剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
"拯救希望" 上季回顾...
Previously on "Saving Hope"...
我感觉就像巡游的花车。
I feel like a parade float.
美丽的巡游花车。
A beautiful parade float.
我们都想知道谁是那个爸爸。
We're all wondering who's the daddy.
好吧,她是对的。
Well, she is right.
比较安全的做法是等宝贝出生之后
It is safer to wait until after the baby's born
再做亲子鉴定,所以...
to do a paternity test, so...
这才是正确的做法。
It's the right thing to do.
最后一下。
One last push.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
有想好名字了吗?
Thought of any names yet?
卢克。
Luke.
所以一枚炮弹失控。
And a mortar went astray.
我们希望它不会被引爆
We hope it doesn't detonate
在你们把它弄出他的体内 之前。
before you guys can get it out of him.
-我马上回来。 -谢啦。
- I'll be right back. - Thank you.
-你没想要等他回来,是吗? -是的
- You're not gonna wait, are you? - No.
乔尔。
Joel.
我爱你,查理。
I love you, Charlie.
我也爱你。
I love you.
怎么了?
What?
♪ 哦,我该对我这份爱怎么做? ♪
♪ oh, what do I do with this love of mine? ♪
[叹息]
[sighs]
♪ 我是否打破了所有的规则 ♪ ♪ 还是触碰了底线? ♪
♪ do I break all the rules ♪ ♪ or draw back to the line? ♪
嗨。
Hey.
你醒多久了?
How long you been awake?
我也不清楚。有一会儿了。
I don't know. A while.
查理?
Charlie?
我的心情无法平静。
My heart's going a mile a minute.
这很正常,只是紧张而已。
It's okay, just nerves.
好吧。
Right.
你得了首日恐惧症。
You've got opening-day jitters.
你知道吗,曾有某人告诉我过
You know, someone once told me that there's
一个很好的方法来去除它。
a really great way to get rid of that.
嗯 - 哼。
Mm - hmm.
那就是做♥爱♥。
And that is sex.
[笑] 你怎么如此饥渴。
[laughing] You are so full of it.
不,不,不,真的。
No, no, no, it's true.
-真的,是真的。 -真的吗?
- It's true. It's true. - Really?
-是的,它是一个有科学依据的事实。
- Yes, it's a scientifically proven fact.
-有科学依据的事实? -嗯-哼。
- Scientifically proven fact? - Mm-hmm.
你只需要施一点魔咒 。
You just need a little mojo.
嗯。哦,是吗? 我会给你一点魔咒 的。
Hmm. Oh, yeah? I'll give you a little mojo.
-哦! -是的。
- Oh! - Yes.
哦,我的。
Oh, my.
-哦。 -早安,医生。
- Oh. - Good morning, doctor.
[笑]
[laughs]
[叹息]
[sighs]
♪ 请你远离我 ♪
♪ and run away with me ♪
- [宝贝哭] -嗯。
- [baby crying] - Mm.
♪ 我是痴人做梦吗? ♪
♪ am I dreaming too much? ♪
-好吧, -我整个上午都要临床讲义,
- Okay, - I'm in clinic all morning,
但是我随时待命。
but I'm available on my cell any time.
-知道了。 -好了?
- Got it. - Okay?
嗨。不要忘记在电冰箱上留下我们的电♥话♥。
Hey. Don't forget to leave our numbers on the fridge.
你准备的怎样了,亚历克斯?
How you doing in there, Alex?
我不知道这身装束是否适合工作。
I don't know if this outfit works.
恩,很好,道恩将会有繁忙的一天如果你迟到的话。
Um, well, Dawn's gonna have a field day if you're late.
是的,她会的。
Yes, she will.
[宝贝嘟囔]
[baby coos]
好了,你觉得怎么样?
Okay, what do you think?
你看起来像百万土豪。
You look like a million bucks.
亚历克斯,我们该走了。
Alex, we got to go.
我知道,我知道,我知道。
I know, I know, I know.
你看起来很漂亮,里德医生。
You look gorgeous, Dr. Reid.
谢谢你。 再亲一下,恩?
Thank you. Just one more snuggle, huh?
到妈咪这来。
Come to mommy.
我知道,我知道,你生妈妈气了,
I know, I know, you're mad at mommy,
但是我太爱你了,而且我已 经开始想你了,
but I love you so much, and I'm gonna miss you,
但是我也喜欢作为一个医生,对不?
but I also love being a doctor, right?
如果你有任何麻烦把他放到地上...
If you have any trouble getting him to go down...
试试播放 70年代 动力民谣。
Try a '70s power ballad.
"爱伤害",拿撒勒乐队的,就像魔法一样有用
"Love hurts", Nazareth, works like a charm.
我爱你,爱你,爱你,爱你。
I love you, love you, love, love you.
-爹地。 -亚历克斯。
- Daddy. - Alex.
-爹地。 - 爹-爹。
- Daddy. - Da-da.
爹-爹。那是 爹-爹 。
Da-da. That's da-da.
好了。
Okay.
我来了。我来了。
I'm coming. I'm coming.
挥手再见。
Wave goodbye.
[喘气]
[gasps]
再见,宝贝。
Bye, baby.
- [嘟囔] - [笑]
- [coos] - [laughs]
- [叹息] -好。
- [sighs] - Okay.
回归首日,慢而稳,对吧?
First day back, slow and steady, right?
是的。慢而稳。
Right. Slow and steady.
[急救鸣笛声]
[siren wails]
扎克!
Zach!
[女人呻♥吟♥]
[woman moans]
亚历克斯。你回来了。
Alex. You're back.
哇。什么情况?
Whoa. What do we got?
32岁女性,胸部穿透伤
32-year-old female, penetrating chest wound
一场车祸造成的钝伤。
with blunt trauma from a car crash.
你在车祸现场发现的她?
You find her on scene?
我们一起到的医院。
We arrived at the same time.
我的宝贝,她在哪儿?
My baby, where is she?
你的宝贝很安全。我们正照看她。
Your baby's safe. We're watching her.
预备,一,二,三...
On three. One, two, three...
我不能呼吸了。我不能。
I can't breathe. I can't.
亚历克斯:- 玛姬。 -嗨。
Alex: - Maggs. - Hi.
-你能检查她的呼吸道吗? -好的,马上。
- Can you check her airway? - Yeah, on it.
气管位移。血压急剧下降。
Tracheal shift. BP's in a nose dive.
张力性气胸。
Tension pneumo.
[哭喊]我的宝贝!
[crying] My baby!
给我100微克芬太尼。
Let's get 100 micrograms of fentanyl.
给我一个 16号♥ 针管。
Give me a 16 gauge.
给我找条锁骨中部基线,马上。
Find the mid-clavicular line for me, please.
16号♥针管在哪里。
Let's get that 16 gauge.
加油,加油,加油。
Come on, come on, come on.
-准备好了? -是的。
- Ready? - Yeah.
[喘气] 啊 , 啊, 啊。
[gasps] Aah, aah, aah.
好了,内奥米,试着给我一个深呼吸,好吗。
Okay, Naomi, try to take a nice, deep breath for me, please.
[哭喊]
[crying]
她是我的所有。
I'm all she has.
我知道。
I know.
好了,让我们拿个胸腔管给她。
Okay, let's get her a chest tube.
她说宝贝是想像的还是真实的?
Is this baby she speaks of imaginary or real?
真实的。很真实。她和查理在一起。
Real. Very real. She's with Charlie.
内奥米,我答应你, 我会陪在你身边,好吗?
Naomi, I promise you, I'll stay with you, okay?
我需要你闭上你的眼睛。
I need you to close your eyes.
术刀。是的。
Scalpel. Yeah.
那个胸腔管给我。
Get that chest tube.
[啊啊声,持续哭喊]
[grunts, continues crying]
好了。
Okay.
扎克:好了,谢谢你。
Zach: Okay, thank you.
不,我一只手没法做。
No, I can't open her up with one hand.
玛姬:让我来吧。
Maggie: Let me do it.
你会没事的,好吗?
You're gonna be okay, all right?
[哭喊持续]
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表