剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
" 拯救希望 " 上季回顾 ...
Previously on "Saving Hope"...
- 再给他一次机会。- 他和我分手了。
- Give him another chance.- He left me.
男人:所以正确的说他是在梦游。
Man: So he's literally just-acting out his dreams.
先生,你不能呆在这里。
Sir, you can't be in here.
让我带你回你的...
Let's get you back to your...
-我来了,我来了,我来了。- 道恩:玛姬,你跟我来。
- I got it. I got it. I got it.- Dawn: Maggie, you're with me.
我们要做左侧开胸术并找到出血点。
We're gonna do a left-thoracotomy and find the bleed.
- 查理,我要开始手术了,快让开。- 玛姬:让我来,查理,让我来。
- Charlie, I got to cut her. Move.- Maggie:I've got it, Charlie. I've got it.
查理?
Charlie?
-肾上腺素,碳酸氢盐。- 各一个单位?
- Push epi, push bicarb.- One amp each.
再来点。好了,让开。我要开胸了。
Push more. Okay, get off. I'm gonna open her chest.
我死了吗?
Am I dead?
- ♪ 我们大声呼喊 ♪ - 没有.
- ♪ We are shouting ♪ - No.
- ♪ 我们低声细语 ♪ - 我已经没心跳了。
- ♪ We are whispering ♪ - I don't have a heartbeat.
- ♪ 我们给予所有 ♪ - 你会挺过来的。
- ♪ We give it all ♪ - You're gonna make it.
我心脏已经停止跳动了。
My heart isn't beating.
会好的。
It will.
你只要挺住,好吗?
You just need to hold on, okay?
好了,查理,我要你闭嘴好让我专心救人。
Okay, Charlie, I need you to shut up so that I can work.
手术刀。
Surgical scissors.
一旦我切开了,就吸引。并塞点纱布进去止血。
Once I'm in, suction. Throw in some sponges.
然后撑开切口露出心脏,找到出血点。
And expose the heart and find the bleed.
好了,我好了。扩张器。
Okay, I'm in. Rib spreader.
- ♪ 没人知道我们是谁 ♪ - 我心脏是不是受损了?
- ♪ No one knows who we are ♪ - Is there a hole in my heart?
帮我吸掉那些凝血块,好吗。- ♪ 噢噢 ♪
Suction those clots for me, please. - ♪ Ohh ♪
插管看起来很好。
Selective intubation looks good.
左肺有被伤到。
Left lung is deflated.
-我觉得我就要死了。- 不,不,你不会,道恩会救活你。
- I feel like I'm gonna die. - No. No, you're not. Dawn is fixing you.
不要离开我,好吗?
You stay with me, okay?
有脉搏了。
I got a pulse.
白色通告。白色通告。
Code white. Code white.
-四楼传呼室。- 护士。
- Fourth floor call room.- Nurse.
-什么白色通告?- 有人刺伤了亚历克斯。
- What's code white? - Somebody stabbed Alex.
♪ 我们奋勇向前 ♪
♪ We have pushed on ♪
好的,玛姬,我需要你把肺给挡住。
Okay, Maggie, I need you to hold back the lung.
吸引。
Suction.
- ♪ 我们能勇敢面对 ♪ - 眼疾手快。
- ♪ We can look on ♪ - Quick and dirty.
开始! - ♪ 或又回首往日 ♪
Shoot! - ♪ Or looking back the way we came ♪
我觉得很奇怪。
I feel strange.
我知道。
I know.
- 但是我就在这儿。- 查理,我需要你保持安静。
- But I'm right here. - Charlie, I need you to be quiet.
玛姬,每次她呼吸,肺脏就妨碍我了。
Maggie, every time she breathes,that lung is in the way.
我正在努力。
I'm trying.
鲍曼,我需要你降低她的呼吸速率。
Baumann, I need you to lower her respiratory rate.
我需要马上恢复血压。
I need B.P.on the minute.
我感觉就像有某个地方需要我。
I feel like there's somewhere else I need to be.
亚历克斯!
Alex!
- ♪ 没人给我们标准 ♪ - [闹钟响起]
- ♪ No one gave us the mark ♪ - [alarm beeping]
-不要忘记皮纳塔(糖果彩罐)了。- 我不会忘的。
- Don't forget the pinata. - I won't.
- 美好的一天,里德女士。- 是,是的。
- Beautiful day, Ms. Reid. - Yeah, it is.
嗨,我的甜心 皮克尔!
Hey, sweet pickle!
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, mom.
生日快乐。你睡着了吗。
Happy Birthday. You slept in.
我为你安排好了一整天的计划。
Have I got a day planned for you.
我想我找到出血点了。在右心室。
I think I've found it. Right ventricle.
- 我什么也看不到。- 那里都是血。
- I can't see anything. - It's a sea of blood in here.
- 鲍曼,我需要更多的剂量。- 尽我最快速度。
- Baumann, I need more volume. - I'm getting it as fast as I can.
- 嗨,需要帮忙吗?- 是的,把手洗干净了。查理,快出去!
- Hey, you need hands? - Yes. Scrub up. Charlie, get out!
- 他们抓住刺伤她的那个家伙了吗? - 是的,是乔尔的梦游患者。
- Did they catch the guy who stabbed her? - Yeah. Joel's sleepwalker.
乔尔的什么?
Joel's what?
乔尔的患者。
Joel's patient.
我摸到了。
I got it.
嗨,查理,她还好吧?
Hey, Charlie, is she okay?
嗨,查理!
Hey, Charlie!
嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨,嗨!
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
加油。
Come on.
好的,有血压了。
Okay, we've got blood pressure.
80/50.
80/50.
太好了,亚历克斯。
Congratulations, Alex.
血氧饱和度正在上升。
Sats are coming up.
我很想鼓掌,但是肺脏还在我手里呢。
I'd clap, but I have a lung in my hand.
好的,还没到庆祝的时候。
Okay, don't celebrate yet.
- 你需要我站哪儿? - 那里。
- Where do you want me? - Over there.
亚历克斯在她右心室有个伤口。
Alex has a hole in her right ventricle.
我用手指堵住了那个伤口,但是我需要缝合它。
My finger is in that hole,but I need to stitch it.
- 所以,玛姬,你的手指... - 堵住那个伤口。是的。
- So, Maggie, your finger... - Goes in the heart hole. Yeah.
你来挡住肺,你来吸引。
You hold back the lung. You suction.
牵引器。
Retractor.
一...
One...
二。
Two.
玛姬,完美的力度。
Maggie, perfect pressure.
如果你把伤口弄大了,- 就没法缝合了。
You enlarge that hole, - it becomes too big to fix.
- 你听清我的话了没? - 是的。
- Do you hear me? - Yep.
三。
Three.
我好了。
I'm in.
- 血压太低了。- 低了!我知道!
- B.P. is low. - Low! I know!
她... 她暂时脱离危险了。
She's... she's hanging in there.
好的。
Okay.
4-0号♥ 普理灵 缝线。
4-0 pledgeted prolene.
加油。
Come on.
玛姬。
Maggie.
- 你哭了吗? - 不
- Are you crying? - No.
如果你动一下,她就没命了。
Because if you move, she dies.
看起来很像马尼拉的震撼 (拳王阿里世纪拳赛)。
Looks like the thrilla in manila.
是的。而我们要阻止它。
Yeah. We got to break this up.
我们来?
We do?
好吧,我小短,你小瘦。让我们阻止它。
Well, I'm short, you're skinny. Let's do this.
好。嗨。
Okay. Hey.
- 好了。- 小伙伴们,嗨!
- Okay. - Guys, hey!
-哇!查理,嗨!- 好了,好了。够了。
- Whoa! Charlie, hey! - All right, all right. That's enough.
结束,结束了。
Over, it's over.
贝尔医生。
Dr. Bell.
她稳定了。
She's stable.
我们找到出血点并缝合了。
We found the bleed, and I'm stitching it.
我们要检查是否还有其他受伤,然后我们会结束手术。
We're gonna look for any other injuries,and then we're gonna close her up.
- 她稳定了。- 暂时。
- She's stable. - For now.
怎么解释 "稳定"。
Define "stable."
乔尔,她大量失血,好吗?
Joel, she's lost a lot of blood, okay?
我会竭尽所能。
I'm doing the best that I can.
这就是全部了。
That's the full report.
哥斯拉,魔斯拉,你们要握抓,言和?
Godzilla, Mothra, you want to shake paws, call it even?
乔尔。
Joel.
现在很不是时候,扎克。
Not a good time, Zach.
我知道,但是我需要你现在就跟我来。
I know, but I need you to come with me now.
乔尔,不要靠近她。
Joel. Stay away from her.
这是不可能的。
It's not gonna happen.
魔斯拉 没有爪子,同志。
Mothra didn't have paws, man.
她是一只飞蛾。
She was a moth.
好了,首先我们要停下来,准备生日聚会的用品。
Okay, first we have to stop at the biway and get party supplies.
你们觉得应该准备些什么?
What do you think we should get?
- 气球。- 当然是气球,
- Balloons. - Definitely balloons,
然后我们还有薯片、沾酱、啤酒是给大人的
and we have chips, dips, beer for the grown-ups,
热狗、汉堡、饼干,
hot dogs, hamburgers, cake,
而最后是必不可少的,皮纳塔
and last but not least,Piñata。
你如何拼 "皮尼亚塔"?
How do you spell " Piñata"?
P-i-n-a-t-a。
P-i-n-a-t-a
- 那有没有 "y" - 没有 " y" 。
- What about the "y"? - There is no "y."
这是西语的 "n"
It's Spanish "n"
哦。
Oh.
我要去找爹地。
I'm gonna go get daddy.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表