剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
♬
♬
爱德华·巴雷特?我是威廉斯医生。
Edward Barrett? I'm Dr. Williams.
是的,艾迪。
Yeah. Eddie.
恩,你来这让我可以走了?
Um, you're here to let me go?
还不行。
Not just yet.
为什么你不告诉我发生什么?
Why don't you tell me what happened?
呃,我-我已经和护士谈过这个了。
Uh, I-I already talked to a nurse about this.
是的,好的,好吧。
Yeah. Okay, fine.
恩,一群小孩为了抢我的表攻击了我。
Um, a bunch of kids rolled me for my watch.
你报♥警♥了吗?
Did you call the police?
你知道么,我不想因为这个烦扰他们。
You know what, I'm not gonna bother them with this.
你被袭击了。
You were assaulted.
呃,这是个误解, 现在我搞清楚了。
Uh, it was a misunderstanding, and now I understand.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
相当恐怖的小孩,哼!?
Pretty scary kids, huh?
你不需要有任何担心。
It's nothing you have to worry about.
我能处理的,所以...
I can handle it, so...
请坐下。
Please sit down.
我需要检查一下。
I need to take a look.
是的,好的。
Yeah. Fine.
你,呃,或许也需要检查一下这个。
You're, uh, probably also gonna want to take a look at this.
我不知道你是否...
I don't know if you...
是的。
Yeah.
[急救警笛声]
[siren wailing]
有人传呼了整形科?
Someone page plastics?
是的, 金尼医生,正是我。
Yeah, Dr. Kinney, that was me.
所以,威廉斯医生,什么情况?
So, Dr. Williams, what do we have?
关于伤人事件医院政策是什么?
What exactly is hospital policy on reporting assaults?
哦,我不清楚,这取决于具体情况。
Oh, I don't know. It depends on the situation.
而那到底是什么个情况。
And that's a hell of a situation.
是的,我不是很相信他的故事
Yeah, I'm not really buying his story
他所说发生的事情。
about what happened, either.
哦,这个耳朵。
Oh, this ear.
软骨粉碎,血管破坏。
Cartilage is crushed, vessels are destroyed.
他说他被一群小孩抢劫了。
He said he was mugged by a bunch of kids.
抢了他的耳朵。
For his ear.
很正确。
Exactly.
我想这也许是因为债务。
I'm thinking it's some kind of unpaid debt.
毒品,我不知道。
Drugs, I don't know.
也许是赌博。
Maybe gambling.
- 你看了太多黑帮电影。 - 也许。
- You've been watching too many mafia movies. - Maybe.
他只是希望我们给他缝上
He wants us to just stitch him up
- 然后送他回家。 - 那是不可能的。
- and let him get back out there. - That's not gonna happen.
对的,我来报♥警♥。
Right. I'll call the cops.
第一要事,这伙计需要一个耳朵。
First things first, this guy needs an ear.
我不认为它是可抢救的。
I didn't think it was salvageable.
它... 它不是,虽然它已废了。
It's... it's not. This is garbage.
但是我还有 B计划 .
But I have a plan "B."
- 他在哪里? - 四号♥床.
- Where's he parked? - Bed 4.
威廉斯,这将成为最有趣的手术
Williams, this is gonna be the most interesting surgery
你曾未做过,我担♥保♥。
you have ever done, guaranteed.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
唐娜:巴雷特先生,你还好吗?
Dana: Mr. Barrett, how you doing?
[监测仪哔哔声]
[monitor beeping]
这个家伙跑到下水道去干什么?
What's this guy doing in the sewer?
城市工作人员可不会穿成这样。
City workers don't dress like that.
我的想法不是你能想的。
My thoughts are not your thoughts.
我不清楚, 探索?
I don't know. Exploring?
很正确。
That's right.
你知道那些家伙吗,呃,发布那些
You know those guys who, uh, post pictures
遗弃房♥屋建筑物和工地的照片。
of abandoned buildings and construction sites.
我想他们自称为,恩...
I think they call themselves, um...
- 城市探险家.... - 城市探险家。
- Urban explorers.... - Urban explorers.
好吧,如何防止我们孩子做这些?
Well, how do we keep our kid from doing that?
- 那是我想要知道的。 - 哦,
- That's what I want to know. - Oh,
只要不阻止他想成为的人。
just don't stop him from being who he is.
那样的话会更危险。
That'll be way more dangerous.
恩,那些脚趾仍然十指健全,
Hmm, those toes are still profused,
那是一件好事。
and that is a good thing.
这些日子这些人都和什么在打交道?
What's with people these days?
这个跌宕起伏的故事究竟发生了什么?
Whatever happened to a good, old-fashioned roller coaster?
那正是其开始的源头。
That's where it starts.
然后你会想越要越多。
Then you'll want more and more.
你知道的下件事情, 就是你继续向上攀登20层
Next thing you know, you're climbing up 20 stories
只是为了感受那份刺♥激♥。
just to feel that same rush.
我不知道,死亡之愿?
I don't know. Death wish?
恰恰相反。
Just the opposite.
我做它是为了感受生命。
I do it to feel alive.
好的,我想我已完成清创处理。
Okay. I think I'm done with the debridement.
让我们先清洗一下。
Let's scrub up.
好的,伙计们,我们还有45分钟来挽救这条腿部。
Okay, guys, we've got 45 minutes to save this leg.
所以让我们赶紧。[叹息]赶紧。
So let's go. [sighs] Let's go.
道恩:你不用担心,我们会确保成功的。
Dawn: Don't you worry. We'll make sure that that happens.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
早安,伯克利先生。
Good morning, Mr. Berkley.
早安,很高兴再次见到你。
Good morning. Lovely to see you again.
我喜欢小苍兰,你还记得。
I love Freesia. You remembered.
好吧,只为博佳人一笑。
Well, anything to see that smile.
[吃吃的笑声]
[chuckles]
抱歉。
Excuse me.
她的律师不确定他们能信赖董事会。
Her lawyers aren't sure that they can trust the board.
好的,好吧, 如果资金没了,
Okay, well, if that money falls through,
项目也就没了。
then so does the project.
所以让我们确保这不会发生。
So let's make sure that doesn't happen.
道恩。
Dawn.
我们是, 呃...
Are we, uh...
我们是否需要谈谈,我们没事了吗?
do we need to talk, or are we all good?
为什么不呢?
Why wouldn't we be?
女士优先,贝尔医生。
Then after you, Dr. Bell.
嗨。
Hi.
我要失去这个孩子了吗?
Am I gonna lose this baby?
你没有发生流产。
You're not having a miscarriage.
看见没,孩子看起来非常高兴。
See, baby looks perfectly happy.
小骑兵。
Little trooper.
[呻♥吟♥]
[groans]
这太疼了。
It hurts so much.
你就一个人来这吗,安妮·玛莉?
Are you here on your own, Anne Marie?
是的,马可还在尼泊尔。
Yes. Marco's in Nepal.
- 他是孩子的父亲? - 想知道是谁造成的?
- He's the baby's father? - And want to know the kicker?
这是我的错,我派遣他到那里。
It's my fault. I sent him there.
安妮·玛莉是部队的一名将军。
Anne Marie is a General in the forces.
我丈夫是上校, 但是灾难响应小队
My husband's a Captain, but the disaster response team
在地震之后被部署...
deployed after the earthquake...
好的,你在卵巢上有一个肿块,
Okay, you have a mass on your ovary,
而它对输尿管造成了压♥迫♥。
and it's putting pressure on the ureter.
我知道了你为什么这么疼痛。
I can see why you're in so much pain.
你可以坐起来了。
You can sit up.
告诉我你有办法来解决
Tell me there's something you can do.
我会给你一些止疼药
I'm gonna give you something to manage the pain,
然后期待我们神奇宝贝。
and look forward to meeting that wonderful baby.
肿块没什么好担心的。
Mass is nothing to worry about.
它们... 它们通常是良性的。
They're... they're usually benign.
在我们移除它之后 我们能测试它是否为恶性肿瘤 。
We can test for malignancy after we remove it.
你是在说这可能是癌症吗?
Are you saying this could be cancer?
很可能不是。
Very unlikely.
肿块并没有显示出不良症状。
The mass shows no worrisome features.
我们在妊娠期间经常会遇到。
We see them all the time during pregnancy.
所以让我们把它取出来就好。
So let's just take it out.
我们会在分娩后六个星期左右进行移除。
We're gonna remove it about six weeks after delivery.
我们不能现在就知道它是否是癌症吗?核磁共振有用吗?
Can't we find out if it's cancer now? What about an MRI?
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表