剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
埃利奥特湖市。
Elliot Lake.
嗯。
Mm.
我是我们家里第一个上大学的人。
I was the first one in my family to go to university.
我也一样。
Same here.
我爸爸和我兄弟在铸造厂工作。
My dad and my brother worked at the foundry.
我得到了人文学科学位。
I got a humanities degree.
他们为我付出了很多。
A lot of good that did me.
你认为会发什么 如果你做了其他工作,
What do you think is gonna happen if you do something else,
那些比他们更好的工作?
something more than they did?
你告诉我。
You tell me.
我要告诉你,你必须做出更好的决定...
I'm telling you, you have to do something more...
特别是 如果当你不这么做你将会失去手臂。
especially when it means losing that arm if you don't.
问题解决。
Problem solved.
好的。
All right.
我想要你结束缝合。
I want you to close.
好的。
Okay.
穿刺针。
Needle driver.
深呼一口气。
Take a breath.
好点没。
Better.
你能行的。
You've got this.
我们的病人还好吗?
How's our patient?
仍然在麻醉中。
Still out from the anesthetic.
很好,休息对她有好处。
Good. The rest will do her good.
我需要你帮忙看看怎么回应这个邮件。
I need help drafting a response to this e-mail.
“亲爱的沙希尔,我不知道昨晚发生了什么。”
"Dear Shahir, I don't understand what happened last night."
“给我电♥话♥” 。
"Call me."
好的。
Okay.
所以,怎样才算较温和的回复,
So, what's a gentler way of saying,
“我们彼此不会再见面了” 。
"we won't be seeing each other anymore."
“我对此万分抱歉”?
"I'm afraid for my life" ?
你不是在拿我开玩笑吧
Are you having me on?
不。
No.
嗯-哼?
Mm-hmm?
艾娃发生些问题。
Something is wrong with Ava.
从她术后清醒就开始了。
It started when she came out of sedation.
哈姆扎医生,我没法让它停止。
Dr. Hamza, I can't make it stop.
呃,我的心脏。
Unh. My heart.
你-你让它停下来了。
Y-you fixed it.
我-我只是给了它另外的事来做。
I-I just gave it something to do.
艾娃,看着我。
Ava, look at me.
用眼睛跟着光移♥动♥,好吗?
Follow this light with your eyes, okay?
艾娃,你有任何疼痛吗?
Ava, are you in any pain?
恩,几乎没有。
Um, barely.
哈姆扎医生,我发生了什么情况?
Dr. Hamza, what's happening to me?
瞳孔反应正常。
Pupil response is normal.
你有任何视觉问题吗,艾娃?
Do you have any vision problems, Ava?
晕眩感?协调能力有任何变化?
Dizziness? Any changes to your coordination?
恩...记忆损失?
Um... Memory loss?
疲劳感?
Fatigue?
不,什么都没,为什么?
No, nothing. Why?
三叉神经痛...
The trigeminal neuralgia...
我想它隐藏了一个基本症状,
I think it was masking an underlying condition,
而现在其他特征被表现出来。
and now other symptoms are surfacing.
什-什么症状?
W-what condition?
多发性硬化。
Multiple sclerosis.
我们会再多做一些测试。
We'll have to run some more tests.
即使那样,诊断多发性硬化也很困难。
Even then, diagnosing M.S. is difficult.
你看,这是一个排除诊断的过程,
You see, it's a diagnosis of exclusion,
这意味着我们必须首先排除其他所有的可能性。
which means we have to rule out everything else first.
但是...
But...
你们认为我得的就是这个病?
that's what you think I have?
是的。
Yes.
我想你应该从我这听到这些
I thought you should hear it from me
并了解我会通告到手术主管那里
and know that I will be informing the chief of surgery
对于我犯的错误。
of my mistake.
我会有任何怪异的副作用吗?
Am I gonna have any weird side effects?
你不会。
You shouldn't.
那么为什么这么愁闷?
Then why so glum?
我被摘除了胆囊,
I'm down a gallbladder,
而我的胆汁管... 不管怎样那里...
and my bile duct... whatever that does...
都会有一堆缝线。
has a couple stitches in it.
我活着,我仍旧无肿瘤复发。
I'm alive. I'm still cancer-free.
这是很棒的一天。
It's a great day.
在我下班前我会再给你做一次复查。
I'll check in on you again before I leave for the day.
那是很好的患者关照,威廉斯医生。
That's good patient care, Dr. Williams.
我很高兴你现在感觉良好?
I take it you're feeling better?
好吧,还是有些小疼,
Well, a little tender,
但是与之前相比,它犹如微风。
but compared to before, it's a breeze.
你知道吗,他们说胆结石疼痛
You know, they say gallstones
是最接近分娩的疼痛。
are the closest pain to childbirth.
我应该拿些花送给我老婆。
I should get my wife some flowers.
所以你有孩子?
So you have kids?
三个,都是女孩。
Three. All girls.
我生命的挚爱。
Loves of my life.
你似乎少了一根弦较之前
You seem less wired than before.
恩...
Um...
莱夫利先生,我亏你一个道歉。
Mr. Lively, I owe you an apology.
我曾希望在我儿子学会走路之前赶回家。
I was hoping to get home before my son took his first steps.
他没在你身边就学会了?
They happened without you?
听着,当我第一次被诊断得了癌症,
Listen, when I was first diagnosed with cancer,
我必须习惯接受它
I had to get used to the idea
我将要错过的每件事情...
that I was gonna miss everything...
生日、毕业、婚礼...
birthdays, graduations, weddings...
希望是按那个顺序。
Hopefully in that order.
那些里程碑...
Those milestones...
它们并不是某事的终结。
they're not the end of something.
它们仅仅是开始。
They're just the beginning.
你会见到的。
You'll see.
我的女儿们来了。
There are my girls.
拥抱温柔点。
Easy on the hugs.
他仍旧很疼。
He's still sore.
嗨,姑娘们,很高兴见到你们。
Hey, guys. Great to see you.
你忘记什么了吗,威廉斯医生?
Did you forget something, Dr. Williams?
我,呃... 我无意间听到...
I, uh... I couldn't help but overhear...
你儿子的事。
about your son.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
工作的代价,我猜。
Cost of doing the job, I guess.
我会克服它的... 我希望。
I'll get over it... I hope.
所以,你会参加今晚的典礼吗?
So, are you dragging yourself to this event?
- 是的。 - 是的,我-我们那里再见。
- Yeah. - Yeah, I-I'll see you there.
- 好的。 - 里德医生?
- Sure. - Dr. Reid?
是的?
Yeah?
它是无价的,
For what it's worth,
作为我医生的第一步有你在身边...
you were there for my first steps...
所以谢谢你。
So thank you.
哈罗?
Hello?
是的,很高兴听到你声音。
Yes. Nice to hear from you.
那是怎么... 那是怎么可能?
How is that... how is that possible?
嗨,刚刚完成我的申请。
Hey. Just handing in my application.
如果我不能赢得年度最佳母亲,
If I can't win mother of the year,
我最好能赢得年度最佳医生。
I might as well win fellow of the year.
玛姬?怎么了?
Maggs? What's up?
我没有拿到克里夫兰的工作。
There's no job for me in Cleveland.
呃,赞助没能实现。
Uh, the funding fell through.
上帝,我-我太难过了。
God, I'm-I'm sorry.
嗨,听着,让我们拿个申请给你。
Hey, listen. Let's get you an application.
现在已经没有时间填完它了。
There's no time to fill it out now.
好吧,我们能影印我的。
Well, we can photocopy mine.
我们再补充点其他的,它会很棒的。
We can fill in a few things. It'll be great.
- 我只是... - 太晚了。
- I just... - It's too late.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表