剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
拯救希望前情提要
Previously on "Saving Hope"...
这可比我第一次婚礼好多了
This is already way better than my first wedding.
Charlie 我不会离开他的
Charlie? I'm not leaving him.
我正经历离魂现象
I am having an out-of-body experience
而且还穿着晚礼服
in a tuxedo.
- 你能看到我? - 到底怎么了
- You can see me? - What's going on?
必须减轻他脑部的压力
We have to reduce the pressure on his brain,
不然他会死
or he's gonna die.
哎呦
Ow!
给我推辆救护车来
Somebody get me the crash cart!
进行药剂浓缩注入 给我脑回波二维成像仪
Run that bolus. Get me EPI.
孩子 你能看见我吗
Kid, can you see me?
我曾经是外科主任
I used to be the chief of surgery.
现在我一分为二 一个在昏迷
Now I'm two guys. One is in a coma.
另一个我 别人都看不到
The other is invisible.
他快不行了 没有脉搏
We're losing him. No pulse.
- 你似乎处于昏迷状态 - 是吗
- You seem to be in a coma. - Yeah?
那是我 我也昏迷了
That's me. I'm also in a coma.
我没看错吧
Is that who I think it is?
那不是Charlie的前妻吗
Charlie's ex-wife.
他中脑部的信♥号♥♥
Something is happening to the signals
出现了异常
In his midbrain...
这种情况前所未见
Something I've never seen before.
我对结婚并不感冒
I don't want to get married.
但对象是你就不一样了
I just want to be married to you.
我不能承受再次失去你
I can't lose you again.
你今天有什么计划呀
Well, what are you doing today?
七点花♥园♥见
Garden at 7:00.
七点十五结婚
Married by 7:15.
打扰了
I'm sorry.
你是唯一一个能看见我的人
You're the only one who can see me.
因为你已经死了
Because you're dead.
咱们要不要告诉他们别打出租车
Do you think we should tell them not to take a cab?
就让他们自己从错误中成长吧
Eh, let 'em make their own mistakes.
我有没有告诉过你 Harris医生
Did I ever tell you, Dr. Harris,
某人可是把我独自留在婚礼礼堂了呢
That someone once left me at the altar?
- 真糟糕 - 是吗
- That is awful. - Yeah?
我希望他
And I hope he spends
能用余生来补偿你
the rest of his life making it up to you.
我也希望
Me, too.
我听说在未来五年内
So I'm hearing we have to amortize budget cuts
咱们得分担削减的预算
over five years.
你想要便盆还是外科手术机器人
Do you want bedpans or a surgical robot?
我都想要
I want both.
咱们再看一遍47页的D栏吧
Let's look again at column "D" On page 47.
回头再说吧
Hold that thought.
- Alex - 发生了枪击案
- Alex. - We got a shooting.
至少还有两个受害者 都是枪伤
At least two other victims, all gunshot wounds.
Zach 我这里有一名32岁的男性
Hey, Zach, we got a 32-year-old male,
腹部枪击伤
gunshot wound to the abdomen.
昏迷指数15 心率130
G.C.S. 15, heart rate 130.
小心 轻点
Watch it. Easy.
血压85/60
B.P. Is 85 over 60.
他从自动扶梯上滚下来了
He fell down an escalator. - Aah!
你能找到我妻子吗
Can you find my wife, please?
- 颈椎受伤 腿也一团糟 - 听我说
- C-spine negative, and his leg's a mess. - Excuse me?
欢迎回来 你一定是度假去了
Welcome back. Must've been some vacation.
- 我妻子在哪 - 没错
- Where is my wife? - Yeah.
送他去外伤科室
Get him to trauma!
等等 我得先知道我妻子怎么样
Wait! My wife! I need to know where my wife is!
- 她怀孕九个月了
- She-she's nine months pregnant.
- 先生 先生 她正在和警方说话
- Sir, sir, she was talking to the police.
我得知道她人在哪 她应该没事
I gotta know where she... She seems fine.
没事 啥叫没事 她真的没事吗
Fine? Fine? What does that mean, she's fine?
她人呢
Where is she?
你必须躺好 冷静下来 配合我们治疗
You need to lay back, calm down, and let us treat you.
- 我不要躺下 - Nick Nick
- I'm not gonna lay back. - Nick! Nick!
Lucy
Lucy!
宝贝在里面乱踹呢 我没事
Baby is kicking! I'm fine!
哈 宝贝 猪肉三明治
Ha! Oh! Pork sandwich, baby!
猪肉三明治 猪肉三明治 猪肉三明治
Pork sandwich! Pork sandwich! Pork sandwich!
我们用 "猪肉三明治" 来代替那句话
That's what we say. We say "Pork sandwich," You know,
因为说 "我爱你" 太肉麻了
'cause "I love you" Is nauseating.
当然 Nick 数到3就准备转移了
For sure, Nick. Here we go, guys. On three.
1 2 3
One, two, three.
很好 进来这里吧
- Yep. Let's get in here. - Ow!
脏器不稳定 浓度88%补液5公升
Vitals are unstable. 88% on 5 liters.
心率120了
Tachy at 120.
给他输一升盐水
Get him a liter of saline.
拿O型阴性血来
And get some O-neg.
你会被好好照顾的 Nick 不会有事的
You're in good hands there, Nick. It's all good.
- 让我负责他 你去吧 - 他是你的了
- Let me at him. Go. - He's all yours.
- 好的 Nick - 啊
- Okay, Nick. Okay, Nick. - Aah!
好了
All right.
身体左侧有枪伤
Gunshot wound to the left flank.
需要检查中风症状
Gonna do a F.A.S.T.
- Nick 你能动动脚趾吗 - 可以
- Nick, can you wiggle your toes for me? - Yeah.
- 很好 你能感觉到吗 - 没错
- Good. You feel that? - Yeah.
要我帮忙吗
Anything I can do, guys?
这位病人需要肢体复位
Yeah, I need traction on this right now.
- 你抓好他 在哥斯达黎加开心吗
- You got it. How was Costa Rica?
- 那里热死了 - 是吗
- Hot. - Yeah?
心脏附近无出血
No blood around the heart.
你成外科主任啦
Chief of surgery?
没错 伙计 可不容易啊
Yeah, man. It's a trip.
天哪 我的胃 我的胃疼
Ow! It's my stomach! It's my stomach!
我知道 Nick
I know. Nick,
- 我们也在想办法 - 啊嗷
- we're trying to figure it out here. - Ow!
天哪 忍♥着点 伙计
Oh, god. Just take it easy, pal.
脾脏 可能出现中风
Spleen... F.A.S.T. Is positive.
赶快把他送进手术室
We need to get him to the O.R.
创伤科做准备 四个单位的交叉配血
Trauma panel. Cross and type for four units.
你们搞定那条腿了没有
You guys happy with that leg?
还没 让他把创口露出来
Not yet. Get him exposed.
- 我在弄 我在弄 - Lucy呢
- I'm on it. I'm on it. I'm on it. - Where's Lucy?
成功了
I got it.
- 啊啊啊 - 没事了 没事了
- Aah! Ow! - Okay. Okay.
- 啊 - 他的血压在下降
- Aah! - Okay, his B.P.'s dropping.
- 他的骨盆断裂了 - Nick
- Ah, ah. Bad pelvic fracture here. - Nick?
- 是开卷型的骨盆断裂 - Nick
- It's open book. - Nick!
腰带起到了支持作用
Belt was acting as a binder.
他不行了 开放式补液
He's tanking. Push warm fluids wide open.
什么都需要补充
You gotta give him everything.
来吧 我们得把他送进手术室
Come on, you guys. We gotta get him to the O.R.
好的 我马上好
Okay, give me a couple of minutes.
别管那条腿了 我来帮你
Forget the leg. I'll help you with traction.
好的
Okay.
我需要胸管盘里的绿色手术刀
I need the kellys from the chest tube tray now.
有一个手术室 我带他上去
There's an O.R. Free. I'm gonna take him up.
你可是迟到了呢 Reycraft
Little late to the party, Reycraft.
我在待命 这是我的手术
I'm on call. It's my surgery.
可他是我的病人
He's my patient.
好吧 Reycraft负责这个 好吗
Okay, Reycraft's got this one, all right?
就看在我的面子上
Just do me a favor.
填了这个受伤表格什么的 拜托了
Fill out the trauma form or something, please.
借过
Look out!
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 你来填表吧
You know what? You deal with it.
我要和她老婆谈谈
I gotta talk to the wife.
哦 天哪 怎么了 怎么了
Oh, my god. What happened?! What happened?!
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表