剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Where is that blood work?
扎克,你这是在做什么
Zach, what are you doing in there
没有进行任何保护措施?
without any protective gear?
-你是在作死吗? - [嘲笑]
- Do you have a death wish? - [scoffs]
我该怎么想?
What am I supposed to think?
无论你怎么想,玛姬。
Think whatever you want, Maggie.
-那很不成熟。 -很好,去它的成熟。
- That's mature. - Well, screw mature.
不,不开玩笑 ,你在想什么,
No, seriously, what were you thinking,
就在那里自责?
just charging in there?
我只是在想她快要没命了
I was thinking that she was gonna die
就在你还在那外面摆弄你那防护衣的时候。
while you're out there fiddling with your gear.
标准流程是要保护好自己。
It's protocol to protect yourself.
好吧...我的工作是保护病人。
Well... it's my job to protect the patient.
他在这里一整天了。
He's been here all day.
他正在指责自己
He's beating himself up
让她独自去了非洲。
for letting her go to Africa on her own.
也许他会和她共度人生。
Maybe he'll make it up to her.
好吧,让我们希望他能得到这个机会。
Well, let's hope he gets the chance.
汤姆,汤姆,听我的话。
Tom, Tom, listen to me.
你会没事的,好吗?
You are going to be okay, all right?
我们会好好照顾你。
We're gonna take good care of you.
我这里好疼。
I'm in a lot of pain here.
好的, 麻醉不起作用。 夏普医生?
Okay, the epidural isn't working. Dr. Sharpe?
呃,血压正在上升。 他要休克了。
Uh, blood pressure's rising. He's going into shock.
呼吸困难。 把楔子递给我。
Breathing is compromised. Bring in the wedge.
让我们把这个牵引器拿掉。再给我那条毛巾。
Let's get this retractor out of here and give me that towel.
好吧,让我们拿掉这个。
All right, let's take this off.
[金属器具卡搭声] 快点,快点,快点!
[metal utensils clatter] Let's go, let's go, let's go!
哦,上帝。
Oh, god.
稳住他!
Hold onto him!
我们要搬了 一,二,三,用力。
We're gonna move up in one, two, three, up.
好了。
There we go.
-哦,上帝。哦,上帝。 -抓住他。
- Oh, god. Oh, god. - Hand on him.
你会没事的,汤姆。 你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay, Tom. You're gonna be okay.
夏普医生!
Dr. Sharpe!
试着尽可能的放松。
Try to relax if you can.
气管通道太紧的。我管子插不进。
Airway's too tight. I can't intubate.
好的,准备喉外气管切开术。术刀!
Okay, prepare for a crash trach. Scalpel!
[警报哔哔声]
[alarm beeping]
不要放弃,汤姆。不要放弃。
Stay with me here, Tom. Stay with me.
夏普医生?
Dr. Sharpe?
开始。
Go.
好的。帮我稳住他,好吗?
Okay. Hold onto him for me, all right?
-是的。 -好了。
- Yeah. - Here we go.
-他快不行了 -让我们给他恢复呼吸。
- He's under. - Let's get him breathing.
[监视器快速地哔哔声]
[monitors beeping rapidly]
[监视器哔哔声,空气发出嘶嘶声]
[monitor beeping, air hissing]
我可不想在我回归首日失去某人。
I am not gonna lose someone on my first day back.
3-0 号♥缝线。
3-0 silk.
[吸力发出嘶嘶声]
[suction hissing]
剪刀。
Scissors.
完成。
And done.
他情况如何,夏普?
How's he doing, Sharpe?
他好多了。虽然还没脱离危险。
He's better. Baseline is still rocky, though.
血压维持在 80, 还是偏低。
Satting at 80. BP is still low.
至少他还活着。
He's still alive.
好的,让我们缝合并把他送入加护病房♥。
Okay, let's close him up and get him into the ICU.
干的好,大家。
Nice work, everybody.
你也干的漂亮,里德医生。
Good job, Dr. Reid.
嗨。
Hey.
嗨。你能帮助我吗?
Hey. Can you help me?
恩...你还好吧。
Um... You're okay.
我到底发生什么了? 我是隐形的,像一个鬼吗?
What's happening to me? Am I invisible, like a ghost?
你可以那么说。
You could say that.
但是你能看见我。
But you can see me.
你好像忽视一些事情,无意冒犯。
You're a little hard to miss, no offense.
终身监禁。
Prison for life.
为什么?
For what?
这是个很长的故事。
It's a long story.
我知道了。
I see.
不,你并不知道。我是无辜的。
No, you don't. I'm-I'm innocent.
你是医生?
You a doctor?
呃,是的,我是一个外科医生。
Uh, yeah, I'm an orthopedic surgeon.
什么,就像整骨专家?
What, like a bone guy?
恩,对不起,我刚刚想起来,
Um, excuse me, I just remembered,
有些事情,需要引起我的关注。
there's something I need to attend to.
我怎么知道在哪找你?
how will I know where to find you?
呃,你会知道的。
Uh, you'll know.
[清理咽喉]
[clears throat]
她很好。
She's fine.
你的女儿,你正在找寻找的,对不?
Your daughter, that's who you're looking for, right?
是的,我们发生一场意外事故。
Yeah, we were in an accident.
我知道。我知道。她很好。
I know. I know. She's okay.
-你见过 费力西亚 了? -是的,我是医生。
- You've seen Felicia? - Yeah, I'm a doctor.
我检查过她,所以...
I examined her, so...
哦,请你拿我给她好吗?
Oh, will you please take me to her, please?
是的,和我一起来。
Yeah, come with me.
她很可爱。
She's a cutie.
谢谢。
Thanks.
她差点就不是我的,你知道吗。
She almost didn't happen, you know.
我还是单身,所以我不是名单的首选。
I'm single, so I'm not exactly high on the list.
但是我六年来每天都在祈祷。
But I called every day for six years.
然后当我在代理处第一次看见她时,
And then when I saw her at the agency for the first time,
她是我的,你知道?
she's mine, you know?
她是被遗弃的?
She's adopted?
是的。
Yeah.
不,不,不, 哈姆扎医生,拜托。
No, no, no. Dr. Hamza, please.
请让宝贝好好休息。
Let the baby have her rest.
只是...那很好, 你能...你能稍后再见她。
Just... that's okay, you can... you can see her later.
而且你必须...
And you'll have to...
发生什么事了?
What's going on?
呃,我不知道,但是让我来瞧瞧。
Uh, I don't know, but let me look after it.
萨希尔:-我仅仅需要做... 维姬:-不,你不会...
Shahir: - I just need to do... Vicki: - No, you can't...
维姬?萨希尔?发生,呃,发生什么事?
Vicki? Shahir? What, uh, what's going on?
他为好运想摸宝贝的头。
He wants to rub the baby's head for luck.
好吧,我马上要进行这次发表,查理。
Okay, I'm gonna blow this presentation, Charlie.
好的,萨希尔,她是不一只幸运兔子,好吗?
Okay, Shahir, she's not a rabbit's foot, okay?
内奥米:嗨,宝贝。
Naomi: Hey, baby.
另外第一条规则是,你不来打扰这个快乐宝贝。
And the first rule is, you do not disturb a happy baby.
不知道 费力西亚 会怎么样 如果我...
What's gonna happen to Felicia if I...
她会重回领养系统。
She's gonna go into the system.
什么?
What?
恩,如果,呃,如果她母亲发生意外的话。
Um, if, uh, something were to happen to her mother.
哦。除非连适当的家庭成员也没的话,是的。
Oh. Unless there's a suitable family member, yeah.
[声音打破]但的确一个都没。
[voice breaking] But there isn't one.
收养流程的是最坏的结果。
Foster care gets a bad rap.
我也不知道。我也是领养的。
I don't know about that. I was in it.
好吧,你的结果还挺好的。
Well, you turned out okay.
他仍有一些工作要做。
He still has some work to do.
[宝贝嘟囔]
[baby coos]
以我的经历,当你开始决定
In my books, you stepped up to the plate
养育一个孩子,无论是否亲生,
to raise a kid, biological parent or not,
你都是一个英雄。
you're a hero.
内奥米:妈咪哪里都不去。
Naomi: Mommy's not going anywhere.
嗨。[以鼻吸气]
Hey. [sniffs]
我哪儿都不会去,嗯哼?
I'm not going anywhere, hmm?
妈咪哪里都不去。
Mommy's not going anywhere.
好的,萨希尔,为什么不让我们的宝贝好好睡一觉?
Okay, Shahir, why don't we let the baby sleep?
如果你需要任何帮助,我随时待命。
If you need anything, I'm available on my cell any time.
我知道。
I know.
你可能不是这个宝贝的父亲,
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表