剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
[sighs]
[监视器稳定地哔哔声]
[monitor beeping steadily]
好了。好点了。
There we go. That's better.
需要我检查他的运动反应吗?
Should I check his motor response?
不用了。
Nope.
我已经花费足够的时间来知道。
I've spent enough time around one to know.
他现在进入昏迷了。
He's in a coma.
100% 不是伊波拉病毒。让我们喝一杯。
100% ebola free. Let's go get drunk.
你应该把这句话贴到车保险杠上。
You should put that on a bumper sticker.
有什么问题吗?
Is something wrong?
好吧,你知道,回归首日,病人还在昏迷中。
Well, you know, first day back, patient's in a coma.
"ushe" 综合征.
The "ushe."
是的,我明白了。
Yeah, I get it.
我是我久违了的非加班之夜。
This is my first night off in forever.
我能请你喝一杯吗?
Can I buy you a drink?
-我很愿意。 -但是...
- I'd love it. - But...
但是查理正在准备晚餐,而我等不及要看我的宝贝了。
But Charlie's making dinner, and I am dying to see my kid.
-下次吧? -当然。
- Rain check? - Of course.
-我很想你。 -我也很想你。
- I missed you. - I missed you, too.
你回来真是太好了。
It's good to have you back.
很高兴能回来。
It's good to be back.
♪ 我早上起来 ♪
♪ I got out of bed today ♪
♪ 我向神发誓我不能看见我的脸庞 ♪
♪ swear to god I couldn't see my face ♪
♪ 我早上起来 ♪
♪ I got out of bed today ♪
♪ 盯着一个鬼魂 ♪
♪ staring at a ghost ♪
♪ 被遗忘而飘离 ♪
♪ who forgot to float away ♪
♪ 没有太多话可以说 ♪
♪ didn't have all that much to say ♪
♪ 甚至没告诉我他的名字 ♪
♪ wouldn't even tell me his own name ♪
♪ 我的身躯去往哪里 ♪
♪ and where'd my body go ♪
♪ 哪里,喔 我的身躯去往哪里 ?♪
♪ where, oh where'd my body go? ♪
♪ 非洲或墨西哥? ♪
♪ Africa or Mexico? ♪
♪ 哪里,喔 我的身躯去往哪里? ♪
♪ where, oh where'd my body go? ♪
♪ 我的身躯去往哪里? ♪
♪ where'd my body go? ♪
♪ 喔,你看见我的鬼魂了吗 ♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost ♪
♪ 看见我的鬼魂吗,看见到我的鬼魂吗? ♪
♪ seen my ghost, seen my ghost? ♪
♪ 喔,你看见我的鬼魂吗?♪ ♪ 正在那里注视着我? ♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost? ♪ ♪ staring at the ground? ♪
♪ 喔,你看见我的鬼魂了吗 ♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost ♪
♪ 看见我的鬼魂吗,看见到我的鬼魂吗? ♪
♪ seen my ghost, seen my ghost? ♪
♪ 喔,你看见我的鬼魂了吗?♪ ♪ 正在那里注视着我? ♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost? ♪ ♪ staring at the ground? ♪
哦, 欢迎,里德医生。欢迎回来。
Oh, huan ying, Dr. Reid. Welcome back.
♪ 把魔鬼从我脑中除去 ♪
♪ cut the demons out of my head ♪
♪ 你不能扼杀那些 ♪ ♪ 那些已经死去的 ♪
♪ you can't kill something ♪ ♪ that's already dead ♪
♪ 只要离我灵魂而去 ♪
♪ just leave my soul alone ♪
♪ 我不需要手术 ♪
♪ I don't need no surgery ♪
♪ 把那些刀子从我身边拿开 ♪
♪ take those knives away from me ♪
今天工作辛苦了,米勒医生。
Great work today, Dr. Miller.
你,也是。
You, too.
嗨。
Hey.
♪ 鬼魂仅仅需要一个归宿 ♪
♪ the ghost just needs a home ♪
我也想念他。
I miss him, too.
如果你有任何想谈的...
If you ever want to talk...
你从没想过把你的头发改个造型?
You ever think about doing something different with your hair?
晚安, 扎克 。
Good night, Zach.
♪ 喔,你看见我的鬼魂了吗 ♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost ♪
♪ 看见我的鬼魂了吗,看见我的鬼魂了吗?♪
♪ seen my ghost, seen my ghost? ♪
♪ 喔,你看见到我的鬼魂了吗?♪ ♪ 在那里注视着?♪
♪ oh, have you seen my ghost? ♪ ♪ staring at the ground? ♪
-嗨。 -嗨。
- Hey. - Hey.
拜托告诉我他还醒着。
Please tell me that he's still awake.
不,他睡得很熟。
No, he's fast asleep.
哦。
Oh.
你好啊,我的美丽。
Hello to you, too, beautiful.
[笑]
[laughs]
但是这里有好消息也有坏消息。
But there is some good news to go with the bad.
-真的吗? -是的。
- Really? - Yeah.
萨希尔的资助审核通过了。
Shahir's funding came through.
我猜我正在进入一场脑力游戏。
I guess I'm getting into the brain game.
太棒了。干杯。
That's great. Cheers.
嗯-哼。
Mm-hmm.
你知道吗,我想我不曾有过如此快乐的家庭。
You know, I don't think I've ever been so happy to be home.
这也是为什么我...
Which is why I...
我今天做了一些决定。
I kind of decided something today.
好吧。
Okay.
恩...
Um...
我-我不想做亲子鉴定了。
I-I don't want to do the paternity test.
什么?
What?
我不在乎他是不是我的,只要他是你的。
I don't care if he's mine so long as he's yours.
我们的。
Ours.
如果他是你的,他就是我们的。
If he's yours, he's ours.
如果它是一只袋鼠,我也会养育他。
If it was a kangaroo, I'd raise him.
查理,你应该被知晓。
Charlie, you deserve to know.
嗯,如果我不在乎呢。
Mm, not if I don't care.
[深深地吸气]
[inhales deeply]
而且我认为你所爱的人应该不在乎它。
And I think you deserve someone who doesn't care.
卢克也是。
So does Luke.
你知道我有多么爱你吗?
Do you have any idea how much I love you?
[笑]
[laughs]
[宝贝叫喊的]
[baby crying]
-等等。 -什么?
- Wait. - What?
-听见没。 -没,什么?
- Listen. - No. What?
他醒了。我要去检查一下他。
He's awake. I'm just gonna go check on him.
不,不,不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
我一整天都没见到他了。
I haven't seen him all day.
不,甜心,你就在这里,你不能出来。好吗?
No, sweetheart, you go in there, you're not coming out. Okay?
你可以再过一小会去看他,
You can go see him in a little bit,
但是我们必须
but we kind of have
完成一些今早尚未完成的事情
some unfinished business from this morning
-那个我迫切的事情。 - [笑]
- that I'd like to attend to. - [laughs]
我去照料他,你留在这里。
I'll go look after him, and you stay here.
等我回来... 确保一♥丝♥不♥挂♥。
When I get back... be naked.
长官,是的,长官。
Sir, yes, sir.
[宝贝嘟囔]
[baby coos]
嗨!
Hey!
你在干什么呢?
What are you doing up?
你在干什么?嗨。
What are you doing up? Hey.
我真的需要你去睡觉,就,现在。
I really need you to go to sleep, like, right now.
查理。
Charlie.
那个体♥检♥医生
The medical examiner who
- 对我做了伪证。 - 你在我家做什么鬼?
- testified against me. - What the hell are you doing in my house?
他在誓约下说了谎。
He lied under oath.
- 你不能在这里。 - 控告案件现在休庭了
- You can't be here. - The prosecution's case rested
这也完全靠着 德威尔 的帮助。
almost entirely in Dwyer's favor.
嗨!
Hey!
这不是工作的方式,好吗?
This isn't the way this works, okay?
-你了解骨头。 -帮助我证明 德威尔 在说谎。
- You know bones. - Help me prove that Dwyer lied.
拜托。你是我最后的机会。
Please. You're my last chance.
查理?
Charlie?
嗨,一切都好吗?
Hey, everything okay?
是的。
Yeah.
-我的小伙计在这里。 -是的。
- There's my little guy. - Yeah.
[宝贝嘟囔]
[baby coos]
嗨。
Hi.
是的,你想到妈咪这儿来?
Yeah, you want to come to mommy?
是的。
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表