剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
就当它不正确,让我们准备。
Not as correct. Let's go.
赶快。
Hurry up.
哈姆扎医生,呃,呃,我抱歉。
Dr. Hamza. Uh, uh, I apologize.
不,没事 。
No. It's okay.
我正想要出去。
I've been working out.
你还好吧?
Are you all right?
还没到说的时候。
It's too soon to tell.
我能帮你什么,柯蒂斯医生?
What can I help you with, Dr. Curtis?
这儿有个病人我想要你看看。
There's someone I'd like you to meet.
好的。
Okay.
艾娃?这是哈姆扎医生。
Ava? This is Dr. Hamza.
如果她是用药过量,她不应该再用吗♥啡♥。
If she overdosed, she shouldn't be on morphine.
这是一个小剂量的慢速滴液。
It's a light dosage on a slow drip.
我做了完整的肝和血测试, 没有永久的伤害。
I did a full liver and blood work-up. There's no permanent damage.
我不是故意要服用这么多药丸。
I didn't mean to take so many pills.
艾娃受到急性面部剧痛。
Ava's been suffering from acute facial pain.
每当她或其他人触碰她的脸庞...
Anytime she or anyone else touches her face...
疼痛是无法忍♥受的。
The pain is unbearable.
有多严重,按1到10打分的话?
How bad is it, on a scale of 1 to 10?
17分.
A 17.
你的脑影像会告诉我们每件我需要知道的事
Your brain C.T. will tell us everything we need to know
诊断出问题所在,无论那个可能是什么。
to diagnose the issue, whatever that may be.
我明天本应该在飞往巴黎的航♥班♥上。
I'm supposed to be on a flight to Paris tomorrow.
好吧,是的,你可能需要重新安排。
Well, yeah, you might want to reschedule.
这会花费我们相当时间去确诊病因。
It may take us awhile to diagnose the issue.
艾娃,大脑是个神奇而又神秘的器官。
Ava, the brain is a wonderful and mysterious organ.
抱歉,我只是很沮丧。
Sorry. I'm just frustrated.
我已经计划这个巴黎之旅好几个月了。
I've been planning Paris for months.
旅行的理由是?
What's the occasion?
是我的男朋友,泽维尔。
It's my boyfriend, Xavier.
我正在准备搬出去和他一起住。
I'm moving out there to be with him.
你可能需要重新考虑。
You may want to reconsider.
如果你觉得你现在已经很痛苦,
If you think you're in pain now,
那么就等到关系终结为止。
wait until the relationship ends.
他是在,呃,很明显是在开玩笑。
He's, uh, obviously joking.
安吉洛·马罗。
Angelo Marro.
那是我。
That's me.
我受到了点重击在工作的时候。
I got a little banged up on the job.
好的,让我们看看我们受到了什么。
Okay, let's take a look at what we got.
哇,哇。
Whoa, whoa.
只要给我一针可的松(肾上腺激素)就行,我会在我回家的路上。
Just give me a cortisone shot, and I'll be on my way.
好的,很好,我不能给你注射可的松
Okay, well, I can't give you a cortisone shot
直到我检查你到底是怎么了。
until I take a look at what's going on.
在我一生中从未缺班过。
I've never missed a day of work in my life.
我不想现在就开始。
I'm not gonna start now.
好的。
Okay.
你在哪里工作?
Where do you work?
你正看着它。
You're looking at it.
作为锡安山希望医院10年的保洁员。
Been a custodian in Hope Zion for 10 years.
是的,当然,嗨。
Yeah, of course. Hey.
你不需要假装认识我。
You don't need to pretend you recognize me.
你看... 你是我们成员之一,
Look... you're one of our own,
所以我有更多的理由为你着想,对吗?
so all the more reason to be thorough, right?
好的。
All right.
好的。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
哇。
Whoa.
它比看起来要糟糕。
It looks way worse than it is.
呃... 好的。
Uh... okay.
谁传呼一下哈利斯医生。
Someone page Dr. Harris.
我们是给他做腹腔镜,
Will we be going in laparoscopically,
- 还是要给他开腹手术? - 我还没有决定。
- or are we gonna open him up? - I haven't decided yet.
哦,顺便一提,不要再做那样的事情。
Oh, and by the way, don't ever do that again.
- 做什么? - 试图将手术送给他人。
- Do what? - Try to give away a surgery.
我不在乎他们是否是你的朋友。
I don't care if they're your friends.
哦,德夫不是我的朋友,确切的说。
Oh, Dev's not my friend, per se.
我是说,我们偶尔一起分享研究笔记,但是...
I mean, we share study notes and occasionally a futon, but...
威廉斯医生,你是我的初级住院实习生而不是我的伙伴,
Dr. Williams, you're my junior resident, not my buddy,
如果你让我的工作有任何的延长,
and if you make my workday any longer than it needs to be,
你会为我选择你而感到抱歉。
you're gonna be sorry I picked you.
明白没?
Got it?
所以,在你的腹部一定有堵塞。
So, there definitely is a blockage in your belly.
我们正在等候实验室
We're just waiting for the lab
给我们血和肝的报告
to give us a blood and liver work-up
就能帮助我们缩小病因的范围。
to just help us narrow down the possible causes.
无论你做什么都可以只要能帮到我。
Whatever you need to do to help me.
你想要我们打电♥话♥给你的家人吗?
Do you want us to call your family?
不,我不想让他们担心直到我弄清楚。
No. I don't want to worry them until we figure this out.
抱歉,你是谁?
I'm sorry. Who are you?
这是威廉斯医生,我的住院实习生。
This is Dr. Williams, my resident.
- 她会协助我。 - 就她?
- She'll be assisting me. - Her?
无意冒犯,但是你看起来就像女向导。
No offense, but you look like a girl guide.
她是一个初级住院实习生。
She's a junior resident.
而这里是个教学医院。
And this is a teaching hospital.
好的,但是不能犯错误,不能有失误。
Okay, but no mistakes, no missteps.
才能欺骗死亡这么多...
Can only cheat death so many ...
拉尔夫,发生什么了?
Ralph, what's going on?
- 这里很疼! - 当你呼吸的时候?
- It hurts! - When you're breathing in?
呼吸的时候发生在右上腹的疼痛。
Pain in the right upper quadrant increases when breathing.
胆结石。
Gallstones.
- 嗷! - 好的,他正发热、心率过快。
- Ohh! - Okay, he's febrile, tachycardic.
可能是一个胆囊破裂。
Could be a gallbladder rupture.
我需要10cc的酮洛酸(镇痛药) 。
I need 10cc of ketorolac.
我不知道它在哪里。
I don't know where that is.
护士站台。
The nurse's station.
赶快。
Hurry up.
拉尔夫,你会没事的,好吗?
Ralph, you're gonna be okay, all right?
- 好的。 - 只要试着呼吸。
- Okay. - Just try to breathe.
你会没事的。
You're gonna be okay.
- 好的。 - 马罗先生。
- Sure. - Mr. Marro.
看起来虽然你用手肘进行了保护。
It appears as though you have mulched your elbow.
- 但是就如你看到的,关节粉碎性骨折。 - 哦,不
- As you can see, the joint is in pieces. - Oh, no.
看起来像一张菲律宾的地图。
Looks like a map of the Philippines.
在那下面还有个马尼拉。
There's Manila down there.
我曾是我家中“危险边缘!”的冠军 (益智问答节目)。
I was "jeopardy!" champion of my living room.
恩,你能为我动一下你的手指吗?
Um, can you move your fingers for me?
末梢神经很好。
Peripheral nerve is good.
你的神经血管是完好的。
You are neurovascularly intact.
很好,给它打上石膏把我送回家。
Great. Slap a cast on it and send me on my way.
额,是的,一个石膏可不起作用,那里有太多骨碎片。
Uh, yeah, a cast won't work. There's too many bone fragments.
我们正在谈论一个完整的肘替换。
We're talking about a total elbow replacement.
一个植入体?
An implant?
我需要多久才能恢复?
How long will I be off for?
四到六个星期,我不能缺席我的工作那么久。
Four to six weeks. I can't be off work that long.
- 申请伤残。 - 是的,对的。
- File for disability. - Yeah, right.
就像卡夫卡式的恶梦之旅(卡夫卡黑色小说)。
And navigate that kafkaesque nightmare.
- 卡夫卡? - 是的,我有阅读。
- Kafka? - Yeah. I read.
安吉洛,如果你继续维持你现有的职业,
Angelo, if you carry on with your current occupation,
即使是一个新肘也不能维持两年。
a new elbow's not gonna last you two years.
而且它会比之前更糟糕
And it's gonna be worse off than before.
我们正在谈论的是不可动性、 疤痕组织、神经损害。
We're talking about immobility, scar tissue, nerve damage.
切入正题好吗。
Cut to the chase.
你需要开始考虑寻找另外一个工作。
You need to start thinking about getting another job.
你是什么... 一个外科医师还是一个指导顾问?
What are you... a surgeon or a guidance counselor?
拜托,伙计们。
Come on, guys.
这里肯定还有其他选择。
There's got to be another option.
好吧,通常我会用夹板和螺钉来修复...
Well, normally I would repair it using plates and screws...
很好,就那么做。
Fine. Do that.
如它不起作用,我们可以再来讨论我辞掉我的工作。
If it doesn't work, we can talk about me quitting my job.
呃,事实上,我们需要立刻讨论它。
Uh, actually, we need to talk about that right now.
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表