剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
它是的。
It did.
[笑声]
[laughs]
谢谢你。
Thank you.
它再也不疼了。
It doesn't hurt anymore.
泰勒,我们有个大好消息。
Taylor, we have fantastic news.
嗨,宝贝,一切都会变好的。
Hey, honey. It's gonna be okay.
我们找到匹配了。
We found a match.
这是贾妮斯。
This is Janice.
她会拯救你的生命。
And she's gonna save your life.
真的吗?
Really?
是的。
Yeah.
我们有见过吗?
Have we met?
我们见过,是的。
We have. Yeah.
你可能不记得了。
You wouldn't remember.
这是很...
It was a...
这是很久以前了。
it was a long time ago.
我是,恩...
I'm, um...
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我是你妈妈的一个老朋友。
I'm just an old friend of your mom's.
太好了。
Right on.
是的。
Yeah.
赫尔曼医生总算松了口气
Mr. Herdman is going to take it easy
在这里工作一阵之后。
on the yard work for a while.
很好。
Good.
我还给一个商人开了舒筋灵(肌肉松弛药)
And I wrote the businessman a scrip for methocarbamol
还答应他会跟进他的肝功能检查。
and made him promise to follow up with his G.P.
我们坚守了我们的计划, 我们是勤奋的,最后...
We stuck to our plan, we were diligent, and...
-今天再也没死亡。 -今天再也没死亡。
- No one else died today. - No one else died today.
我觉得我们应该拥抱一下。
I feel like we should hug.
你们不想现在就来个大拥抱?
Do you guys want to have a big hug right now?
让我们抱抱就好。[轱辘声]
Let's just do that. [grunts]
这是什么鬼情况?
What the hell is this?
男性, 20 出头。
Male, early 20s.
发现他倒在公共汽车站前
Found him collapsed at a bus stop close by,
生命体征消失。
vital signs absent.
一直处于断气?
Flatline throughout?
停止心肺复苏 。
Hold on the CPR.
已经20分钟了?
20 minutes?
死亡时间,下午9:04。
Time of death, 9:04 P.M.
我同意他回了家。
I sent him home.
他的片子很干净,你每件事都做的没错。
His C.T. was clear. You did everything right.
但是我同意他回了家。
But I sent him home.
嗨,这都是我的责任。
Hey, this is all on me.
我早上制定了一个战略
I set a game plan this morning
但是那不可能预见一切。
that was impossible to see through.
我们尽了全力, 我们做了我们能做了,
We do our best, we give it everything we got,
但是仍会有病人死亡。
and even still some people die.
这只是这份工作的一部分, 而且它很差劲。
That's just the way this works, and it sucks.
但是我们明天还得继续看病人
But the people we see tomorrow
对于今天已逝去的病人我们无能为力。
have nothing to do with the ones we lost today.
不要再惦记了,苏卡拉医生,你听到我了吗?
No short- term memory, Dr. Sekara, you hear me?
克服它。
Get over it.
德夫...
Dev...
你回来了。
You came back.
我回来了。
I did.
对于此前我很抱歉。
I'm sorry for earlier.
我对自己感到真的... 真的很抱歉。
I was feeling really... really sorry for myself.
道歉已接受。
Apology accepted.
哦。
Oh.
所以,慕斯科卡肯定是没戏了。
So, Muskoka is definitely out.
但是这里还有好多其他的方法
But there are a number of other ways
我们能... 自娱自乐。
that we can... entertain ourselves.
莱恩,那个心脏移植简直难以置信。
Lane, that heart transplant was incredible.
它就像...
It was just...
我的意思是,在第一颗心脏没有成功时,
I mean, when the first heart didn't take,
我以为它会
I thought that was it
因为那通常会如此,对不?
because that's usually how it goes, right?
然后它刚好...
And then it just...
停止说话。
stop talking.
好的,我知道,我很抱歉,我只是...
Okay, I know. I'm sorry. I'm just...
闭嘴。
Shut up.
什么?
What?
恩。
Mm.
脱掉你的裙子。
Take off your skirt.
好的,慢一点,我...
Okay. Slow down. I'm...
[邪恶笑声]脱掉你的裙子。
[laughs] Take off your skirt.
嗨,慢一点。
Hey, slow down.
[邪恶笑声]
[laughing]
把你的手拿...
Get your hands...
嘘,嘘,嘘。
Shh. Shh. Shh.
我得到你了,我得到你了。
I got you. I got you.
嘘!
Shh!
[裤裆扯破声]
[fly unzips]
♪ 你散发的光芒让人眩目 ♪
♪ for the light you shed was blinding ♪
♪ 一只兔子被你的光芒捕获 ♪
♪ a rabbit caught in your glow ♪
♪ 我冻结了 ♪
♪ I am frozen ♪
我知道你对她做了什么。
I know what you did to her.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
♪ 照在软柏油路上,黏又金灿灿 ♪
♪ in the yielding tar, sticky and golden ♪
你再也不能伤害她了。
You can't hurt her anymore.
♪ 在黎明破晓之时 ♪
♪ when the dawn breaks warm ♪
♪ 我消失了 ♪
♪ I'm gone ♪
♪ 站在你森林的边缘 ♪
♪ standing at the edge of your forest ♪
♪ 我站着 ♪
♪ I'm standing ♪
♪ 仰望银河 ♪
♪ and the milky bed ♪
♪ 使我想起我尚未面对的事实 ♪
♪ reminds me of the miles I have yet to tread ♪
♪ 我用过的血染的床单裹在我腰间 ♪
♪ and the heart- stained sheets I used to wrap around my waist ♪
♪ 好吧,我希望你找到了你追寻的平静 ♪
♪ well, I hope you find the peace you seek ♪
♪ 在五六个星期后的晚上唤醒我 ♪
♪ and wake me up in five, six weeks ♪
♪ 为了我们在一起 ♪
♪ for we exist at night ♪
♪ 一缕沉寂的阳光 ♪
♪ and a silent strip of light ♪
♪ 照射在山坡之上 ♪
♪ unfurls against the mountainside ♪
[颤抖呼吸声]
[breathing shakily]
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表