剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
凯茜 ,让开,凯茜 ,让开。
Cassie, move. Cassie, move.
- 走开。 - 好了,4-0号♥铬缝线。
- Out. - Okay, 4-0 chromic suture.
回到原位,好吗。
Retract, please.
该死,在这我需要另外的助手!
Damn it, I need another set of hands in here!
我去传呼另外的住院实习生。
I'll page another resident.
不,等等。
No. Wait.
让我在先缝上几针,
Let me throw in a couple of sutures,
然后,呃,给我几分钟。
and then, uh, give me a minute.
他稳定了。
He's stabilizing.
请给我一条手巾,谢谢。
Give me a towel, please.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
- 他还好吗? - 他稳定了。
- Is he okay? - He's stable.
威廉斯医生,你在那干什么呢?
Dr. Williams, what happened in there?
我想我是在把一个黏连切断,
I thought I was cutting through an adhesion,
而那个胆汁管正好在它下面。
and the bile duct was underneath.
所以你可以缝合它。
So you fix it with a stitch.
- 我知道。 - 然后为什么你不那么做?
- I know. - Then why didn't you?
我-我只是不停听到他的声音...
I-I just kept hearing his voice...
“不能犯错误,不能有失误”...
"no missteps, no mistakes"...
而我-我想,“他战胜了癌症,而我却要杀了他。”
and I-I thought, "he beat cancer, and I'm gonna kill him."
所以你转而从他身边走开?
So you walk out on him instead?
我知道这在你的控制之下。
I knew that you had it under control.
这是你的错误,需要你来修复它。
It was your mistake. You needed to fix it.
我会在你身边一直看着你。
I was right there beside you the whole time.
我会支援你的。
I was supporting you.
不,那不是我所感受的!
No, that's not how it felt!
看,我-我知道我不应该关心
Look, I-I know that I shouldn't care
你是否对我的能力有任何信心,
whether or not you have any confidence in my abilities,
但是我是的因为真的感到害怕了。
but I do because I'm actually terrified.
这也是你为什么曾试图把手术让给德夫。
Which is why you tried to give the surgery to Dev.
凯茜,看着我。
Cassie, look at me.
看着我。
Look at me.
每个人第一次都会害怕。
Everybody's terrified the first time.
而且在那里... 发生在我们身上的那一幕。
And that in there... a version of it has happened to all of us.
但是放弃一个患者,放弃一个手术...
But giving up on a patient, giving up on a surgery...
这是没法辩解的。
It's inexcusable.
你需要面对现实。
You need to suck it up.
重拾你的烂尾 你如何开始就如何完成它。
Get your ass back in there and finish what you started.
嗨,肘关节手术怎样了?
Hey. How'd the elbow do?
呃,无论我用多少螺钉和夹板,
Uh, no matter how many plates or screws I put in,
关节都无法支撑。
the joint wouldn't hold.
-所以你不得不给他换新的。 - 是的。
- So you had to give him a new one. - Yeah.
我们能为安吉洛做的最好的事
The best thing we can do for Angelo
就是说服他找另外的工作。
is convince him to find another line of work.
很不幸,我认识一个家伙很像他。
Unfortunately, I know guys like him.
他们非常顽固。
They're very stubborn.
好吧,我们可以在几年之后再去看他
Well, we're gonna see him in another couple years
当他把新肘也弄坏的时候。
when he blows the new elbow out then.
是的,而他的上臂情况也会变糟,
Yeah, and his arm's so messed up,
他可能甚至都不能系他自己的鞋带。
he can't even tie his own shoes.
谢谢。
Thanks.
外科手术的地狱,医生。
Hell of a surgery, doc.
恩... 你看见了?
Um... you saw that?
城市最佳表演...
Best show in town...
直到我发现如何潜入枫叶队冰球赛 (多伦多冰球队)
Until I figure how to sneak into a leafs game.
哦,不要那么做,那是... 那是不值得。
Oh, don't do that. That's... that's not worth it.
彻底击败油人队(埃德蒙顿冰球队) 。
Beats rooting for the oilers.
我仍然不能忘怀那个1988 。
I still can't get over '88.
是的,正是那个时候他们交易了“最棒冰球手”,不是吗?
Right. That's when they traded "the great one," isn't it?
我那时才7岁。
I was 7 years old.
哭得像个婴儿。
Cried like a baby.
我第一次了解到生活是多么的不公平,
First time I realized how unfair life could be,
你可能会投入那么多时间到一件事物中
that you could invest so much time into something
而它却可能会消失的无影无踪
and it could all disappear
因为某个其他人的错误。
because of someone else's mistake.
是的。
Yeah.
好吧,我需要去见我的病人了,所以...
Well, I need to go see my patient, so...
陈尸房♥再见。
See you in the morgue.
术剪。
Scissors.
你的技术是如此精湛。
Your technique is exquisite.
贝尔医生告诉过你了
Did Dr. Bell tell you
我将作为奖项选举的评审员?
that I'm on the jury for the fellowship award?
她可能提到过。
She may have mentioned it.
你不一定要拍我的马屁,柯蒂斯医生。
You don't have to suck up to me, Dr. Curtis.
你的医疗记录说明自身的价值。
Your record speaks for itself.
恩,小脑上动脉
Hmm. The superior cerebellar artery
似乎是引起所以问题的原因。
seems to be the one causing all the fuss.
它正在附着于三叉神经。
It's adhering to the trigeminal nerve.
压♥迫♥一定引起了她的疼痛。
The compression must be causing her pain.
好的,我要准备一个海绵。
Okay, I'd like to prepare the sponge.
你是牛津城的班级的顶尖学生。
You were top of your class at Oxford.
你成为了国王学院的实习医生,
You interned at King's College,
你是否曾经还是(英国)圣乔治医院住院医生,
did your residency at St. George's,
还曾获得过皇家伯克希尔的年度学术奖金。
and a fellowship year at Royal Berkshire.
你对我记录还真的是熟记在心。
You've committed my record to memory.
我被过奖了。
I'm flattered.
不用谦虚,我有一个百科全书的记忆。
Don't be. I have an encyclopedic memory.
但是那有18个月的空白,柯蒂斯医生,
But there's a 18-month gap, Dr. Curtis,
你彻底消失于人迹。
where you completely fell off the grid.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
哈姆扎医生,恩...
Dr. Hamza, um...
这个手术如此复杂。
this surgery is so complex.
我-我真的觉得我需要集中精神
I-I really feel like I need to focus
如果我要全神贯注。
if I'm gonna absorb it all.
很好的借口。
Fair point.
好的,我要插入海绵
Okay, I'm gonna insert the sponge
在动脉和神经之间。
in between the artery and the nerve.
完美适合。
Perfect fit.
恩。
Hmm.
你在那有么一小点空闲吗?
Are you having a nice little moment there?
谁知道有个仿生肘进去会这么的痒?
Who knew having a bionic elbow would be so itchy?
我看哈利斯医生已经告诉了你坏消息。
I see Dr. Harris already told you the bad news.
是的。
Yeah.
他说就像是在那里玩七巧板,
Said it was like a jigsaw puzzle in there,
无法被修理。
couldn't be fixed.
你有得,你必有失。
You win some, you lose some.
你需要去找另外一份工作,安吉洛。
You need to find another job, Angelo.
否则,你将冒着损失你手臂的风险。
Otherwise, you risk losing the use of that arm.
你关心什么?
What do you care?
当我到这里的时候我看见你看我的样子。
I saw the way you looked at me when I came in here.
现在突然间我们就成朋友了
Now all of a sudden we're friends
就因为我和乔尔一起玩了几把扑克游戏?
because I played a couple hands of poker with your buddy Joel?
你知道,你的受到的所有不公,
You know, your whole hard-done-by,
工人阶级的那些事...
working-class thing...
抱歉?“那些事”?
Sorry? "Thing"?
- 那些算事吗? - 是的 ...
- It's a thing? - Yeah, w...
你是怎么想的,那些出身为贵族的人们
What do you think, that there's some inherent nobility
会去做工人阶级?
in being working class?
马♥克♥思♥就是这么说的。
Marx said so.
就是这样,我知道了。
There you go. I knew it.
你就喜欢试图证明你是如何的聪明,是吗?
You like trying to prove to me how smart you are, don't you?
我没做任何事情来向任何人证明,尤其是...
I got nothing to prove to anybody, especially a...
是什么?是什么?一个穿着白大褂的富屌♥?
A what? A what? A rich prick in a lab coat?
我父亲在阿尔哥玛钢铁工作了35 年
My father worked at Algoma Steel for 35 years
而在56岁死于肺癌,
and died of lung cancer at 56,
所以不告诉我有关男人工作的事情。
so don't tell me about the working man.
阿尔哥玛?
Algoma?
你来自于苏市(苏圣玛丽市) 。
You're from the soo.
我在那里长大,是的。
I grew up there, yeah.
我,也是。
Me too.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表