好的职位。
She's had a great career.
这对你可能是一个很好的机会。
This could be a good opportunity for you.
[叹息]
[sighs]
[电梯铃响]
[elevator bell dings]
[不明通告]
[indistinct speaking over P.A.]
关于你的病人... 我听到你俩的谈话了。
About your patient... I heard you two talking.
我在电梯里,所以我可能会错过你。
I'm in an elevator, so I may lose you.
你在监视我?
You spying on me now?
并不是那样。
It's not like that.
我想我也许能帮助到你。
I thought maybe I could help you out.
我不需要你的帮助。
I don't need your help.
我能观察他在他不知晓的情况下,
I can watch him without him knowing,
找出他为什么如此的害怕。
figure out what he's really afraid of.
我相当确信他害怕,呃,失去他的小腿,汤姆。
I'm pretty sure he's afraid of, uh, losing his leg, Tom.
确信。
Sure.
但也许那儿有更多的原因。
But maybe there's more to it than that.
我的意思是,我什么都还没得到 但是时间摆在那。
I mean, I got nothing but time here.
让我帮助你。
Let me help you.
好吧,你可以开始了,恩...
Well, you could start by, um...
而不是像个大橘子一样粘着我。
Not creeping on me like a giant tangerine.
只是不要再跟我说去见地狱之类的话。
Just don't tell me to go to hell again.
我在监狱终身监禁,我已经完成了那种经历。
I'm serving life in prison. I've already made that trip.
真的想要帮助? 改变我病人的想法。
Really want to help? Change my patient's mind.
[电梯铃响]
[elevator bell dings]
扎克。
Zach.
嗨,你要把她送到精神科吗?
Hey. Are you sending her up to psych?
我认为她应该留在这里。
I think she should stay here.
她可能会有严重的戒酒反应。
She could go into serious withdrawal.
她说她每星期要喝35杯酒。
She says she has 35 drinks a week.
- 35杯? - 恩-哼。
- 35? - Mm-hmm.
所以,你怀疑,你认为有70杯.
So, you double that, you're looking at 70.
[口哨]她就像是妇女联谊单人会 。
[whistles] She's like a one-woman frat house.
是的。
Yeah.
我想给她找个戒酒病床。
I'm gonna find her a bed in detox.
我不希望她离开。
I don't want her leaving.
如果她如我想象的一样糟糕,自行戒酒会杀了她。
If she's as bad as I think, the withdrawal could kill her.
好的,说服她。[呻♥吟♥]
Okay, admit her. [groaning]
她抽搐了。
She's seizing.
[心监测仪快速地哔哔声]
[heart monitor beeping rapidly]
好的,保护她的气道。
Okay. Protect her airway.
- 好的。 - 稳住肩膀。
- Okay. - Grab that arm.
- 阻止她拔掉那个静脉输液。 - 让我们给她些高氧!
- Keep her from pulling out that I.V. - Let's get some high-flow O2 in here!
好,保护她的气道,让我们把她移到这张床!
Okay, protect her airway. Let's move this bed!
[喘气]
[gasping]
纳塔莉你癫痫发作了,好吗?
Natalie you had a seizure, okay?
- 但是我们会帮助你。
- But we've got you.
- 把她稳住就好。 - 好的,化验报告在哪里?
- Just hold her down. - Okay, where's that tox screen?
-我去拿它。- 纳塔莉:哦,我的上帝!哦,我的上帝!
- I'll get it. - Natalie:Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
- 哦,我的上帝! - 那是什么,纳塔莉? 那是什么?
- Oh, my god! - What is it, Natalie? What is it, Natalie?
- 你没看见吗?! - 10毫克地♥西♥泮♥(镇静药)。
- Don't you see?! - 10 milligrams of diazepam.
- 你已经给她多少了? - 相当多。
- How much have you given her already? - Plenty.
她说她没有,但是她一定有什么药丸成瘾
She said she didn't, but she must have a pill addiction
- 和酒精一样。 - 是的,但是如果你给她太多的地♥西♥泮♥,
- as well as the alcohol. - Yeah, but if you give her too much diazepam,
你知道你正冒着她呼吸衰竭的风险,对吧?
you know that you risk compromising her breathing, right?
好吧,所以我们发泄她,
Okay, so we vent her,
但是我们不能让她再次发生癫痫否则她会伤到她自己的。
but we can't have her seizing again or hurting herself.
- 开始吧。 - 化验报告。
- Do it. - Tox screens.
- 你需要看看这个。 - 好的,拿着这个。
- You need to see this. - Okay. Take this.
小心她的头,小心她的头。
Watch her head. Watch her head.
稳住她。
Hold her down.
是,高度的苯二氮平类药物
Yep, high level of benzodiazepines
已经在她的身体中,近20毫克。
already in her system. 20 milligrams.
我要注射超过她耐药的剂量,
I'm gonna push her past her tolerance,
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表